Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,401 members, 7,864,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:34 AM

Please What Do I Do?? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please What Do I Do?? (2022 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Do I Do?? by OderaOdego(m): 10:53pm On Sep 22, 2021
Hello guys pls I need an advice on this.Am a guy who is tired of working under payrolls and am also a guy who finds it very difficult to beg people for something,more especially money...now here is the thing,I want to start up a little something that can sustain me and help me build myself up for the challenges of tomorrow and the only thing coming to my mind is,FRYING OF YAM/POTATO...pls is this business good and profitable,and if am your brother will you advice me to venture into such business

1 Like

Re: Please What Do I Do?? by billynoni(m): 12:12am On Sep 23, 2021
It's a lucrative business IF, i repeat IF you know what you're doing... IMO, check for these first.

*The space to use( A kiosk/shop/small open space)
*he environment( this determine demand-supply stuff)
*To get ingredients, at cheapest price.

1 Like

Re: Please What Do I Do?? by ojasweb(m): 12:49am On Sep 23, 2021
I believe it's a very good business if positioned in a busy area.
And yes, if my brother brings such idea, i won't hesitate to support him.

Within a few months, you should be able to employ someone to help in the cooking and frying while you handle the selling.

So, for me i think it's a good thing.

2 Likes

Re: Please What Do I Do?? by OderaOdego(m): 7:01am On Sep 23, 2021
billynoni:
It's a lucrative business IF, i repeat IF you know what you're doing... IMO, check for these first.

*The space to use( A kiosk/shop/small open space)
*he environment( this determine demand-supply stuff)
*To get ingredients, at cheapest price.
Wow,very wonderful thought you have here,pls I want to ask with a small open space how much do you think I need to start with??
Re: Please What Do I Do?? by OderaOdego(m): 7:02am On Sep 23, 2021
ojasweb:
I believe it's a very good business if positioned in a busy area.
And yes, if my brother brings such idea, i won't hesitate to support him.

Within a few months, you should be able to employ someone to help in the cooking and frying while you handle the selling.

So, for me i think it's a good thing.
Wow,okay thanks for the advice...
Re: Please What Do I Do?? by billynoni(m): 12:11pm On Sep 23, 2021
OderaOdego:
Wow,very wonderful thought you have here,pls I want to ask with a small open space how much do you think I need to start with??
You see ehn, this depends TOTALLY on your relationship with the owner of the space, you can even get it for free at no cost, it's what I've seen... Where's your location?

1 Like

Re: Please What Do I Do?? by OderaOdego(m): 12:17pm On Sep 23, 2021
billynoni:
You see ehn, this depends TOTALLY on your relationship with the owner of the space, you can even get it for free at no cost, it's what I've seen... Where's your location?
IMO State and Owerri to be presise,and am looking towards Amajeke Side,maybe start it as an evening something for the main time
Re: Please What Do I Do?? by billynoni(m): 1:05pm On Sep 23, 2021
OderaOdego:

IMO State and Owerri to be presise,and am looking towards Amajeke Side,maybe start it as an evening something for the main time
That's fine, ask questions around the side, I'm sure you will definitely get one- Even if it's to pay a small change... I agree with you starting the evening one first.

1 Like

Re: Please What Do I Do?? by OderaOdego(m): 2:42pm On Sep 23, 2021
billynoni:
That's fine, ask questions around the side, I'm sure you will definitely get one- Even if it's to pay a small change... I agree with you starting the evening one first.
Okay Sir/Ma,I think I will start with the asking of questions about the place first...I really appreciate your advice cool
Re: Please What Do I Do?? by brownemmanuel43(m): 3:36pm On Sep 23, 2021
Is a very good business only if u know how to do it on your own.
Also location, if u are paying for the location make sure u are paying to the right source to avoid issue. Thank God na our ala Owerri u wan open the stuff not ala ndi ofe mmanu where u pay to somebody next day another story.

1 Like

Re: Please What Do I Do?? by billynoni(m): 4:10pm On Sep 23, 2021
OderaOdego:
Okay Sir/Ma,I think I will start with the asking of questions about the place first...I really appreciate your advice cool
You're welcome... I'm male and the sir's not needed grin I be small boy.
Re: Please What Do I Do?? by billynoni(m): 4:14pm On Sep 23, 2021
brownemmanuel43:
Also location, if u are paying for the location make sure u are paying to the right source to avoid issue. Thank God na our ala Owerri u wan open the stuff not ala ndi ofe mmanu where u pay to somebody next day another story.
Talk with sense, "ala ndi ofe mmanu" for what? Like people don't get scammed from wherever you came from? o/ ...How about "make sure you're paying to the right source, you know dubious people are everywhere"
Re: Please What Do I Do?? by OderaOdego(m): 7:19pm On Sep 23, 2021
brownemmanuel43:
Hmm mm mm,well I will be doing the place inquiries today,because based on logistics ndi owerri anyi like money well well oooo grin
Re: Please What Do I Do?? by OderaOdego(m): 7:20pm On Sep 23, 2021
OderaOdego:
Hmm mm mm,well I will be doing the place inquiries today,because based on logistics ndi owerri anyi like money well well oooo grin
Thanks for the advice anyway�
Re: Please What Do I Do?? by Ynix(m): 4:09am On Sep 25, 2021
OderaOdego:
Hello guys pls I need an advice on this.Am a guy who is tired of working under payrolls and am also a guy who finds it very difficult to beg people for something,more especially money...now here is the thing,I want to start up a little something that can sustain me and help me build myself up for the challenges of tomorrow and the only thing coming to my mind is,FRYING OF YAM/POTATO...pls is this business good and profitable,and if am your brother will you advice me to venture into such business

It's okay but there are some other things you need to consider and add up, chat me up on 08089456258
Re: Please What Do I Do?? by billynoni(m): 2:56pm On Sep 25, 2021
Ynix:

It's okay but there are some other things you need to consider and add up, chat me up on 08089456258
Kindly drop the "other things" to consider here, let others learn too... OP, SHINE YA EYES

(1) (Reply)

Barbing Salon Business In Lagos / 10 Ways You Can Make Money From Your Website / Some Unique Business Ideas That Can Wow You!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.