Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Rihanna Reaches Out To 17-Year-Old Nigerian Hawker, Salle After Viral Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihanna Reaches Out To 17-Year-Old Nigerian Hawker, Salle After Viral Video (27642 Views)

Reno Omokri: Singer Salle's Undefiled Innocence Should Not Be Spoilt (photos) / Rihanna Reaches Out To 17-year-old Nigerian Hawker Who Sings With An Angelic Voi / Davido Reaches Out To Cynthia Morgan, Offers To Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Rihanna Reaches Out To 17-Year-Old Nigerian Hawker, Salle After Viral Video by saphiere(f): 11:32pm On Sep 23, 2021
Rihanna Reaches Out To 17-Year-Old Nigerian Hawker, Salle, Whose Vocal Performance Video Went Viral

A 17-year-old Nigerian hawker who went viral after she was filmed singing with a very beautiful musical voice, has revealed that R&B singer, Rihanna contacted her.

Recall that the girl known as Salle, was captured on tape singing with a voice so angelic that it amazed many social media users.

In a video that made rounds on social media, the young girl who held an empty tray was asked to do a freestyle on a beat and she sang beautifully.

She revealed via a tweet on Twitter that Rihanna called her.

”I got a call from Rihanna,”
she wrote.

Salle has also been invited by Christiane Maria Heideh Amanpour, a CNN journalist and television host, for an interview.

The CNN journalist, Christiane Amanpour wrote on Twitter:
“Salle, you are a star and an inspiration to many all over the world.
Would you kindly accept an invitation to tell your story on my show?”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuahXOfyRX8

https://.com/rihanna-reaches-out-to-17-year-old-nigerian-hawker-salle-whose-vocal-performance-video-went-viral/

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rihanna Reaches Out To 17-Year-Old Nigerian Hawker, Salle After Viral Video by iguita: 4:16am On Sep 24, 2021
Girl deserves it. I pray her talents paves a way for her

152 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Rihanna Reaches Out To 17-Year-Old Nigerian Hawker, Salle After Viral Video by Karlovych: 4:19am On Sep 24, 2021
embarassed embarassed Waiting for KFC to contact vulturebbqrillz

240 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Rihanna Reaches Out To 17-Year-Old Nigerian Hawker, Salle After Viral Video by apriko(m): 4:24am On Sep 24, 2021
Oluwa don pick her Call...

This one has escaped.

Buhari 0:1 Good Nigerians

350 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Rihanna Reaches Out To 17-Year-Old Nigerian Hawker, Salle After Viral Video by kayusely70(m): 4:31am On Sep 24, 2021
God shall steer helpers to me and my family too!

111 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rihanna Reaches Out To 17-Year-Old Nigerian Hawker, Salle After Viral Video by bcomputer101: 4:32am On Sep 24, 2021
When is your time, believe me that nothing can stop your shine.

God will surely remember all of us

116 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rihanna Reaches Out To 17-Year-Old Nigerian Hawker, Salle After Viral Video by Arda1000(m): 4:48am On Sep 24, 2021
apriko:
Oluwa don pick her Call...

This one has escaped.

Buhari 0:1 Good Nigerians
grin are u implying that uncle Bubu is against anything that will make Nigerians live better?

104 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rihanna Reaches Out To 17-Year-Old Nigerian Hawker, Salle After Viral Video by Jerewise332(m): 4:53am On Sep 24, 2021
Really there's a time for everything,definitely her time has come..God bless her talent

14 Likes

Re: Rihanna Reaches Out To 17-Year-Old Nigerian Hawker, Salle After Viral Video by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:59am On Sep 24, 2021
Awwwwww.
This is just so sweet of her.

God bless our Darling Rihanna.
Na woman u be.
Correct bae kiss kiss kiss

Meanwhile,
Jamming this beautiful song on PH road thus beautiful Friday
*Singin*

I'm not afraid (I'm not afraid)
To take a stand (to take a stand)
Everybody (Everybody)
Come take my hand come (Come take my hand)
We'll walk this road together, through the storm
Whatever weather, cold or warm
Just letting you know that, you're not alone
Holla if you feel like you've been down the same road

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rihanna Reaches Out To 17-Year-Old Nigerian Hawker, Salle After Viral Video by tradepunter: 5:00am On Sep 24, 2021
Ok

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Reaches Out To 17-Year-Old Nigerian Hawker, Salle After Viral Video by xpressionx(m): 5:00am On Sep 24, 2021
Am waiting for Zombies to add this as Buhari's achievement.
Congratulations girl.
President99:
Buhari government has helped to show case her talent to global players. Buhari 1: poverty 0
Am waiting for Zombies to add this as Buhari's achievement.
Congratulations girl.

They have started already.
After infesting the girl with hunger you want to claim achievement.

Also accept that of the children eating from thrash bins and those begging on the streets of kano and katsina

14 Likes

Re: Rihanna Reaches Out To 17-Year-Old Nigerian Hawker, Salle After Viral Video by Gbagura: 5:00am On Sep 24, 2021
When you're meant to blow, even if you live in the remotest part of Somalia you go still blow las las. What God cannot do doesn't exist. Congrats girl. God that did yours will surely do mine and others.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rihanna Reaches Out To 17-Year-Old Nigerian Hawker, Salle After Viral Video by Privatepart00: 5:00am On Sep 24, 2021
Future is female

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Reaches Out To 17-Year-Old Nigerian Hawker, Salle After Viral Video by Nobody: 5:01am On Sep 24, 2021
What's wrong with you folks? Can't you at least verify a news before posting it?

The above screenshot is fake and the reply from Christiane Amanpour never happened. It was a prank.

Besides, that not even Salle's real Twitter account.

How is it that blogs and websites are promoting this catfish profile.

I sincerely hope THE REAL Salle gets her recognition, not some Twitter parody taking her place using misinformation to create a phantom image.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rihanna Reaches Out To 17-Year-Old Nigerian Hawker, Salle After Viral Video by Scottz: 5:02am On Sep 24, 2021
Arda1000:
grin are u implying that uncle Bubu is against anything that will make Nigerians live better?

Na Wetin de sup exactly be that
Good analysis grin

2 Likes

Re: Rihanna Reaches Out To 17-Year-Old Nigerian Hawker, Salle After Viral Video by ohosi4real(m): 5:02am On Sep 24, 2021
God thank you for picking this girl call also pick mine too the day of my need. Oluwa I praise your name

17 Likes

Re: Rihanna Reaches Out To 17-Year-Old Nigerian Hawker, Salle After Viral Video by Judolisco(m): 5:02am On Sep 24, 2021
Omo and people been dey shout say dem stage am... Omolomo ti japa o... Make una 2 go stage una own

16 Likes

Re: Rihanna Reaches Out To 17-Year-Old Nigerian Hawker, Salle After Viral Video by Hangmnk: 5:02am On Sep 24, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Rihanna Reaches Out To 17-Year-Old Nigerian Hawker, Salle After Viral Video by PristineSpaceNG: 5:03am On Sep 24, 2021
wow
Re: Rihanna Reaches Out To 17-Year-Old Nigerian Hawker, Salle After Viral Video by mainkendo: 5:03am On Sep 24, 2021
angry
Re: Rihanna Reaches Out To 17-Year-Old Nigerian Hawker, Salle After Viral Video by floss(m): 5:03am On Sep 24, 2021
Will Buhari like this news?, Hope EFCC will not come after her now for trying to escape from hell(Nigeria).

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rihanna Reaches Out To 17-Year-Old Nigerian Hawker, Salle After Viral Video by Auxtin85(m): 5:04am On Sep 24, 2021
Only God fit do am, those guys talking to her are warming up to take their percentage now
Re: Rihanna Reaches Out To 17-Year-Old Nigerian Hawker, Salle After Viral Video by freshalien: 5:04am On Sep 24, 2021
I am unsure about those twitter screenshots up there. Photoshop can do anything.

But there is no denying she has got the voice and talent. I was blown away for like a minute watching the video. Make we forget Rihanna first. Nigerian music producers na blessing and money be dis ooo.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rihanna Reaches Out To 17-Year-Old Nigerian Hawker, Salle After Viral Video by Murio001: 5:05am On Sep 24, 2021
Wow sounds so unreal the girl is gifted mehn. Congrats to her. After all when no door seems to be opened for you God puts someone there who'd open it for you. #Believe

6 Likes

Re: Rihanna Reaches Out To 17-Year-Old Nigerian Hawker, Salle After Viral Video by wizygreat2000(m): 5:05am On Sep 24, 2021
Wow this is great i also give it to Tunde enut page for making the world to hear this little angel voice now Buhari 0-10 to Good Citizen of Nigeria

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rihanna Reaches Out To 17-Year-Old Nigerian Hawker, Salle After Viral Video by freshalien: 5:05am On Sep 24, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed Waiting for KFC to contact vulturebbqrillz

That one that is always licking his darling daddy’s arse. Smh

6 Likes

Re: Rihanna Reaches Out To 17-Year-Old Nigerian Hawker, Salle After Viral Video by OminickConcept: 5:06am On Sep 24, 2021
That's very nice.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3)

Seyi Law's Daughter, Tiwaloluwa Oluwademiladeola Chidera Aviella, In London / Korra Obidi Surprised With A Car By Husband / Faith Ikuku 30th Birthday Celebration Photos. Celebrities Spotted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.