Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

China To Start Banking Operations In Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / China To Start Banking Operations In Nigeria (918 Views)

BUA Group, Akwa Ibom Refinery Is Expected To Kick Off Operations In 2024. / Tstv Assures Customer About The Start Of Commercial Operations In November 1 / Mainone Cable Recruiting Senior Manager, Finance Operations In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

China To Start Banking Operations In Nigeria by Worldtopnewsng2: 12:38pm On Sep 23, 2021
“What I am thinking here is best to talk to the governor of the central bank, and how we can allow the Chinese banks to run office here and now, they are doing the feasibility studies on that,” he said.

“I am working hard that in the bi-national meeting, I hope we can make a big decision and give a big push to let the banking industry and insurance industry because financial integration and institutions are key,” the envoy added.

According to Mr Jianchin, the Chinese embassy would honour 50 Nigerian employees of Chinese companies in Nigeria for their outstanding performance and contribution to strengthening diplomatic ties.

Speaking at the event, the Permanent Secretary, Federal Ministry of Information and Culture, Mrs Ifeoma Anyanwutaku, also lauded the Nigeria-China relations which have recorded great successes over the past five decades.

https://worldtopnewsng.com/china-to-start-banking-operations-in-nigeria/

(1) (Reply)

Help! Husmodata.com Would Not Fund My Wallet / I Suddenly Feel Like Killing Them / Police Feeds On The Ignorance Of Te People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.