Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,303 members, 7,864,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:36 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 24/09/2021 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 24/09/2021 (770 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 26/09/2021 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 25/09/2021 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 24/09/17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 24/09/2021 by dallyemmy: 2:23pm On Sep 23, 2021
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: FRIDAY 24TH SEPTEMBER 2021

THEME: FOLLOW GOOD LEADERSHIP

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL 24/09/2021
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 24/09/2021 by emmanuel1277: 6:31pm On Sep 23, 2021
dallyemmy:
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: FRIDAY 24TH SEPTEMBER 2021

THEME: FOLLOW GOOD LEADERSHIP

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL 24/09/2021
Bro please can I ask you for something ?
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 24/09/2021 by dallyemmy: 5:28am On Sep 24, 2021
*PRAYER POINTS ON TODAY'S OPEN HEAVENS:*

*(Friday, September 24, 2021)*

*FOLLOW GOOD LEADERSHIP*

*Prayer Points:*

1.Thank You, Jesus, for the salvation of my soul, and for being my perfect example.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, please, give us good leaders, worthy of emulation, that we may follow, who will not lead us to hell fire, in all facets and strata of life and society, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, help me to strive to reach the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, give me the grace to forsake worldly glory and approval, in order to gain Your approval, through the righteousness that can only be found in Christ, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, reveal unto me more of Yourself, as I strive to know more of You; let me never be satisfied with the life of mediocrity, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, please, make me perfect as You're, perfect in heaven; when men see me, let them see Your glory and the image of Your son Jesus, in my life, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, help me to be completely transparent in all things, as a leader; make me not only the hearer of Your word, but also the doer; help me to practice what I preach, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, as a Christian, give me the grace to prove all things and hold fast to that which is good; and, empower me to flee from every appearance of evil, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye, and renew his strength and anointing, daily, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 24/09/2021 by dallyemmy: 5:29am On Sep 24, 2021
“Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me all my sins. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name, I pray.”

(1) (Reply)

CAN Honors Imam For Saving The Lives Of Dozen Of Christians From Radical Muslims / The Great Stupidity At The Heart Of Islam / Daily Devotional For Nairalanders.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.