Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,734 members, 7,851,526 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:27 PM

Banks Shut Down In Ogun Over Armed Robbers’ Threat - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Banks Shut Down In Ogun Over Armed Robbers’ Threat (18747 Views)

Herbalist, Bricklayer Arrested In Ogun Over Killing Of Housewife For Ritual / Army Reacts To Soldier Who Stripped A Woman Naked In Ogun Over Indecent Dressing / Kleptomaniac Brothers Arrested In Ogun Over Serial Theft Of Goats, Motorcycles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banks Shut Down In Ogun Over Armed Robbers’ Threat by Bmaster(m): 2:30pm On Sep 24, 2021
What a morale,!

armed robbers like such are beyond what police can handle,they may be dare-devils.

They should imploy The services of the military police

3 Likes

Re: Banks Shut Down In Ogun Over Armed Robbers’ Threat by UTILITYMAY(m): 2:33pm On Sep 24, 2021
moshoodn:
The threat could eventually been a diversion to hit other sleepy areas as all eyes are on Ijebu at the moment...

Exactly my thought; I was going to say this.
Re: Banks Shut Down In Ogun Over Armed Robbers’ Threat by haffaze777(m): 2:34pm On Sep 24, 2021
Over to you Mr daru dapo
Re: Banks Shut Down In Ogun Over Armed Robbers’ Threat by OG1BABY(f): 2:35pm On Sep 24, 2021
Okay
Re: Banks Shut Down In Ogun Over Armed Robbers’ Threat by KILLTHECOWS(f): 2:36pm On Sep 24, 2021
The Nigeria Police always assuring.
Re: Banks Shut Down In Ogun Over Armed Robbers’ Threat by GardenOfGod(m): 2:40pm On Sep 24, 2021
I did not know that banks are "shops" until now. undecided
Re: Banks Shut Down In Ogun Over Armed Robbers’ Threat by Aganju849: 2:40pm On Sep 24, 2021
Doraty1:

https://dailytrust.com/banks-shut-down-in-ogun-over-armed-robbers-threat

What do you expect when you've got an idiot for governor
Re: Banks Shut Down In Ogun Over Armed Robbers’ Threat by yorubakid: 2:41pm On Sep 24, 2021
South West and incessant bank robberies. I think majority of bank robberies in always take place in SW

1 Like

Re: Banks Shut Down In Ogun Over Armed Robbers’ Threat by ppogba: 3:07pm On Sep 24, 2021
Davash222:

Same Ogun is synonymous to Bad roads.
Same Ogun is the headquarters of Skull mining.

While Okija is the global headquaters of skull Mining.
And Isiala-Ngwa is the Major market for human pepper soup.

I would have expected that you should still be mourning the death of your brother killed by his parents in IMO for being stubborn?
Re: Banks Shut Down In Ogun Over Armed Robbers’ Threat by Abidecdrock(m): 3:47pm On Sep 24, 2021
Yet gov going to greet up and down
Re: Banks Shut Down In Ogun Over Armed Robbers’ Threat by LZAA: 4:28pm On Sep 24, 2021
Davash222:

Cc AfonjaConehead helinues

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banks Shut Down In Ogun Over Armed Robbers’ Threat by Hassanmaye(m): 4:35pm On Sep 24, 2021
Davash222:

Yet they will be abusing the north
Re: Banks Shut Down In Ogun Over Armed Robbers’ Threat by Hassanmaye(m): 4:38pm On Sep 24, 2021
Pharaoh4rin:
I respect banks armed robbers. Because robbing a bank is the height of bravery
Haha why do you said so, is Bank the most secured place

1 Like

Re: Banks Shut Down In Ogun Over Armed Robbers’ Threat by Rodwave: 4:49pm On Sep 24, 2021
Davash222:

grin grin
Seriously that state need deliverance.
Re: Banks Shut Down In Ogun Over Armed Robbers’ Threat by Rodwave: 4:51pm On Sep 24, 2021
Aganju849:

What do you expect when you've got an idiot for governor
It has nothing to do with the present governor. It has been like this for years.
Re: Banks Shut Down In Ogun Over Armed Robbers’ Threat by yusluvad(m): 5:53pm On Sep 24, 2021
No be lie...
Davash222:
Re: Banks Shut Down In Ogun Over Armed Robbers’ Threat by ntyce(m): 6:01pm On Sep 24, 2021
Rodwave:
Ogun is synonymous with armed robbery attacks. I could remember when I visited that state only to wait till 11 o'clock in the morning before Accessbank could open their banking operation for the day. All the banks were waiting for police Amoured personnel carrier to arrive before they can open their gates.

That’s the worst I have seen so far.

I pity that state

Tell us the last time a bank was robbed in Ogun state?
Re: Banks Shut Down In Ogun Over Armed Robbers’ Threat by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 24, 2021
Davash222:

Same Ogun is where Chinedu and Chinwendu or some of ya people are residing and getting their daily food.
Continue mr painter
Re: Banks Shut Down In Ogun Over Armed Robbers’ Threat by Pharaoh4rin(m): 7:28pm On Sep 24, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Haha why do you said so, is Bank the most secured place

Yes. Bank is the most secured place be it commercial, central or reserved bank.

The first time I witnessed banks robbery in Portharcoirt....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banks Shut Down In Ogun Over Armed Robbers’ Threat by sirp9898(m): 8:06pm On Sep 24, 2021
Who will protect them
Is it those men in black that put all their focus on motorist just to etort them whenever you see them standing on the road
Re: Banks Shut Down In Ogun Over Armed Robbers’ Threat by zoedew: 8:15am On Sep 25, 2021
Shameful! Most banks in Jebs are located one road. Police in conjunction with ogsg Will place a pair of apc at both ends of the road and everywhere will be quiet!
Re: Banks Shut Down In Ogun Over Armed Robbers’ Threat by zoedew: 8:17am On Sep 25, 2021
ntyce:

Tell us the last time a bank was robbed in Ogun state?
For at least twenty years now that has been the situation. You cannot bank on accessing a bank when in Jebs. For banks in Jebs the fear of criminals is the beginning of correct head!
Re: Banks Shut Down In Ogun Over Armed Robbers’ Threat by ntyce(m): 10:42am On Sep 25, 2021
zoedew:

For at least twenty years now that has been the situation. You cannot bank on accessing a bank when in Jebs. For banks in Jebs the fear of criminals is the beginning of correct head!

When was the last time a bank was robbed or a major robbery occured.

More than 11 years...

What should be said of Osun, Ekiti and Ondo states where at least 3 robberies have occured in the last 2 years
Re: Banks Shut Down In Ogun Over Armed Robbers’ Threat by zoedew: 2:55pm On Sep 25, 2021
ntyce:

When was the last time a bank was robbed or a major robbery occured.

More than 11 years...

What should be said of Osun, Ekiti and Ondo states where at least 3 robberies have occured in the last 2 years
Strange that the sense of insecurity pervades Jebs in spite of the statistics you just supplied.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

60-Year-Old Man Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl After Enticing Her With Money / Police Inspector’s Son Reportedly Stabs Boy To Death In Delta / How We Killed 9 Policemen At Ikorodu Creek

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.