Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,671 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:35 AM

Remembering Your Youthful Days: Happy Childrens Day - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Remembering Your Youthful Days: Happy Childrens Day (705 Views)

If You Are 25-30 And Still Living With Your Parents, Happy Childrens Day ;D / A Year Later: Remembering Olubusayo Awomolo (Bawomolo) : Light A Candle For Him / May 27 Childrens Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Remembering Your Youthful Days: Happy Childrens Day by mynaija123(m): 2:15pm On May 27, 2011
To we all dat ate Nasco wafers, gogo,enjoyed M &K,drank Tandi n green sands,knew when eleganza biro was sold for less than N1.00 and pepsi was N1.50 or less,ate Okin Biscuit, did the "flex" and "butterfly" dance,watched Cadbury breakfast show,sat anxiously at our tv sets by 4pm for Voltron,i say, Happy Children's day=D n to those dat didn't,pls meet me @ 6.30 for tales by moonlight.wink
Re: Remembering Your Youthful Days: Happy Childrens Day by agabaI23(m): 2:25pm On May 27, 2011
mynaija123:

To we all dat ate[b] Nasco wafers[/b], gogo,enjoyed M &K,drank Tandi n green sands,knew when eleganza biro was sold for less than N1.00 and pepsi was N1.50 or less,ate Okin Biscuit, did the "flex" and "butterfly" dance,watched Cadbury breakfast show,sat anxiously at our tv sets by 4pm for Voltron,i say, Happy Children's day=D n to those dat didn't,pls meet me @ 6.30 for tales by moonlight.wink
I will still rush them if I see them now grin grin grin grin

I remember one children's day very vividly. I have ironed my blue and white uniform very well and was on my way to the LGA. Normally it rains on the 27th unfailingly. About a kilometer away from my house, a car drove past me and splashed my white with potopoto (mud water). I was so annoyed and I had to go back.

That day was not in anyway the best day for me. LWKMD

(1) (Reply)

Meet Me Here And On Facebook For Your Laptop Problems Every Wedesday And Friday / Consultant On Soap Manufacturing / Swimming! Swimming! Swimming!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.