Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

I Need Help If You Can - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need Help If You Can (2915 Views)

Help! If You're Using Naira Atm Cards Abroad, What Is The Exchange Rate ? / Needs Help If You Stay In Dubai / Help Help If U Have Taken Toefl Test Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help If You Can by enyinwa1: 4:33pm On May 27, 2011
my fellow NL just want to know if there is croatian embassy in nigeria? if yes where please thnxxxxx
Re: I Need Help If You Can by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 29, 2011
My google search came up empty.
There is no embassy of Croatia in Nigeria unless someone can confirm otherwise.

TheCongo,
Re: I Need Help If You Can by busybody20: 7:53pm On May 29, 2011
Citizens of Nigeria can get visas for Croatia in Croatian Consular office in London which covering visas for citizens of Nigeria.

21 Conway Street
London W1T 6BN
UK

Tel: 0044 20 73872022
Fax: 0044 20 73870310

Email: vrhlon@mvpei.hr
Web: http://uk.mvp.hr

Just contact them for further information.

source:google
Re: I Need Help If You Can by busybody20: 7:56pm On May 29, 2011
TheCongo:

My google search came up empty.
[b]There is no embassy of Croatia in Nigeria [/b]unless someone can confirm otherwise.

TheCongo,

You are right!

Contact the nearest croatia embassy to your country of residence for more details.
Re: I Need Help If You Can by Busybody2(f): 9:00pm On May 29, 2011
busybody20:

Citizens of Nigeria can get visas for Croatia in Croatian Consular office in London which covering visas for citizens of Nigeria.

21 Conway Street
London W1T 6BN
UK

Tel: 0044 20 73872022
Fax: 0044 20 73870310

Email: vrhlon@mvpei.hr
Web: http://uk.mvp.hr

Just contact them for further information.

source:google

SCAMMER ALERT, YOU THINK YOU SMART HUH, SEE HER USING SCOPE TO ADVERTISE THAT SHE HAS UK VISAS, SOMEONE'S COME TO ASK FOR CROATIAN EMBASSY IN NIGERIA, YOU ARE GIVING THEM YOUR CONTACT DETAILS, BARAWO, OLE, CRETIN AND WHATEVER ELSE JUSTWISE CALLS YOU LOT angry angry angry
Re: I Need Help If You Can by Busybody2(f): 9:04pm On May 29, 2011
WOW, this is fun, no wonder why justwise wan die on top this job of catching scammers undecided Now what next? Do we stone these scammers to death or place burning tyres round their neck cool Whichever one it is, i wanna go first angry angry angry
Re: I Need Help If You Can by chelseabmw(m): 10:47am On May 31, 2011
^^^^^^^

but that scammer is ur sister. . .see her name
undecided
Re: I Need Help If You Can by busybody20: 12:18pm On May 31, 2011
Busy_body:

SCAMMER ALERT, YOU THINK YOU SMART HUH, SEE HER USING SCOPE TO ADVERTISE THAT SHE HAS UK VISAS, SOMEONE'S COME TO ASK FOR CROATIAN EMBASSY IN NIGERIA, YOU ARE GIVING THEM YOUR CONTACT DETAILS, BARAWO, OLE, CRETIN AND WHATEVER ELSE JUSTWISE CALLS YOU LOT angry angry angry

chelseabmw:

^^^^^^^

but that scammer is your sister. . .see her name
undecided

^ Yeah Busy_body and I, are both scammers grin
Re: I Need Help If You Can by busybody20: 12:24pm On May 31, 2011
Busy_body:

WOW, this is fun, no wonder why justwise wan die on top this job of catching scammers undecided Now what next? Do we stone these scammers to death or place burning tyres round their neck cool Whichever one it is, i wanna go first angry angry angry

u no well. . . . . . .i nor get ya time!  tongue
Busy_body:

Sis, r u ok? undecided
Re: I Need Help If You Can by Busybody2(f): 10:44pm On Jun 05, 2011
chelseabmw:

^^^^^^^

but that scammer is your sister. . .see her name
undecided

I am an only child tongue and we don't have any scammer in my family cheesy

busybody20:

u no well. . . . . . .i nor get ya time! tongue
Sis, r u ok? undecided

Stop winking at me to cover up for you jare angry angry angry angry angry quit scamming and find something productive to do with your hand cheesy
Re: I Need Help If You Can by buraz(m): 12:10pm On Jul 23, 2011
To the poster,

well your question is if there is croatia has a consulate in Nigeria unfortunately the answer is no as Croatia categorizes Nigeria is one of the countries in which the United Kingdom is responsible for in terms of viza regulations and all that. If you would like to take a trip to the Uk for that then here is the contact below:
London
21 Conway Street
London W1T 6BN
UNITED KINGDOM
Phone 0044 207 3872022,
Cons.: 73871144
Fax 0044 207 3870310,
Cons.: 73870936

But my best bet and advise as a Nigerian living in Croatia would be you contact the embassy in egypt or southafrica. besides dont expect anything like a cable viza as you would be surprised that croatia is even more than willing to waste your time even more than that of what america would do, its bureaucracy is just beyond your imagination. be ready to give a whole loads of papers which you have never given before, prepare to take short trips, , and be prepared to hear funny things which you never heard before, God been with you if you have the patience you may be lucky , all the best
Re: I Need Help If You Can by iyke20024(m): 6:13am On Dec 22, 2012
send an email to the embassy in the Uk.. Its possible you dont have to collect your visa in person.
If that is the case, you are luck.

If not, dont expect to get a uk visa just to visit the croatian embassy. But if you have a vlid uk visa or recently expired one then is possible to be in the uk for the visa issue or transit through there.

Mind you, Croatia will soon join the 28 EU member state,,, sice time to have their visa before it becomes very difficult like the schengen visa.

(1) (Reply)

Belize Vs United States: Which Do You Reconmend? / How To Get A Visa To Argentina From Nigeria / ‘see How Young Girls Sleep In The Bush In Italy’-nigerian Man Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.