Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,134 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Power Your Sensitive Appliances With Online Ups - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Power Your Sensitive Appliances With Online Ups (2766 Views)

I Have 350k, Can I Install A Single Solar Panel For My Appliances? / Cheap Portable Solar Generator To Power Your Homes And Office Basic Appliances / Power Your Basic Appliances With Portable Home Solar Generator Systems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Power Your Sensitive Appliances With Online Ups by BIZZWEALTH: 1:43pm On Sep 25, 2021
Major difference between offline UPS and online UPS?
The batteries of offline UPS are charged all the time, While ... Online UPS takes the incoming AC mains supply and converts it to DC which feeds the battery and the load via the inverter. If the mains supply fails, then the batteries feed the load via the inverter with no interruption to the output supply at all.

Learn more: https://mercurydirect.com.ng/product/mercury-3kva-online-ups-single-phase/

(1) (Reply)

Bill Gates Is Thinking About Dimming The Sun (pics) / Get Free Airtime By Just Signing Up N100 / Clipper Blade Sharpening Machine In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.