Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Please Help A Nairalander With A Business To Start With 1 Million Naira - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Help A Nairalander With A Business To Start With 1 Million Naira (1194 Views)

A Nairalander With A Rare Disease In Dire Need Of Permanent Solution / Help A Nairalander With Info On Uyo / Nairalander With Highest Likes(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help A Nairalander With A Business To Start With 1 Million Naira by PeaceOfMind85: 11:19am On Sep 25, 2021
Good day my fellow nairalanders.
Hope you all are doing well.
Please pardon me for the long epistle.

I have always rely on nairaland to get viable information on some certain things I want, which is one of the major reason I always come here.

I have up to one million naira with me. Please I'm looking for a business I want to venture into myself, due to the way things are going on in my work place, I don't feel comfortable working there anymore and I want to start a business. I don't consider working for anyone again.

I'm a freelancer, and my major income comes from freelancing, please I want a business that will give me time to manage my freelancing job at same time. (In freelancing you have to be online always and be ready to reply client messages immediately due to much competition). I would have considered buying a car or Keke napep for transportation business, but it won't give me that time to manage my freelancing work.

Please any viable suggestions is well appreciated. Please don't read and ignore, your input is highly needed.
Thanks
Re: Please Help A Nairalander With A Business To Start With 1 Million Naira by Mbee247(m): 11:56am On Sep 25, 2021
I would advise you take a training on what your freelancing offers,let assume it was a writing skill,like you do freelancing writing,i had suggest, you go diverse,like you go into Copywriting,SEO writing, Writing Ad copies and so much more..

You don't necessarily need all the one million to get started, just a few courses might help you get started.

The reason why i am saying this is that,the offline setup in Nigeria especially for business SME's is highly not conducive cause they are faced with so much.

So i had strongly advise you to not to do business offline, rather embrace more of the online space.

The greatest thing you can ever do to yourself is to invest in yourself,the only time i think i felt you can go on to start an offline business is when your freelance gigs pays you up to 7 to 8 figures,then you can start thinking of diversity.

Don't do any business outside your niche,like create a symbiotic business around it.

All the best!
Re: Please Help A Nairalander With A Business To Start With 1 Million Naira by FreeStuffsNG: 11:57am On Sep 25, 2021
Here is free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you ,
https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund
Re: Please Help A Nairalander With A Business To Start With 1 Million Naira by PeaceOfMind85: 12:53pm On Sep 25, 2021
Mbee247 I so much appreciate your input. Thanks slot.

Having highlighted the area's I can build myself more on.
Can you suggest where I can get hands on the material for this three things you mentioned.
Re: Please Help A Nairalander With A Business To Start With 1 Million Naira by Mbee247(m): 2:19pm On Sep 25, 2021
PeaceOfMind85 Mbee247 I so much appreciate your input. Thanks slot.

Having highlighted the area's I can build myself more on.
Can you suggest where I can get hands on the material for this three things you mentioned.

Once you are ready, just let me know,am gonna give you access on how you are able to get the materials.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Letter To Seun (owner Of Nairaland) / NIN is free; How much did you Pay? / Amazing Facts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.