Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,881 members, 7,838,158 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Canadian Travell - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Travell (1058 Views)

Which Time Of The Year Is Most Perfect For Dubai Travell? / Home Visa To Travell Got Me My Visa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Canadian Travell by onosluis: 1:27pm On May 27, 2011
hey guys .i need your help , i need some one to link me hope with some one that can help me with this Canadian traveling runs, the run will be traveling to Canada ,giving me a job , after that the person will be moving some percentage out of my salary , the person will be the one to paid for my every thing include run , i mean everything ,
Re: Canadian Travell by Fhemmmy: 7:18pm On May 27, 2011
Dont sell a future that you dont know what it looks like . . . . . . .
Re: Canadian Travell by mikkyangel(m): 3:51pm On May 30, 2011
I can help you with one,but first i need to know your education level and work experience?
Re: Canadian Travell by GBASKY: 11:14pm On May 30, 2011
mikkyangel:

I can help you with one,but first i need to know your education level and work experience?

LET US KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE IF ONE IS A GRADUATE WITH 5YRS EXPERIENCE
Re: Canadian Travell by onosluis: 12:38pm On Jun 11, 2011
I HAVE A DIPLOMA IN COMPUTER DESKTOP PUBLISHING CERTIFICATE AS WELL AND COMPUTER ENGINEERING ,I HAVE A DIPLOMA IN FEDERAL COLLEGE OF FISHIEST AND TECHNOLOGY , AND I HAVE A 2YEAR WORKING EXPERIENCE AS WELL , I WILL BE WAITING TO READ FROM YOU GUY ,
Re: Canadian Travell by collinsfbi(m): 4:26pm On Jun 11, 2011
hey guys .i need your help , i need some one to link me hope with some one that can help me with this Canadian traveling runs, the run will be traveling to Canada ,giving me a job , after that the person will be moving some percentage out of my salary , the person will be the one to paid for my every thing include run , i mean everything ,

pls don't turn urself to a slave, you don't even think you could be given a fake visa and get urself arrest.
Re: Canadian Travell by Feichi(m): 5:28pm On Jun 11, 2011
Guy, i can help u coz as im talking to u, i've already gotten my 2yrs canadian visa, Just hit me up on 08083008914 and i'll gve u details but it will cost u little fee to gve u d secret, Dis is not 419 coz im serious here,
Re: Canadian Travell by Feichi(m): 5:29pm On Jun 11, 2011
Guy, i can help u coz as im talking to u, i've already gotten my 2yrs canadian visa, Just hit me up on 08083008914 and i'll gve u details but it will cost u little fee to gve u d secret, Dis is not 419 coz im serious here,
Re: Canadian Travell by toppycateg: 7:57pm On Jun 11, 2011
i need sponsor to traVEL pls hepl mee
Re: Canadian Travell by Feichi(m): 9:51pm On Jun 11, 2011
Just call d number above for details,
Re: Canadian Travell by toppycateg: 9:29pm On Jun 13, 2011
Pls i need sponsor whether individual sponsor or company sponsor to travel abroad,if on agreement basis it wil b ok.My numba is 08035603754,email is Topeamuda@hotmail,i wil apreciate any assistance around.tanx NBF.
Re: Canadian Travell by Feichi(m): 9:59pm On Jun 13, 2011
Just call me on 08083008914, Im feichi, @toppy,
Re: Canadian Travell by silkywave(f): 5:26am On Jul 26, 2011
Visit the link below on how to visit or migrate to canada

(1) (Reply)

Sex In Exchange For Cocaine Nigerian Drug Gang Arrested In Padova(italy) / 3 Month Visiting Visa To ****malaysia, Ukraine, Qatar, Kuwait, Sa***** / Am Having Interview In America Embassy With Neco Slip. Please I Need Ur Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.