Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Https://socialmoni.com/2021/09/23/just-in-policeman-killed-others-injured-as-com - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Https://socialmoni.com/2021/09/23/just-in-policeman-killed-others-injured-as-com (764 Views)

Mopol Officers Had Accident On Kaduna-Abuja Road, 6 Dead, Others Injured (Graphi / INEC Postpones Elections To Feb 23 Just Hours Before Polls Open / Fatal Truck Accident In Ibadan, Woman Killed, Two Others Injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Https://socialmoni.com/2021/09/23/just-in-policeman-killed-others-injured-as-com by Solutionsblog(m): 11:20pm On Sep 23, 2021
A Superintendent of Police has been shot dead and two other cops allegedly injured after commercial motorcyclists went haywire in Lagos.

The incident occurred on Thursday evening, September 23, at Ajao Estate in Isolo while the policemen were trying to impound motorcyclists.

According to The Nation, the cops had succeeded in seizing some of the bikes for allegedly flouting the State Traffic Law when the aggrieved motorcyclists mobilised and attacked them.

They were said to have disarmed the Superintendent and used his service firearm to kill him and shot two others along Asa Afariogun Road, Lagos

Re: Https://socialmoni.com/2021/09/23/just-in-policeman-killed-others-injured-as-com by DrSamOnowu87(m): 12:41am On Sep 24, 2021
They shud ve headed to their station,these days it is Touch me ... I touch ooo, I no go run away
if i dey run b4, i no go run again. Nwanne okwa touch me...i touch u.

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Farewell/graduation Song For Primary School That Is Touching / Why Nigerians Should Reject Peter Obi, Says Adegboruwa, Berates Muslim-muslim Ti / Sweet Are The Uses Of Adversity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.