Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,806 members, 7,844,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

UNIPORT Student Goes Missing Moments After Suggesting Suicide (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UNIPORT Student Goes Missing Moments After Suggesting Suicide (photos) (2658 Views)

Kenyan Man Poisons His Two Children To Death, Commits Suicide (Photos) / Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) / Suicide Note Of Chukwuebuka Akachi: UNN Student Commits Suicide (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNIPORT Student Goes Missing Moments After Suggesting Suicide (photos) by HenryQuest(m): 6:55pm On Sep 23, 2021
A 300-level student of the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT), simply identified as Kachi has reportedly gone missing few minutes after dropping a statement suggesting suicide on her WhatsApp status.

The student who is in the department of Animal Science, Faculty of Agriculture reportedly left school after a lecture that ended by 10am on Thursday (today) and has not been seen since.

Kachi’s coursemate who spoke with VANTAGE NEWS correspondent said they were supposed to have a class expected to last from 4-6pm Thursday evening but she was nowhere to be found.

Her friends and coursemates were alerted when they saw her status update that reads, ‘right now I’m a walking corpse.’

Kachi also had suicide notes written on the 16th and 21st of September 2021 on her phone that was found in her apartment.

The school authorities are yet to comment on the matter as at the time of publishing this report.

SOURCE: https://vantagenews.ng/2021/09/23/uniport-student-goes-missing-moments-after-dropping-suicide-notes-on-social-media-photos/

Re: UNIPORT Student Goes Missing Moments After Suggesting Suicide (photos) by illicit(m): 6:56pm On Sep 23, 2021
shocked
Re: UNIPORT Student Goes Missing Moments After Suggesting Suicide (photos) by CrystalSpark(m): 7:13pm On Sep 23, 2021
We living in Nigeria ought to put happiness before all else. But sadly, our parents or siblings or friends are always present to erroneously tell us that in Nigeria it is about survival first.

No! No Sir! Happiness before all else!

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT Student Goes Missing Moments After Suggesting Suicide (photos) by Brandonx(m): 7:13pm On Sep 23, 2021
These kids never ceases to amaze me undecided what have you been through to contemplate suicide.

There’s always light at the end of the tunnel undecided

People have been through worse and they are still walking, so many young girls wish to further their education but they found themselves in the streets of Europe selling their bodies for their Madams.

Have you even been outside in the cold hustling for men and not even sure you’ll meet a client that night and you don’t even knowing where your next meal would come from?

You have people paying your fees , you have a smart phone, you even have data to post on what’s app.

There’s no justification for her action, I hope she’s found alive.

3 Likes

Re: UNIPORT Student Goes Missing Moments After Suggesting Suicide (photos) by stunnert(m): 7:28pm On Sep 23, 2021
Mental health issues are real. I made some heavy heavy loss in my first start up last two years, I was frustrated, devasted and depressed and almost considered suicide but the will of fire in me just wouldn't lemme do such
Re: UNIPORT Student Goes Missing Moments After Suggesting Suicide (photos) by bmdmix11: 7:35pm On Sep 23, 2021
Brandonx:
These kids never ceases to amaze me undecided what have you been through to contemplate suicide.

People have been through worse and they are still walking, so many young girls wish to further their education but they found themselves in the streets of Europe selling their bodies for their Madams.

Have you even been outside in the cold hustling for men and not even sure you’ll meet a client that night and you don’t even knowing where your next meal would come from?

You have people paying your fees , you have a smart phone, you even have data to post on what’s app.

suicide as nothing to do with age abeg rest

2 Likes

Re: UNIPORT Student Goes Missing Moments After Suggesting Suicide (photos) by bmdmix11: 7:36pm On Sep 23, 2021
Brandonx:

u know how many times hr dey my mind to burn down AAU over frustration

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT Student Goes Missing Moments After Suggesting Suicide (photos) by eddie1211(m): 8:06pm On Sep 23, 2021
Men this is really odd, there's allot of people going through allot. I know some mumu will say rubbish everyone has different stimf not everyone can resist pain. They need someone by there Side
Re: UNIPORT Student Goes Missing Moments After Suggesting Suicide (photos) by whyteteeth: 9:56pm On Sep 23, 2021
Brandonx:

Have you even been outside in the cold hustling for men and not even sure you’ll meet a client that night and you don’t even knowing q your next meal would come from?

Just shut up if you don't know what to say. Yesterday I nearly committed suicide if not that I went to UPTH and met with a clinical psychologist.

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT Student Goes Missing Moments After Suggesting Suicide (photos) by Brandonx(m): 10:01pm On Sep 23, 2021
whyteteeth:

Just shut up if you don't know what to say. Yesterday I nearly committed suicide if not that I went to UPTH and met with a clinical psychologist.
You really should always always tell your father to keep quiet because he obviously did a terrible job raising a stupid child without manners.
You really would have been better dead than coming to my mention to disgrace your parents.
Re: UNIPORT Student Goes Missing Moments After Suggesting Suicide (photos) by dex4sure: 11:30pm On Sep 23, 2021
Brandonx:

You really should always always tell your father to keep quiet because he obviously did a terrible job raising a stupid child without manners.
You really would have been better dead than coming to my mention to disgrace your parents.

Common sense is not that common

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT Student Goes Missing Moments After Suggesting Suicide (photos) by Karlovych: 4:17am On Sep 24, 2021
embarassed embarassed I sincerely hope that Jubrin's body odour will not locate her and make her kill herself. She should think about her family before doing something this stupid.
Re: UNIPORT Student Goes Missing Moments After Suggesting Suicide (photos) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 24, 2021
stunnert:
Mental health issues are real. I made some heavy heavy loss in my first start up last two years, I was frustrated, devasted and depressed and almost considered suicide but the will of fire in me just wouldn't lemme do such
Will of fire in you? Abi you realized you love life

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT Student Goes Missing Moments After Suggesting Suicide (photos) by health20find: 3:02pm On Sep 24, 2021
https://myhealthiz.com/8-things-you-can-do-to-improve-your-mental-health/
8 Things You Can Do To Improve Your Mental Health
We all should give enough time and intention to our mental health, and what better way than to adopt some new, healthy habits along the way. If you keep it a habit, sooner or later, it can feel like a part of you, so the more nutritious, the better. Here are eight healthy habits to improve your mental well-being.
Re: UNIPORT Student Goes Missing Moments After Suggesting Suicide (photos) by health20find: 3:03pm On Sep 24, 2021
https://myhealthiz.com/what-is-good-mental-health-and-how-do-you-achieve-it/
What is good mental health and how do you achieve it?
I think a lot of people confuse mental health with mental illness. However, good Psychological well-being is not just the absence of diagnostic mental health problems for mental illness. Everyone has mental health and it can fluctuate from good to poor and everyone needs to take care of it. I find it useful to understand the difference between mental health and mental illness and how they can affect each other using this grid.
Re: UNIPORT Student Goes Missing Moments After Suggesting Suicide (photos) by stunnert(m): 3:07pm On Sep 24, 2021
LordVoldermort:
Will of fire in you? Abi you realized you love life

Bros all join oo. But the will of fire is definitely in me and I'll never hang a leg even in tha face of death
Re: UNIPORT Student Goes Missing Moments After Suggesting Suicide (photos) by Tinney104(m): 3:17pm On Sep 24, 2021
grin angry
No evidence
Yet
Re: UNIPORT Student Goes Missing Moments After Suggesting Suicide (photos) by devilmaycry: 9:27pm On Sep 24, 2021
Suicide is never an option
Re: UNIPORT Student Goes Missing Moments After Suggesting Suicide (photos) by Judybash93(m): 10:10pm On Sep 24, 2021
Brandonx:

You do not know if she has mental health issues bro. Rest
Re: UNIPORT Student Goes Missing Moments After Suggesting Suicide (photos) by health20find: 1:41pm On Sep 30, 2021
https://myhealthiz.com/why-is-mental-health-a-topic-of-discussion/
Why Is Mental Health A Topic Of discussion?
In a society wherein people don’t even speak about it, how can one expect those living within to know about the same. Mental illness is precisely an unfavorable psychological condition. It is usually determined by our emotional, sociological and psychological state. There is a necessity to treat it as a serious issue. It is in no manner less dangerous than a physical disease. The sooner we realize this, the better we can function.
Re: UNIPORT Student Goes Missing Moments After Suggesting Suicide (photos) by health20find: 1:43pm On Sep 30, 2021
https://myhealthiz.com/which-books-are-recommended-to-enhance-mental-health/
Which Books Are Recommended To Enhance Mental Health?
Before getting to books , let’s look at this. Mental health is a critical issue. But we as a society have failed to address it like one. The mental health circle needs the most support and recognition to help it work better. It will, in turn, help run our lives quickly. We all need to work on the terms of humanity towards this cause. Because having mental health issues is a big issue. The reason behind this is the difficulty level it places in front of you. We know they said that physical problems at no less dangerous than mental issues. But you can fight a physical case only when you have the mental strength to do so for stuff, so think about it; when you messed things up on the mental level, how difficult would it be to get back.

(1) (Reply)

I Just Escaped Fulani Kidnappers / Indian Housemaid's Arm Cut Off By Saudi Employer, Woman's Sister Says [CNN] / I Turn To A Woman At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.