Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,549 members, 7,816,334 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

How To Easily Convert MTN Pulse Points To Data - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Easily Convert MTN Pulse Points To Data (5193 Views)

The best way To Convert MTN Airtime To Cash To Your Bank Account In Nigeria / What Is Mtn Pulse Points? See How To Redeem Them / Recharge ₦100 On MTN Pulse & Get Free ₦2000 For Call/sms & Data (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Easily Convert MTN Pulse Points To Data by Tribengcom: 10:47am On Sep 24, 2021
As an MTN pulse customer if you are looking for How to Easily Convert MTN Pulse Points to Data, then you are on the right page.

Since the lunch of the MTN pulse tarrif plan, customers have been able to enjoy some amazing offers coupled with free airtime and data bonuses. The MTN pulse plan offers users some amount of points when they perform basic tasks on the network.

WHAT IS MTN PULSE POINTS?
Like I have explained above, new and existing MTN pulse subscribers enjoy a certain amount of points when the perform certain tasks. These points are just like your regular airtime which can be used to purchase data.

HOW TO EARN MTN PULSE POINTS
You don't need to perform a series of tasks in order to earn free points on MTN pulse. All you simply have to do is recharge your line and Buy...

Continue reading:
https://www.hownaija.com.ng/2021/09/how-to-easily-convert-mtn-pulse-points-to-data.html
Re: How To Easily Convert MTN Pulse Points To Data by gistcity(m): 7:22am On Jul 10, 2023

(1) (Reply)

Help I Can't Find Blackberry Messenger Icon On My Phone / How True Is Dis Deal On Jumia / Can Your Bank Send A Text To All Your Contacts?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.