Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,435 members, 7,812,296 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

The Urgent Need For Old Kobo/naira Coins. What Is It Been Used For? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Urgent Need For Old Kobo/naira Coins. What Is It Been Used For? (1472 Views)

Campaign Donations: The Urgent Need For Inec And Firs To Issue Circular Mandatin / Looking For Old Naira Notes - 50k, N1, N5,N10 Etc / On The Urgent Need To Restructure Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Urgent Need For Old Kobo/naira Coins. What Is It Been Used For? by kayojosephy(m): 4:16pm On Sep 24, 2021
Lately, the need for coins has been on the rise with people seeking for those with old kobo and Naira coins and willing to pay quite a sum for them keeps me baffled and hence wants to know the use of these coins and why they have to pay huge amount for it.
Been seeing posts on it on Nairaland and someone I don't know also made a request for it from me on WhatsApp.
Re: The Urgent Need For Old Kobo/naira Coins. What Is It Been Used For? by Snitch24(m): 4:18pm On Sep 24, 2021
kayojosephy:
Lately, the need for coins has been on the rise with people seeking for those with old kobo and Naira coins and willing to pay quite a sum for them keeps me baffled and hence wants to know the use of these coins and why they have to pay huge amount for it.
Been seeing posts on it on Nairaland and someone I don't know also made a request for it from me on WhatsApp.

Lmao
I've never heard of about it shaa
Re: The Urgent Need For Old Kobo/naira Coins. What Is It Been Used For? by feezay86: 4:19pm On Sep 24, 2021
Scam and waste of time grin grin grin grin
Re: The Urgent Need For Old Kobo/naira Coins. What Is It Been Used For? by kayojosephy(m): 4:27pm On Sep 24, 2021
feezay86:
Scam and waste of time grin grin grin grin
I thought as much..

1 Like

Re: The Urgent Need For Old Kobo/naira Coins. What Is It Been Used For? by philiancoop(m): 4:52pm On Sep 24, 2021
babalawo
Re: The Urgent Need For Old Kobo/naira Coins. What Is It Been Used For? by kayojosephy(m): 8:11am On Sep 28, 2021
philiancoop:
babalawo
could be true sha, remember as a kid when I see coins put together with sacrifice...

(1) (Reply)

Y Do Naija Gurlz Always Say Yelz Instead Of Yes / Who Is The Most Controversial Nairalander? / Occultic Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.