Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,375 members, 7,836,529 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Groom Wears T-shirt And Shorts For His Wedding (Photo) - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Groom Wears T-shirt And Shorts For His Wedding (Photo) (62929 Views)

Indian Groom Runs Away From His Wedding And Jilted Bride Marries A Wedding Guest / Nigerian Man Dies One Week To His White Wedding (Photo) / Do Not Deny Your Photographer Food At Your Wedding (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Groom Wears T-shirt And Shorts For His Wedding (Photo) by Misscutey86: 9:57am On Sep 24, 2021
Its his choice of dressing so why call him out .besides the wife isnt bodad...she understands dat its what he wants..
Re: Groom Wears T-shirt And Shorts For His Wedding (Photo) by Psoul(m): 11:35am On Sep 24, 2021
Probably, the guy forgot that they day was supposed to be his wedding day. He just remembered it and rushed out to just go and help the wife sign the certificate and go back to what he was doing.

He has more important things to do then the wedding.
Re: Groom Wears T-shirt And Shorts For His Wedding (Photo) by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:34pm On Sep 24, 2021
Me wey I no get plan for any marriage.

If dem force me say by fire by bomb, I must marry, na like this I go dress go my wedding venue.

Make the bride family come bash me naah, na opportunity to jakpa be that... grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Blue Eyes Daughter Of A Nairalander Celebrates One Year Anniversary / Nigerian Couple Spend N3.5m On Cake Designed Like Car For Their Wedding / Nigerian Man 29, Weds American 69 In Senegal (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.