Stats: 3,165,185 members, 7,860,257 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:24 AM

Dapper Dog That Is Famous For His Impressive Floor-Length Beard (Pictures) - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Dapper Dog That Is Famous For His Impressive Floor-Length Beard (Pictures) (49663 Views)

Obituary Poster Of A Dog That Died In Ghana (Photo) / The Dog That Walks Like A Human (Video, Photos) / Meet Dog That Looks Like A Giraffe, Thanks To Her Incredibly Long Neck (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Dapper Dog That Is Famous For His Impressive Floor-Length Beard (Pictures) by MrImole: 6:12pm On Sep 25, 2021
Re: Dapper Dog That Is Famous For His Impressive Floor-Length Beard (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 25, 2021
Shutupthere:

[s]Sense is really far from your lineage. Clearly the dog looks like you. President of senseless people’s association Nairaland chapter . Ewu[/s]

So, you can't take a pinch of the insults that you give out? It really gets to you.

Re: Dapper Dog That Is Famous For His Impressive Floor-Length Beard (Pictures) by Emmanuel909090: 6:13pm On Sep 25, 2021
This dog some how looks like human
Re: Dapper Dog That Is Famous For His Impressive Floor-Length Beard (Pictures) by Blakpot: 6:16pm On Sep 25, 2021
Gandwarf, Gandwoof? grin

Re: Dapper Dog That Is Famous For His Impressive Floor-Length Beard (Pictures) by tujays(m): 6:17pm On Sep 25, 2021
Awon Beard gang come and see your colleague shocked
Re: Dapper Dog That Is Famous For His Impressive Floor-Length Beard (Pictures) by Nonexisting1: 6:18pm On Sep 25, 2021
I bet this one too is giving head to a vaginarian somewhere.
Re: Dapper Dog That Is Famous For His Impressive Floor-Length Beard (Pictures) by KingDash: 6:19pm On Sep 25, 2021
that dog handsome and sexy pass some niggas on here.
Re: Dapper Dog That Is Famous For His Impressive Floor-Length Beard (Pictures) by Shutupthere: 6:21pm On Sep 25, 2021
SimplyFacts:

So, you can't take a pinch of the insults that you give out? It really gets to you.

Calm down it’s u that can’t take gbas gbos served HOT. Next time install sense before quoting . Have a blessed evening
Re: Dapper Dog That Is Famous For His Impressive Floor-Length Beard (Pictures) by Neddyogu(m): 6:24pm On Sep 25, 2021
Santa Claus of the K-9s
Re: Dapper Dog That Is Famous For His Impressive Floor-Length Beard (Pictures) by shawante(m): 6:26pm On Sep 25, 2021
That dog na human being wey pick money for ground
Re: Dapper Dog That Is Famous For His Impressive Floor-Length Beard (Pictures) by TeeGentle(m): 6:36pm On Sep 25, 2021
Wetin eye no go see
Re: Dapper Dog That Is Famous For His Impressive Floor-Length Beard (Pictures) by Sleemdadee(m): 6:41pm On Sep 25, 2021
Like this common dog is more manly looking than I am��. See beards I dey pray for. Issoryt
Re: Dapper Dog That Is Famous For His Impressive Floor-Length Beard (Pictures) by Sleemdadee(m): 6:44pm On Sep 25, 2021
D dog resembles that dwarf for Game of Thrones...
Re: Dapper Dog That Is Famous For His Impressive Floor-Length Beard (Pictures) by emmajodeci(m): 6:47pm On Sep 25, 2021
Actually looks like Ngige
Re: Dapper Dog That Is Famous For His Impressive Floor-Length Beard (Pictures) by caandi: 6:53pm On Sep 25, 2021
Mercy Lord. But I don’t know why this dapper dog with his beards reminds me so much of Nedu wazobia fm
Re: Dapper Dog That Is Famous For His Impressive Floor-Length Beard (Pictures) by dahnimoh(m): 6:56pm On Sep 25, 2021
The dog na Alfa

Re: Dapper Dog That Is Famous For His Impressive Floor-Length Beard (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 25, 2021
Sirlins:
See better Vikings DOG naaaaa
RagNar Lotbrocjk the VII
Re: Dapper Dog That Is Famous For His Impressive Floor-Length Beard (Pictures) by Habib101: 6:57pm On Sep 25, 2021
Dis luks like I will not tolerate nonesense
Re: Dapper Dog That Is Famous For His Impressive Floor-Length Beard (Pictures) by Hassanmaye(m): 6:58pm On Sep 25, 2021
EXLOVER:
The dog is looking like Helsinki in Money Heist

If Nigéria girls catch this one, he will lick toto till he tire

This dog is more famous than someone in Aso Rock
Hahahhahahaha
Re: Dapper Dog That Is Famous For His Impressive Floor-Length Beard (Pictures) by LOVEGINO(m): 7:04pm On Sep 25, 2021
If I dey chao 404, gather here.
Re: Dapper Dog That Is Famous For His Impressive Floor-Length Beard (Pictures) by Pumpumking: 7:06pm On Sep 25, 2021
sisisioge:
grin grin grin grin grin

Cutieeeee

Good evening. Pliease do u hav yansh kindly please? I like to no u better good? I hav moiney & I need yor nomba? smiley
Re: Dapper Dog That Is Famous For His Impressive Floor-Length Beard (Pictures) by Baitullah: 7:42pm On Sep 25, 2021
Ragner Lothbrok cheesy
Re: Dapper Dog That Is Famous For His Impressive Floor-Length Beard (Pictures) by Ofunaofu: 7:49pm On Sep 25, 2021

I am seeing a very good meme here

Oya make una take am.......

Re: Dapper Dog That Is Famous For His Impressive Floor-Length Beard (Pictures) by Bfss: 7:57pm On Sep 25, 2021
Oh
Re: Dapper Dog That Is Famous For His Impressive Floor-Length Beard (Pictures) by hslbroker2(m): 8:01pm On Sep 25, 2021
wunmi590:

Can you imagine, this dog has finally become human being, wey me I dey here dey look for beard all this while
Re: Dapper Dog That Is Famous For His Impressive Floor-Length Beard (Pictures) by BanevsJoker(m): 8:31pm On Sep 25, 2021
Looks like Peter Dinklage.
Re: Dapper Dog That Is Famous For His Impressive Floor-Length Beard (Pictures) by Gkemz: 8:55pm On Sep 25, 2021
An ancestor reincarnated in form of a dog.
Re: Dapper Dog That Is Famous For His Impressive Floor-Length Beard (Pictures) by wumi2017(f): 9:02pm On Sep 25, 2021
If u no get beard beard grin gather here grin
Re: Dapper Dog That Is Famous For His Impressive Floor-Length Beard (Pictures) by jaxxy(m): 9:37pm On Sep 25, 2021
GRACEGLORY:
Famous brussels-griffon. You haven't been loved until you've been loved by a Brussels Griffon

It’s super ugly. undecided
Re: Dapper Dog That Is Famous For His Impressive Floor-Length Beard (Pictures) by suffering: 9:41pm On Sep 25, 2021
Yet many Nairalanders can’t grow beards.
Re: Dapper Dog That Is Famous For His Impressive Floor-Length Beard (Pictures) by 10mobile: 10:54pm On Sep 25, 2021
grin shocked cool cheesy undecided smiley grin shocked cool cheesy undecided smiley grin shocked
Re: Dapper Dog That Is Famous For His Impressive Floor-Length Beard (Pictures) by izubext007: 11:42pm On Sep 25, 2021
Looks like a Vikings

Help! My Dog Doesn't Know Where To Urinate. / Hanna Python, World's 1st Snake To Undergo Pioneering CAT Scan For Lungs Problem / Help! About To Buy A Dog For N20k