Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,162 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Why Is Affiliate Marketing The Best Online Business? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Is Affiliate Marketing The Best Online Business? (1116 Views)

Content Marketing, The Other Side Of Digital Bimpe, ads, services, Blog / Ignorance Of Digital Marketing: The Silent Killers Of Many Business / How Is Affiliate Marketing Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Affiliate Marketing The Best Online Business? by thejao(m): 1:03pm On Sep 23, 2021
[b][/b]

Well, there are different forms of marketing which can profitable if ventured into. But I will tell you why Affiliate marketing is the best.

I'm gonna talk about Network, Information and Affiliate Marketing.

There are differences to these forms of marketing and I would be explaining them in a bit.

But I want you to know that any online business you decide to venture into would require a reasonable amount of work and consistency. You wanna milk the Internet's money?? Be ready to put in efforts.

Back to why and why you're reading this piece, I would make sure I make it as simple and relatable as I can.

I'm gonna start from Network Marketing:

• It is also called Multi-level marketing. This is business model that relies on a network of distributors to grow a business. It works like a chain-system where you have to build a whole team e.g bring two people and they also bring another two each and they also bring another two each and the chain continues like that.
• N.B: For a Network Marketing scheme to be legit, there has to be a product attached. It can be a Physical Product. I'm sure you have come across some schemes multi level marketing schemes that have not products attached and we all know how it ended.

Now on to Information Marketing:

• This is also another great business model. It is process of creating, promoting and selling digital products which helps to solve a common problem within a specific niche.
• For Information marketing to be successful, you have to pick a core market, find a specific niche, identify a common problem, come up with a sellable solution and sell to an hungry set of people as Benson Taofeek would always say.
• As easy as this sounds, it requires a great deal of work.

Now onto the final and what I suppose to be the best, affiliate marketing:
• Affiliate marketing is the practice of promoting the products or services of another person or company in exchange for a commission on the resulting sale.
• In simple terms, it means selling other people's product and getting paid a commission for it.
Now to why affiliate marketing is the best online business:

• Affiliate Marketing doesn't require you to bring one or two persons into the business or so before you start earning like network marketing requires.

• It also doesn't require you to through the stress of creating your own digital products yourself. All you need do is to link a buyer and a seller together.

Funny enough this is what most profitable companies like Amazon, Uber, Netflix do. They just create a bridge between the Merchants and Consumers.

I can go on and on to give you reasons why affiliate marketing is the best online business but because of the length of this piece, I'm going to stop here.

If you're interested in knowing more about starting a Profitable online business with affiliate marketing

Call/WhatsApp 08021503707
Re: Why Is Affiliate Marketing The Best Online Business? by Fetzs: 4:20pm On Sep 23, 2021
Nice

(1) (Reply)

The Only Sin I Committed In Nysc Camp / Six Quick Facts As Nigeria’s Enaira Goes Live Today / kilncraft - Nna God dey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.