Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Romance Scam: FBI Arrests 35 Nigerians In Scams Worth $117 Million - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Romance Scam: FBI Arrests 35 Nigerians In Scams Worth $117 Million (38399 Views)

EFCC Arrests 35 ‘Yahoo Boys’ In Ibadan (Photo) / FBI Arrests 13 Nigerians Over $30 Million Cyber Fraud / FBI Arrests Kenneth Ganiu Ninalowo For $1.5 Million Money Laundering In Chicago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Scam: FBI Arrests 35 Nigerians In Scams Worth $117 Million by Yusman316(m): 12:17pm On Sep 25, 2021
Jonathan39:
Not supporting the fraudsters, but between Boko haram, fulani herdsmen and those guys, who has done more harm to image of Nigeria?
The person or people committing crimes in other people's country does more damage
A person throwing stones in the bush and a person throwing stones directly at the roof of ur house, who do u think does more damage to u?
Re: Romance Scam: FBI Arrests 35 Nigerians In Scams Worth $117 Million by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 25, 2021
tujays:
I'm a thug. and you an agbero! go work on your comprehension abilities.

LoL... Yeye boy... cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Romance Scam: FBI Arrests 35 Nigerians In Scams Worth $117 Million by Dhamio(m): 12:50pm On Sep 25, 2021
Lolz...Hausa...love scam real.....
vickydevoka:

No northerner dere. Na Yoruba Muslim
Re: Romance Scam: FBI Arrests 35 Nigerians In Scams Worth $117 Million by ORIENTATION101: 1:01pm On Sep 25, 2021
Jonathan39:
Why did Tinubu run away from US? grin grin grin

He has a drug case to Answer, He should better not near US border grin grin
Idiot Tinubu that attend usa Democratic party convention in 2012, same Tinubu was in usa to do surgery 2 months ago.is like brain is paining you.
http://saharareporters.com/column/asiwaju-goes-charlotte-pius-adesanmi
Re: Romance Scam: FBI Arrests 35 Nigerians In Scams Worth $117 Million by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 1:15pm On Sep 25, 2021
bluefilm:

I hope your name is not there?

I didn't mention any particular tribe but yet guilty conscience no gree you rest.

Nwanne Tufiakwa gi. sad lipsrsealed
I'm talking about you coming to just check names
Re: Romance Scam: FBI Arrests 35 Nigerians In Scams Worth $117 Million by bluefilm: 1:18pm On Sep 25, 2021
PerfectlyPerfect:

I'm talking about you coming to just check names

Are you saying that I should take permission from you first before I come to nairaland to do whatever i want to do on nairaland?
Re: Romance Scam: FBI Arrests 35 Nigerians In Scams Worth $117 Million by Timmi: 1:22pm On Sep 25, 2021
Jonathan39:
There are 4 Yorubas there in the list grin grin

I only mentioned names of a family. Please don’t infer what is not said or meant by my statement
Re: Romance Scam: FBI Arrests 35 Nigerians In Scams Worth $117 Million by Jonathan39: 1:25pm On Sep 25, 2021
Your analysis is funny, check why people don't visit Afghanistan and there development index.
Yusman316:

The person or people committing crimes in other people's country does more damage
A person throwing stones in the bush and a person throwing stones directly at the roof of ur house, who do u think does more damage to u?
Re: Romance Scam: FBI Arrests 35 Nigerians In Scams Worth $117 Million by Jonathan39: 1:31pm On Sep 25, 2021
There are 4 Yorubas in the list grin grin
Timmi:

I only mentioned names of a family. Please don’t infer what is not said or meant by my statement
Re: Romance Scam: FBI Arrests 35 Nigerians In Scams Worth $117 Million by Jonathan39: 1:33pm On Sep 25, 2021
Stop crying grin grin grin
ORIENTATION101:
Idiot Tinubu that attend usa Democratic party convention in 2012, same Tinubu was in usa to do surgery 2 months ago.is like brain is paining you.
http://saharareporters.com/column/asiwaju-goes-charlotte-pius-adesanmi

Re: Romance Scam: FBI Arrests 35 Nigerians In Scams Worth $117 Million by ajl: 1:36pm On Sep 25, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see American banning Nigerians permanently from their country once I relocate permanently out of this country to the United States.

This I have seen.

That's actually not possible. These fraudulent Nigerians are just a tiny portion of Nigerians living and earning legitimately in the USA. The number of Nigerian medical doctors in Texas alone is a lot, not to talk of the entire country. The same way in other professions. When I used to work in one of the major oil and gas firms, in a group I belong to, only two of us black in a group of 30 or so were Nigerians. Mostly PhD level employees. Do you know the number of Nigerian professors in the US? They are too many. Of course, bad news sells, so people hear more of these bad individuals than those earning a living legitimately. They are just greedy. It's individuals like them that return to Nigeria to join politics, as senators or special advisers.
Re: Romance Scam: FBI Arrests 35 Nigerians In Scams Worth $117 Million by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 1:37pm On Sep 25, 2021
bluefilm:

Are you saying that I should take permission from you first before I come to nairaland to do whatever i want to do on nairaland?
You don't need to take permission from anyone I'm sure you know the difference between right and wrong. Tribalism doesn't do you any good
Re: Romance Scam: FBI Arrests 35 Nigerians In Scams Worth $117 Million by Yusman316(m): 1:38pm On Sep 25, 2021
Jonathan39:
Your analysis is funny, check why people don't visit Afghanistan and there development index.
Afghanistan's problem is the people running it and their policies not the actions of it's citizens
Re: Romance Scam: FBI Arrests 35 Nigerians In Scams Worth $117 Million by Jonathan39: 1:46pm On Sep 25, 2021
The terrorists are from where? India? Or the terrorists in Nigeria are not from the North?
Yusman316:

Afghanistan's problem is the people running it and their policies not the actions of it's citizens
Re: Romance Scam: FBI Arrests 35 Nigerians In Scams Worth $117 Million by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 25, 2021
vickydevoka:

No northerner dere. Na Yoruba Muslim

Tell them o. Our own still dey collect dollar from Chinese companies
Re: Romance Scam: FBI Arrests 35 Nigerians In Scams Worth $117 Million by haslaw(m): 2:31pm On Sep 25, 2021
Jonathan39:
Why did Tinubu run away from US? grin grin grin

He has a drug case to Answer, He should better not near US border grin grin

Very funny.

Please post Tinubu's evidence here let's see.

Here is the criminal and fugitive Allen Oyeama's criminal evidence.

1 Like

Re: Romance Scam: FBI Arrests 35 Nigerians In Scams Worth $117 Million by ba2remagaji: 2:40pm On Sep 25, 2021
Re: Romance Scam: FBI Arrests 35 Nigerians In Scams Worth $117 Million by dodoatirice: 3:21pm On Sep 25, 2021
Abi, but tbag is waiting

js230003:
I better go to jail in America that is be free in this zoo called Nigeria

Re: Romance Scam: FBI Arrests 35 Nigerians In Scams Worth $117 Million by 1stGenAmerican(f): 5:55pm On Sep 25, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see American banning Nigerians permanently from their country once I relocate permanently out of this country to the United States.

This I have seen.

As a person living in America, I wouldn’t doubt it.
It is becoming very hard for innocent Nigerians to get jobs that deal with monetary instruments and most banks might interview but will not hire Nigerians. Places where people’s identities are able to be accessed don’t hire either.
This is why the visa process is harder for you guys.

American tv has shows centering on scams that many people watch and these people spoil the name of Nigerians.
Re: Romance Scam: FBI Arrests 35 Nigerians In Scams Worth $117 Million by Elonmuzk(m): 7:19pm On Sep 25, 2021
signature2012:
You are in Nigeria.You claim there is bad governance and no job.
Now you are in America,what’s your excuse ?
Greed, they want to drive expensive cars and live large without working. Lazy Nigerians everywhere!
Re: Romance Scam: FBI Arrests 35 Nigerians In Scams Worth $117 Million by vineyardfarms: 7:35pm On Sep 25, 2021
ivolt:
You are just another fraudster felling lucky. The one scam money that will hook your throat is on the way.
you will be disappoint, keep waiting and God bless you.
Re: Romance Scam: FBI Arrests 35 Nigerians In Scams Worth $117 Million by baby124: 10:59am On Sep 26, 2021
1stGenAmerican:

As a person living in America, I wouldn’t doubt it.
It is becoming very hard for innocent Nigerians to get jobs that deal with monetary instruments and most banks might interview but will not hire Nigerians. Places where people’s identities are able to be accessed don’t hire either.
This is why the visa process is harder for you guys.

American tv has shows centering on scams that many people watch and these people spoil the name of Nigerians.

Only 10 of these so called scammers are Nigerian. Most of them I am sure Nigerian American. The remaining 25 for sure are American. What does that tell you?
Re: Romance Scam: FBI Arrests 35 Nigerians In Scams Worth $117 Million by miky(m): 2:17pm On Sep 30, 2021
The Problem is not the Nigerian government, its the Nigerian people. Regardless of where they are, they have elements of Criminality
Re: Romance Scam: FBI Arrests 35 Nigerians In Scams Worth $117 Million by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 12:02pm On Jun 23, 2022
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

but you're a false prophet na
how do we believe you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Missing 15-Year-Old South African Girl Found Burnt To Death (Photos) / Two Nigerians Arrested With Over N51m Drugs In India (photos) / Delta Prostitutes Force Client To Drink Private Part Washing Water Over Bills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.