Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,783 members, 7,851,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:40 AM

Why i don't Gamble - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why i don't Gamble (1445 Views)

Man Dies In Edo Few Days After Posting "I Don't Wanna Die Too Young" (Photos) / What Are The Things I Would Regret If I Don't Do Before Thirty Years Of Age? / What Are The Most Failures You Ever Had By GAMBLE.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why i don't Gamble by constancefriday(m): 7:26am On Sep 25, 2021
Why i don't Gamble:
By Apostle Constance C. Friday

When i mention the word "Gamble" the first thing that comes to the mind of many are the multiple Sporting Bet shops across the city, or poker games and so on.

But i define "a gamble" as anything you embark upon in which you're not at least 50% sure it will work.

Many Religious minded people will label this as a wet blanket to faith, but it is very necessary to have a healthy dose of reality mixed with your faith.

Reality is part of the "Work" that the Scriptures talk about in James 2:26

Questions like:
What kind of terrain am I operating in? What are the pros and con's of operations in that terrain? etc etc
These and more are necessary when you venture out for new accolades.

Whatever you do, don't gamble.
Get your maths right.

I wish you Success.
Cheers!

Yours Sincerely;
Apostle Constance C. Friday.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why i don't Gamble by stephieok: 12:29pm On Sep 25, 2021
constancefriday:
Why i don't Gamble:
By Apostle Constance C. Friday

When i mention the word "Gamble" the first thing that comes to the mind of many are the multiple Sporting Bet shops across the city, or poker games and so on.

But i define "a gamble" as anything you embark upon in which you're not at least 50% sure it will work.

Many Religious minded people will label this as a wet blanket to faith, but it is very necessary to have a healthy dose of reality mixed with your faith.

Reality is part of the "Work" that the Scriptures talk about in James 2:26

Questions like:
What kind of terrain am I operating in? What are the pros and con's of operations in that terrain? etc etc
These and more are necessary when you venture out for new accolades.

Whatever you do, don't gamble.
Get your maths right.

I wish you Success.
Cheers!

Yours Sincerely;
Apostle Constance C. Friday.

(1) (Reply)

Ghana Fifa World Cup Victory: Did Tb Joshua Glorify God Or Himself? / Lanlord Vs Tenant Wahala (please Advise) / Jimoh Ibrahim Set To Buy Nairaland!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.