Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,394 members, 7,836,584 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) - Career (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) (36361 Views)

My Experience As A Banker / Mutale Winfridah: Zambian Female Banker Suspended For Sleeping With 200 Men / Sarah Adenike Morocco-Clarke Dies At 80 (Nigeria's First Female Banker) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by davidadenrele: 11:02am On Sep 23, 2021
Iamagoodgirll:
So I came across this post in a group

NL guys have you experienced this?, also share your view.

I NEED ADVAISE FROM A MALE READERS:

And no, my story is not made up. It’s for real, actually very real. I am a top executive of a very successful conglomerate my father founded. I resumed the job early this year when I returned from the U.K after completing my MBA.
As a result of my job, I usually find myself frequenting places I ordinarily wouldn’t want to- Ikoyi club, society weddings, conferences, etc. I’m a geek for the most part, and something of a recluse. I would rather stay in my house at the end of day and watch TV. When I became Deputy CEO of the company, I realized that I had to start hanging out at these places to build a social circle, mostly for business reasons. I am not a very sociable person, but with the help of my more outgoing cousins, I have been able to build a pretty decent network of Lagos ‘big boys’ between January when I returned and now.

During a conference in Lagos this year, I was approached by a young lady banker. She was working in the Marketing department at one of these banks, She’s pretty young- about 7 years my junior. I’m 28; this lady is about 21. You know how young these graduates are these days.

Anyway, she walked up to me and started persuading me to consider opening up a bank account with her bank and told me all the benefits of the account, etc. She looked so innocent and desperate, and practically begged me for an opportunity to see me again so that she could convince me. I ended up giving her my complimentary card. I usually don’t just give out my card like that, but I did.
Three days later, when I was hanging out with my new-found friends and my cousins at a bar at one of the Hotels on the Island during the early evening, this girl called me and reminded me who she was. She said she really needed me to open an account, and that she was eager to convince me on why I needed to open an account. My friends noticed I was talking to a girl on the phone. You know how guys are; they teased me and asked me to just play around with her and invite her for drinks.
I asked her to come over to the Hotel, and surprisingly, she said she would be there in 20 minutes. The branch she worked in is on the Island, so she apparently took a Bike and came to meet us. This was about 6pm. The girl came, and my friends all saw her. They smiled and talked among themselves in hush tones, and I talked briefly with her for like 5 minutes and told her I would make a decision on banking with her or not. She was desperate from what I could see, and she was eager to get my account.

When she left, my friends all laughed mischievously and told me in plain terms that I had to sleep with the girl. They went on talking about how all these bank marketers sleep with different men before getting deposits, and insisted that I must not be any different. Now, I’m not a virgin; I’ve had my own fair share of sex in the past, but I’ve never been one to take advantage of a girl. I knew she was desperate as she had a target to meet up to, or something of the sort. But when you’re a guy hanging out with guys, it’s pretty difficult to be the odd one out. All my friends made me promise that I’d sleep with the girl. I promised; I didn’t want to look like some geek. And I’m really trying to feel among these guys.

To cut a long story short, two days later, when I was in my office, this girl called me and tried persuading me to bank with her. As she was talking to me on phone, I asked her jokingly: “What are you willing to do in order for me to open an account with you?”

She hesitated and then she told me: “Anything you want sir.”

Gbam! That was my cue. I asked her to meet me at one hotel for drinks later that evening. I asked my PA to book a room for me at the Hotel. She came to meet me. We had drinks, we chatted. She told me that her bosses had ordered her to deliver N10million to the bank that month, and that so far, she hadn’t gotten anything. Her job was on the line, and she had only just started working there 3 weeks before. I asked her to follow me to the room. She did. I slept with her.

Surprisingly, it turns out she was doing it for the first time. She was actually a Virgin. The bed sheet was stained with her blood and all that stuff, and I was just amazed. I thought being a marketer and all, that she would have been sampled many times. But no, she was a virgin. When we finished, she was shy of looking at me in the eye. We didn’t talk much. I gave her money for a Taxi, and gave her the name of the Finance director of the subsidiary I am in charge of. I asked her to meet him the following day to open up a corporate account. I instructed the guy to open up an account worth a few hundreds of millions- probably enough to meet her target for the next 2 years if there is such a thing in commercial banking circles. I don’t know how these banks work.

Anyway, she called me and thanked me profusely for saving her job. My friends now know I have slept with her, and I have solidified my place among them as a ‘bad’ guy.

The issue is this: I haven’t been able to stop thinking about her. It’s been like six weeks now. I haven’t called her since then, even though she keeps sending me text messages asking after my wellbeing and thanking me for banking with her. She deals directly with my Finance guy so we don’t talk money ever. But I think about her every day. I think I actually have feelings for her, and the idea that I was her first makes me feel like she should belong to me. I’ve never been a Lady’s first. I’m actually going crazy with thoughts about this girl.

Am I crazy? Should I call her up and ask her out? How would that feel? How would she react? Also, considering that my friends all see her as the bank ‘LovePeddler’ would it be a good idea to still ask her out? How will my friends see me? I’m not looking for sex from her; I’m looking for something real, something intimate. I want something that’d last- probably forever.

I’ve never felt this way about any other lady in a really really long time. What should I do?

Brotherly,

For the love of God if what we just read is the truth and not one fiction, or super story, you've just find yourself a gold in a mud, "as my late mum would always says one may never know where one will find your true love" you are successful young man and by accident or destiny met a fine decent virgin girl working at a bank in the year 2021! chai i envy you bro......how many of such babes are still a virgin in the year 2021, my advise give her a chance and watch closely if she passes the next test, i advise her asked to resign her banking job and get a job to where she will work in executive role and not a bank marketer to avoid temptation that could cause to sleep with other big daddies all in the name of looking for her target of 10m that could be increase from 10m to 100m, my dear brother make hay while the sun shines all the best.
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by Truthsoldier(m): 11:03am On Sep 23, 2021
Truth be told..Since you broke her hymen out of lust on your own part and her naivety better marry her...

stupid generation of mad people
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by joyousever(f): 11:05am On Sep 23, 2021
Who told you that what he's feeling is lust? Did you not read where he said he doesn't just want sex with her but true intimacy that will probably last forever? Must you people always sound so pessimistic all the time??
Namdeenero:
Mehn desperate times. I pity the young girl that pressure made give up her cherry. Anyway trust me what you’re feeling isn’t love but LUST, you just want more of her body and not her heart. Sex can make you confuse love for lust, with time the feeling will fade and you’ll get tired of her. Banks and slaverycry
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by cayorday89(m): 11:07am On Sep 23, 2021
brownemmanuel43:
Na mehnnnnn, u can write for Africa ohhhhh
Well, in as much as there more bitches around than non bitches.
U sound like somebody that's too emotional, I perceived that from your Epistle.
Whichever way, always make your intention known to her, if u want her as one of the bitches or one of the few non bitches
Still b... Uying 25kobo at 7k per one
Sorry to ask, what is the coin used for? Someone I don't know contacted me on WhatsApp to ask if I have that he needs it urgently...
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by yorke1: 11:08am On Sep 23, 2021
Namdeenero:
Mehn desperate times. I pity the young girl that pressure made give up her cherry. Anyway trust me what you’re feeling isn’t love but LUST, you just want more of her body and not her heart. Sex can make you confuse love for lust, with time the feeling will fade and you’ll get tired of her. Banks and slaverycry

You took these words right of my thoughts. Taking advantage of people just because you are at an advantage position is bad.
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by ajl: 11:09am On Sep 23, 2021
Oddfinder:

Common shut up
The lady was the one that took advantage of the man..i mean she was practically throwing herself at the man even though the man was reluctant..

Do you not know what it mean to take advantage of something? You can only take advantage of someone if you have some level of power or authority over that person. The individual with the power here is the guy, not the poor female marketer
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by okwadatigbogal: 11:13am On Sep 23, 2021
OP, you are a BIG liar. This is not an original story. I read this exact story some years ago. You copied it word for word..
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by Prettychild(f): 11:15am On Sep 23, 2021
Iamagoodgirll:

And no, my story is not made up. It’s for real, actually very real. I am a top executive of a very successful conglomerate my father founded. I resumed the job early this year when I returned from the U.K after completing my MBA.
As a result of my job, I usually find myself frequenting places I ordinarily wouldn’t want to- Ikoyi club, society weddings, conferences, etc. I’m a geek for the most part, and something of a recluse. I would rather stay in my house at the end of day and watch TV. When I became Deputy CEO of the company, I realized that I had to start hanging out at these places to build a social circle, mostly for business reasons. I am not a very sociable person, but with the help of my more outgoing cousins, I have been able to build a pretty decent network of Lagos ‘big boys’ between January when I returned and now.

During a conference in Lagos this year, I was approached by a young lady banker. She was working in the Marketing department at one of these banks, She’s pretty young- about 7 years my junior. I’m 28; this lady is about 21. You know how young these graduates are these days.

Anyway, she walked up to me and started persuading me to consider opening up a bank account with her bank and told me all the benefits of the account, etc. She looked so innocent and desperate, and practically begged me for an opportunity to see me again so that she could convince me. I ended up giving her my complimentary card. I usually don’t just give out my card like that, but I did.
Three days later, when I was hanging out with my new-found friends and my cousins at a bar at one of the Hotels on the Island during the early evening, this girl called me and reminded me who she was. She said she really needed me to open an account, and that she was eager to convince me on why I needed to open an account. My friends noticed I was talking to a girl on the phone. You know how guys are; they teased me and asked me to just play around with her and invite her for drinks.
I asked her to come over to the Hotel, and surprisingly, she said she would be there in 20 minutes. The branch she worked in is on the Island, so she apparently took a Bike and came to meet us. This was about 6pm. The girl came, and my friends all saw her. They smiled and talked among themselves in hush tones, and I talked briefly with her for like 5 minutes and told her I would make a decision on banking with her or not. She was desperate from what I could see, and she was eager to get my account.

When she left, my friends all laughed mischievously and told me in plain terms that I had to sleep with the girl. They went on talking about how all these bank marketers sleep with different men before getting deposits, and insisted that I must not be any different. Now, I’m not a virgin; I’ve had my own fair share of sex in the past, but I’ve never been one to take advantage of a girl. I knew she was desperate as she had a target to meet up to, or something of the sort. But when you’re a guy hanging out with guys, it’s pretty difficult to be the odd one out. All my friends made me promise that I’d sleep with the girl. I promised; I didn’t want to look like some geek. And I’m really trying to feel among these guys.

To cut a long story short, two days later, when I was in my office, this girl called me and tried persuading me to bank with her. As she was talking to me on phone, I asked her jokingly: “What are you willing to do in order for me to open an account with you?”

Gbam! That was my cue. I asked her to meet me at one hotel for drinks later that evening. I asked my PA to book a room for me at the Hotel. She came to meet me. We had drinks, we chatted. She told me that her bosses had ordered her to deliver N10million to the bank that month, and that so far, she hadn’t gotten anything. Her job was on the line, and she had only just started working there 3 weeks before. I asked her to follow me to the room. She did. I slept with her.

Surprisingly, it turns out she was doing it for the first time. She was actually a Virgin. The bed sheet was stained with her blood and all that stuff, and I was just amazed. I thought being a marketer and all, that she would have been sampled many times. But no, she was a virgin. When we finished, she was shy of looking at me in the eye. We didn’t talk much. I gave her money for a Taxi, and gave her the name of the Finance director of the subsidiary I am in charge of. I asked her to meet him the following day to open up a corporate account. I instructed the guy to open up an account worth a few hundreds of millions- probably enough to meet her target for the next 2 years if there is such a thing in commercial banking circles. I don’t know how these banks work.

Anyway, she called me and thanked me profusely for saving her job. My friends now know I have slept with her, and I have solidified my place among them as a ‘bad’ guy.

The issue is this: I haven’t been able to stop thinking about her. It’s been like six weeks now. I haven’t called her since then, even though she keeps sending me text messages asking after my wellbeing and thanking me for banking with her. She deals directly with my Finance guy so we don’t talk money ever. But I think about her every day. I think I actually have feelings for her, and the idea that I was her first makes me feel like she should belong to me. I’ve never been a Lady’s first. I’m actually going crazy with thoughts about this girl.

Am I crazy? Should I call her up and ask her out? How would that feel? How would she react? Also, considering that my friends all see her as the bank ‘LovePeddler’ would it be a good idea to still ask her out? How will my friends see me? I’m not looking for sex from her; I’m looking for something real, something intimate. I want something that’d last- probably forever.

I’ve never felt this way about any other lady in a really really long time. What should I do?
First thing first, you are very wicked, how could you stoop so low because of what your friends say? If you wanted to help her, help her without hurting her. For her to sleep with you shows that she was desperate, who knows how long she stayed jobless before getting the job or how many people are dependent upon her? Man you messed up big time. It’s best you give her some dignity by not telling your friends that you slept with her.
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by techWriter3: 11:16am On Sep 23, 2021
All these tales by moonlight powered by Social Media. . Erm, need help with your assignment, project, thesis, or dissertation?
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 23, 2021
Iamagoodgirll:

Foolish animal. Such an emotional pussy ass nigger.
Na so you go take wife hoe.
Fool.

1 Like

Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:18am On Sep 23, 2021
Another made up story.
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by timibare(m): 11:18am On Sep 23, 2021
See person wen go do him MBA for obodo oyinbo....lies everywhere on Twitter and Nairaland

Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by Exceed15: 11:19am On Sep 23, 2021
It is super story ( music) wale adenuga production.
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by KudozInteriors(m): 11:20am On Sep 23, 2021
My guy, I don't know you but I want to believe that that girl is a nice girl. Most times, we Nigerians are quick to judge people by their actions and then judge ourselves by our intentions.

Peer pressure made you sleep with her. Do you know the amount of pressure that made her sleep with you? It mustn't have been easy on her. We don't know what people pass through everyday.

Call her and make her your friend first. Then stylishly let her know that you never intended to do what you did but your friends made you do them. At least, by so doing, she'll open up to you too. You gain her trust, she gains yours.

My guy, that woman might be the mother of your unborn children. It's better you give her a try and it doesn't work out than for you to let this phase pass and probably regret it for the rest of your life.

Don't let your friends be the driving force of your life. Will they choose a wife for you? No!

You can reach out to me on WhatsApp let me further tell you how to go about this maturely and even gain more respect from your friends. That will be a win-win. 08031386321. Peace be unto you.
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by Lonelypacifist6: 11:21am On Sep 23, 2021
grin cheesy Fvcking Amateur getting attached, bank marketers are like that don't look back.
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by najoomey(m): 11:24am On Sep 23, 2021
DenreleDave:
Don't feel bad about any rubbish guy or lady here has to tell you here on nairaland and pls don't lose that lady... Get close to her.....

Being her first and as a marketer that she is means alot.... Since you have money, you can tell her to quit the job and get her a better job...

Girl wey no fvck till she became adult and got a job means she kept her morals.... She only let you sleep with her because she likes you... Opening a bank account was jsut another avenue to keep contact with you..

She really likes you and wants to b with you
This is is the good idea
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by DenreleDave(m): 11:32am On Sep 23, 2021
ndidibabe:
There are banks that employ diploma holders as GT e.g First bank, Heritage bank etc. Anyway, I'd she is flying a bike to meet a customer, then she might just be an agent. It's well..

Then u r getting my point.... She is a contract staff marketer.... I av seen many of such especially in a bank I wunt mention
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by ebuclassic18(m): 11:35am On Sep 23, 2021
Mr man gettat, must u sleep with her before opening the account with her bank, u would have simply warned her to stay clear from you if ur not interested
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by kaynex(m): 11:41am On Sep 23, 2021
I asked her to follow me to the room. She did. I slept with her.

She likes you.
She might be a gold digger
She young and naive
You f*cked her
U both are mashed up now
The possible way out is to date and see how it goes
Madafaka
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by femi4: 11:46am On Sep 23, 2021
Iamagoodgirll:

you are very selfish and inconsiderate. What you have for her is lust not love. You lust after her cos she was a virgin and you were the first. You were never the first with other girls. Your type are obsessed with vulnerable virgins
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by Oddfinder: 11:55am On Sep 23, 2021
ajl:

Do you not know what it mean to take advantage of something? You can only take advantage of someone if you have some level of power or authority over that person. The individual with the power here is the guy, not the poor female marketer
Which mumu power are u talking about..it was already clear from the get go that the lady already set her mind on the sex..she kept on calling and acting suggestive to th3 man even when it was already clear the man no want..she stil persisted..
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by komodapson(m): 11:56am On Sep 23, 2021
Illumined9933:
When men come online to complain about their women being promiscuous, and consequently, ignorantly raising another man's child. I do well to inform them about their willingness to ignore red flags their women showed at the start of the relationship. And these red flags were shown to all men, but they just ignored. Women always show men red flags.

Now, you are looking like a guy who is somewhat willing to wife up a girl who has shown him her desire and willingness to fucckk a man she knows not to save her job. Now, this is your first red flag, and you are willing to ignore.

Any woman willing to fucckk a stranger for material benefits ain't your wife.
Do you know the number of solid women who have walked away from jobs that could pay them properly, just because they won't compromise their principles of not fucckking strangers? These are the kinds of women you marry, and you'll be safe from emotional trauma to a large extent. A wife is one with strong principles.

Moreover, that girl is still young, she's just 21. She needs to learn about life. If you really like her, be in her life as a friend, not someone willing to wife her. Try to understand her principles, try to covertly understand how she relates with other men. And over the years, if she has shown herself to be a good person who you can tolerate her excesses, and you feel like you want her in a home, fine. It's your decision to make, not ours.

Please, nobody should comment any longer...let us all listen to the above commentt, he has said it all...please thread closed...

2 Likes

Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by 27Pushing30: 11:57am On Sep 23, 2021
Iamagoodgirll:

Oga you are a simp.

better learner lol.

Ordinary menstrual blood you think say she be virgin
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by 27Pushing30: 11:58am On Sep 23, 2021
Iamagoodgirll:

Oga you are a simp.l.

better learner lol.

Ordinary menstrual blood you think say she be virgin
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by Greystone: 11:59am On Sep 23, 2021
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by komodapson(m): 12:00pm On Sep 23, 2021
KudozInteriors:
My guy, I don't know you but I want to believe that that girl is a nice girl. Most times, we Nigerians are quick to judge people by their actions and then judge ourselves by our intentions.

Peer pressure made you sleep with her. Do you know the amount of pressure that made her sleep with you? It mustn't have been easy on her. We don't know what people pass through everyday.

Call her and make her your friend first. Then stylishly let her know that you never intended to do what you did but your friends made you do them. At least, by so doing, she'll open up to you too. You gain her trust, she gains yours.

My guy, that woman might be the mother of your unborn children. It's better you give her a try and it doesn't work out than for you to let this phase pass and probably regret it for the rest of your life.

Don't let your friends be the driving force of your life. Will they choose a wife for you? No!

You can reach out to me on WhatsApp let me further tell you how to go about this maturely and even gain more respect from your friends. That will be a win-win. 08031386321. Peace be unto you.

Why u dey drop ur digit...this write up is quoted by someone... Never happened to the moniker @ iamagoodgirll
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by AngelDo: 12:00pm On Sep 23, 2021
Get her out of the banking industry and settle down with her since you feel she is worth it...she probably could not handle the pressure from that sector which was why she lost her pride in 3weeks of her new job...
Yes ...she will keep sleeping with people to protect her job since she is still not grounded and this might alter her future...Get another job for her and marry her....it's really rare these that girls of 13yrs are already having babies...Bad parenting is really on the increase..Good luck
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by Heavance(m): 12:07pm On Sep 23, 2021
Iamagoodgirll:

Thank God you have experienced this first hand, what ladies pass through to hold on to a damn job.
The pressure to meet target, if you don't take up the job, the presidents word rings in your head "lazy Nigerian youth".
I am in no place to condemn you, your position alone will make me regard you with respect, age na just number (you know what I mean).
My take is, why not give her a call, and change her career path with your position? Help her out before this pressure of target will completely set her to a path of destruction...
Think about this please.
I had a colleague who got help in a similar style, her life is far better now.
Like I said, I am in no place to condemn you, if you help her now, the good work alone would immortalise your name in her heart.
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by LiftedMan: 12:11pm On Sep 23, 2021
If this is true, then shame on you.
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by jospepper(m): 12:13pm On Sep 23, 2021
Eyaaa... Poor girl, it's well with her.
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by Namdeenero(m): 12:15pm On Sep 23, 2021
joyousever:
Who told you that what he's feeling is lust? Did you not read where he said he doesn't just want sex with her but true intimacy that will probably last forever? Must you people always sound so pessimistic all the time??
Since you’re not a guy there’s no need to explain my words to you. Only guys will understand smiley
Re: His Experience With Female Banker(marketer) by brownemmanuel43(m): 12:15pm On Sep 23, 2021
cayorday89:

Sorry to ask, what is the coin used for? Someone I don't know contacted me on WhatsApp to ask if I have that he needs it urgently...
I'm the one that need it, if u hv let's meet on whatssap. A piece of 25kobo will fetch u 7k or more

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Door Attendant At An Eatery Dances At Door While Doing His Job / 30 Shoemakers Sponsored To China By Abia State Complete Their Training (Photos) / Meet Onayemi Temitope Timothy, Hunter With Bsc. And Msc. In Criminology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 161
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.