Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,257 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Youth Corper Who Was Assaulted By A Female Soldier In Calabar Speaks - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Youth Corper Who Was Assaulted By A Female Soldier In Calabar Speaks (3811 Views)

Corper Who Proposed To A Military Woman Celebrates His Birthday Today / Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) / Corper Who Was Assaulted By Female Soldier In Calabar Returns To Lagos (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Youth Corper Who Was Assaulted By A Female Soldier In Calabar Speaks by Doxjosh1: 11:52am On Sep 25, 2021
''Each time I remember what the lady did to me, I feel embarrassed''- Youth Corper who was assaulted by a female soldier in Calabar speaks as she returns to Lagos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWobAmUylT4
Re: Youth Corper Who Was Assaulted By A Female Soldier In Calabar Speaks by Kestolove(m): 12:03pm On Sep 25, 2021
Its ur sister that did it to u...so allow us rest...ndi kanu

1 Like

Re: Youth Corper Who Was Assaulted By A Female Soldier In Calabar Speaks by Coldsperm: 12:09pm On Sep 25, 2021
Kestolove:
You are nothing but a fucking bastard

2 Likes

Re: Youth Corper Who Was Assaulted By A Female Soldier In Calabar Speaks by Sirjamo: 12:10pm On Sep 25, 2021
Not only Nigeria, even if I was serving the universe, there's no way I'd let a single unharmed person humiliate me like that.
Re: Youth Corper Who Was Assaulted By A Female Soldier In Calabar Speaks by RevolverOcelot(m): 12:11pm On Sep 25, 2021
Coldsperm:

You are nothing but a fucking bastard

Why all the hate?
Re: Youth Corper Who Was Assaulted By A Female Soldier In Calabar Speaks by Capitalpunisher: 12:41pm On Sep 25, 2021
Kestolove:
you are too empty to think properly, even as you claim to be female.

2 Likes

Re: Youth Corper Who Was Assaulted By A Female Soldier In Calabar Speaks by Jerewise332(m): 1:03pm On Sep 25, 2021
It's well with your soul sister
Re: Youth Corper Who Was Assaulted By A Female Soldier In Calabar Speaks by Deelaw(m): 4:27pm On Sep 25, 2021
Kestolove:

It's dangerous having your likes in a sane society.
You deserve to be quarantined and banished forever!
Re: Youth Corper Who Was Assaulted By A Female Soldier In Calabar Speaks by Joeyfizzo: 6:17pm On Sep 25, 2021
Na ur sister do u... So just sharrap! The same tin IPOB is doing to its own ppl
Re: Youth Corper Who Was Assaulted By A Female Soldier In Calabar Speaks by zagorakis(m): 7:41pm On Sep 25, 2021
Hope she said what she did to warrant the treatment

(1) (Reply)

Amazing!!!seven Different Girls Are Pregnant For Four Different Corpers @ My Ppa / Why All Youth Corp Members Must Have This Mobile App On Their Devices / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.