Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,710 members, 7,813,347 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

Are U Leaving Abroad And Needs A Reliable Person To Sell The Things U Send? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Are U Leaving Abroad And Needs A Reliable Person To Sell The Things U Send? (2830 Views)

This Is My First Time To Buy A Car. So What Are The Things To Look Out For ? / Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused / Ali Bin Alua: The First Person To Own A Car In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are U Leaving Abroad And Needs A Reliable Person To Sell The Things U Send? by cuteng(f): 8:55pm On Sep 22, 2021
Good day everyone,

If you stay abroad and looking for a trusted and reliable person here in Nigeria that can sell the things
you send down here to Nigeria, i am your best plug.

i can sell just about anything but most especially, cars and gadgets.

i am based in Abuja and a car dealer and have a car stand with full registration.
i also run a gadget business and can sell any stuff as a digital marketer.

kindly send me a whatsapp message or text message or email, lets start chatting so i can send you all necessary details about me
for you to verify.

Call or Whatsapp :
Check my bio to see email

thanks in anticipation

1 Like

Re: Are U Leaving Abroad And Needs A Reliable Person To Sell The Things U Send? by cuteng(f): 7:31pm On Sep 23, 2021
Come let's do business together.

I am trusted 100%
All verification will be done, signed and sealed before we start.

Send ur cars to Abuja let me sell them (I have a registered and certified car dealers license + car stand)
Send ur gadgets let me sell them
Send ur spare parts or tokunbo items let me sell them...

Forget about using untrusted relatives....

Call or Whatsapp :
Check my bio to see email

(1) (Reply)

Ferrari Worth N92,000,000 That Crashed Beyond Repair In Lagos State / Issues With My '98 VW Golf III Auto trans / Can A Manual Transmission Car Be Converted To Automatic Transmission?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.