Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,224 members, 7,829,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Victor Osimhen's Brace Sends Napoli Top Of Serie A After Big Win At Sampdoria - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Victor Osimhen's Brace Sends Napoli Top Of Serie A After Big Win At Sampdoria (19905 Views)

UCL: Chukwueze Scores In Villarreal’s Big Win At Young Boys / Lampard Backs Kepa After 'Big Mistake' Against Liverpool / Cristiano Ronaldo Fans Amazed Over Incredible Goal In Juventus Win At Sampdoria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Osimhen's Brace Sends Napoli Top Of Serie A After Big Win At Sampdoria by Reference(m): 6:31am On Sep 24, 2021
Dozie32:
This guy is really doing well..

Missed two two clear one on one chances on the side of each half.
Needs to drink lots of Kool Aid and work on his composure.
Improving performances no doubt.
The way Spalletti has setup that team bar injuries he should give Immobile a serious run for the Capocannoniere.

4 Likes

Re: Victor Osimhen's Brace Sends Napoli Top Of Serie A After Big Win At Sampdoria by TemmyT002(m): 6:42am On Sep 24, 2021
WibusJaga:

Osimhen is on fire. But he should not allow it enter his head & make him think he has arrived.
I see him becoming Nigeria's GOAT.

You are talking as if he just started to score in his career. Go and check him he was in his former club.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Victor Osimhen's Brace Sends Napoli Top Of Serie A After Big Win At Sampdoria by Daverich2006: 6:44am On Sep 24, 2021
This guy may just end up as one of the greatest players in Nigeria footballing history.

1 Like

Re: Victor Osimhen's Brace Sends Napoli Top Of Serie A After Big Win At Sampdoria by seanjy4konji: 6:49am On Sep 24, 2021
Anything juve,barcelona,cup match..i am out of it for now...three times in a row i have been denied over 3 million naira each because of this so called big teams....Just last match and they keep fumbling while the small boys don win over 2 goals self first half...

Yesterday a whole barcelona failed to score a goal or attempt for nearly 60 minutes.....2.5 million..only barca...useless teams...
Kingcalls:
Just look at how Napoli dismantled sampdoria away...now just try to watch juve at home to this same sampdoria this weekend and ud see how juve will fumble

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Victor Osimhen's Brace Sends Napoli Top Of Serie A After Big Win At Sampdoria by contigiency(m): 6:55am On Sep 24, 2021
Mko123:
Wetin bring this news together with wetin Nigerians dey face. Its quite shameful to be known as a Nigerian citizen

You are so shameless and a wasted thing that ever germinated in Nigeria. Mr, you can go and hang youself or better still, take up Cameroon citizenship.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Osimhen's Brace Sends Napoli Top Of Serie A After Big Win At Sampdoria by 27Pushing30: 7:04am On Sep 24, 2021
Kingcalls:
Just look at how Napoli dismantled sampdoria away...now just try to watch juve at home to this same sampdoria this weekend and ud see how juve will fumble

I put them on my ticket to win ... really they should.

But let’s not forget same Samp held inter but Ac Milan and now Napoli have triumphed at Luigi ferraris this season.

Don’t be surprised if Spezia beats Milan sef this weekend.

Ball na spirit ... if you carry ginger you win if you dey go “Smeh smeh” you go collect lol
Re: Victor Osimhen's Brace Sends Napoli Top Of Serie A After Big Win At Sampdoria by dhiqson(m): 7:10am On Sep 24, 2021
grin grin the edo juju no dey fail

Edo amaka... grin
Re: Victor Osimhen's Brace Sends Napoli Top Of Serie A After Big Win At Sampdoria by Kingcalls: 7:10am On Sep 24, 2021
27Pushing30:

I put them on my ticket to win ... really they should.

But let’s not forget same Samp held inter but Ac Milan and now Napoli have triumphed at Luigi ferraris this season.

Don’t be surprised if Spezia beats Milan sef this weekend.

Ball na spirit ... if you carry ginger you win if you dey go “Smeh smeh” you go collect lol

Avoid juve, barca for now ....they are still suffering from Ronaldo and messi hangover for now
Re: Victor Osimhen's Brace Sends Napoli Top Of Serie A After Big Win At Sampdoria by 0neal(m): 7:13am On Sep 24, 2021
Victor to the world
The goal machine
Re: Victor Osimhen's Brace Sends Napoli Top Of Serie A After Big Win At Sampdoria by KingDash: 7:40am On Sep 24, 2021
this one na him be the confirm farmers league.
Re: Victor Osimhen's Brace Sends Napoli Top Of Serie A After Big Win At Sampdoria by realestate99: 8:06am On Sep 24, 2021
I still don't expect how people expect a young striker to score every chance he sees in a match, that is why he is human, it seems some people just hate this guy for no reason, which is unfortunate.

last time , haters were castigating him for putting a touch to Insigne's goal bound effort, now they are after his missed chances despite getting a brace. one was even questioning his performance for national team, laughable!!

Osimhen has the potential to the our greatest football export ever, he is the joint highest goal scorer for Caf 2022 qualifiers, before an above average club ( in finances) like Napoli could spend that big to get a young striker like Osimhen, they have done a thorough vetting.

We should support him, he is young and definitely will get better, he has his flaws like getting too agitated but with time that will reduce. A striker can score a hat trick and still miss tonnes of chances in same match but the tabloids will only hype the hat trick.........Enough said.

2 Likes

Re: Victor Osimhen's Brace Sends Napoli Top Of Serie A After Big Win At Sampdoria by Ayoleeboy007: 8:06am On Sep 24, 2021
Nice one, but he could have had more, dude kept missing one on one situation, he needs to practice more one on one finishing.
Re: Victor Osimhen's Brace Sends Napoli Top Of Serie A After Big Win At Sampdoria by TheSexLover(m): 8:28am On Sep 24, 2021
Na this 21yrs I no understand
Re: Victor Osimhen's Brace Sends Napoli Top Of Serie A After Big Win At Sampdoria by yusluvad(m): 8:31am On Sep 24, 2021
Iamvetlander:

He should be better than him

Lewandowski no get two head. But I believe Osimhen will improve drastically
Yea. He's trying...
Re: Victor Osimhen's Brace Sends Napoli Top Of Serie A After Big Win At Sampdoria by Lugianostar(m): 8:50am On Sep 24, 2021
Victor Osimen is on fire this season ?

A Season play maker?

God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Victor Osimhen's Brace Sends Napoli Top Of Serie A After Big Win At Sampdoria by Daniel76: 10:22am On Sep 24, 2021
And there is different between him and akuya in PSG because oshimen as score this season while the fraud in PSG hasn't score

1 Like

Re: Victor Osimhen's Brace Sends Napoli Top Of Serie A After Big Win At Sampdoria by ofiko123(m): 1:21pm On Sep 24, 2021
Kudos to Victor osimhen...
Re: Victor Osimhen's Brace Sends Napoli Top Of Serie A After Big Win At Sampdoria by TeeGentle(m): 1:59pm On Sep 24, 2021
the boi is in form

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Was Told Today That He Is The Winner Of Ballon D’or 2023- Dossetti / EPL: Why Liverpool Beat Manchester United 4-0 – Mo Salah / Is Ahmed Musa The Most Famous Nigerian Footballer? (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.