Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,589 members, 7,843,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

What Is The Permanent Remedy To Stop Bruxism - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Is The Permanent Remedy To Stop Bruxism (1175 Views)

Is There Cure For Bruxism? / Bruxism (teeth Grinding): Symptoms, Causes, And Treatment / Looking For A Permanent Remedy For Bow Legs - Without The Need For Surgery? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Permanent Remedy To Stop Bruxism by Emeka511(m): 12:04pm On Sep 24, 2021
I have a friend who has been suffered this for almost a year now pls I need a remedy/cure for this.
Re: What Is The Permanent Remedy To Stop Bruxism by Enskynelson(m): 1:04pm On Sep 24, 2021
Emeka511:
I have a friend who has been suffered this for almost a year now pls I need a remedy/cure for this.
Does he get stressed too much before sleeping? Sometimes, just like snoring, bruxism occurs when you sleep too deep. My wife do have the same challenge before. Anytime she starts, I tap her to stop. And for months now, it has stopped.
Re: What Is The Permanent Remedy To Stop Bruxism by Emeka511(m): 1:10pm On Sep 24, 2021
He's happen even during the day and it happens unconsciously, he just finds himself grinding his front teeth.
I don't know if there's a cure for this because his front teeth is wearing out.
Enskynelson:

Does he get stressed too much before sleeping? Sometimes, just like snoring, bruxism occurs when you sleep too deep. My wife do have the same challenge before. Anytime she starts, I tap her to stop. And for months now, it has stopped.
Re: What Is The Permanent Remedy To Stop Bruxism by Enskynelson(m): 3:13pm On Sep 24, 2021
Emeka511:
He's happen even during the day and it happens unconsciously, he just finds himself grinding his front teeth.
I don't know if there's a cure for this because his front teeth is wearing out.
Wow! That's more serious. Anytime anyone close to him hears him grinds his teeth, tap him. I have once had a snoring sister. This was all we did and she stopped. I pray u find a quicker solution too as this takes time and a lot of patience.

(1) (Reply)

Leaves,Herbal Roots&Powders,To Cure High Blood Pressure/Hypertension Permanently / Look Trim And Fit! Lose 5kg Per Week(Uk Certified Fitness Trainer) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.