Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:29 AM

Will Some Nigeria Youths Still Go Into Fraud If Our Currency Is Competitive? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Will Some Nigeria Youths Still Go Into Fraud If Our Currency Is Competitive? (393 Views)

Why Is Our Currency Is Very Unstable? / Zimbabwe Currency Is Best (pictures) / Nigeria At 58,see Our Currency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Some Nigeria Youths Still Go Into Fraud If Our Currency Is Competitive? by Kelvin30286063(m): 8:27am On Sep 25, 2021
I have this question for a while and I don't know the answer to it. Is it possible that the high rate of online fraud in Nigeria can also be blamed on the poor performance of our currency?
I mean If naira is competing well with other foreign currencies and $1 is equal to just 5 naira, do you think Nigeria youths will still go into online fraud cuz if you steal $1000 dollar from an American and you change it to naira, you will only get #5000 so it's not worth the stress right?
Just curious.

Re: Will Some Nigeria Youths Still Go Into Fraud If Our Currency Is Competitive? by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 25, 2021
They will device another illegal means of stealing because nobody want to work for #20k salary.Na perpetual poverty be that.
Re: Will Some Nigeria Youths Still Go Into Fraud If Our Currency Is Competitive? by samuel051: 9:08am On Sep 25, 2021
Fraud will never stop,they see pressing as an easy task than getting down to sweat on a job.

Even d pressing hard pass 9 to 5 job sef as people are getting wiser by the day.
Re: Will Some Nigeria Youths Still Go Into Fraud If Our Currency Is Competitive? by Kelvin30286063(m): 9:42am On Sep 25, 2021
samuel051:
Fraud will never stop,they see pressing as an easy task than getting down to sweat on a job.

Even d pressing hard pass 9 to 5 job sef as people are getting wiser by the day.
Exactly my point so since pressing is hard, a lot of people will leave the hustle if dollar and another top currencies goes to pal with naira cuz they will know its not worth the stress.
Re: Will Some Nigeria Youths Still Go Into Fraud If Our Currency Is Competitive? by samuel051: 9:54am On Sep 25, 2021
Kelvin30286063:

Exactly my point so since pressing is hard, a lot of people will leave the hustle if dollar and another top currencies goes to pal with naira cuz they will know its not worth the stress.
my point is they will see it as less stressful, staying at home smoking and doing other shit than going out to stress. Even if naira is world strongest currency,fraud won't stop as some people will see it as free money made from the comfort of their home.

(1) (Reply)

OPAC Refineries Mark Production Of First Refined Products / The Most Profitable Business In Nigeria Today. / The Easiest Money You've Ever Made

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.