Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

See What Happens To Your Body If You Run 5 Minutes Everyday - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / See What Happens To Your Body If You Run 5 Minutes Everyday (1815 Views)

What Happens To Your Body When You Plank Everyday For 30 Days Straight / What Happens If I Refuse To Go To NYSC Camp After I Have Gotten My Call Up Lette / What Happens If You Abscond From NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See What Happens To Your Body If You Run 5 Minutes Everyday by okeayomide123(m): 1:02pm On Sep 23, 2021
See What Happens To Your Body If You Run 5 minutes Everyday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAu_yHbIsqU

It's no secret that running is excellent for you when it comes to exercise. But do you realize what your body goes through while you run? I'm not simply referring to perspiration and shortness of breath.

Running, like yoga and weight training, has a plethora of health advantages. The best part is that you don't even have to run a marathon to participate. Even a quick morning or lunchtime activity will benefit your body. Every effort will be worthwhile; in the end, it all adds up.

Check out this list if you're curious about what happens within your body. Hopefully, it will motivate you to incorporate more runs into your workout routine. You and your body are both deserving of it!
Re: See What Happens To Your Body If You Run 5 Minutes Everyday by arsenic33(m): 1:04pm On Sep 23, 2021
cry

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Recruitment Ongoing In Access Bank / Unn Next Nysc Mobilization / 2015 Nysc Batch A: 5 Things You Ought To Have Done To Perfect Your Preparation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.