Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,942 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Stop Spreading Ignorance(covid Vaccination Is No Mark Of The Beast) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stop Spreading Ignorance(covid Vaccination Is No Mark Of The Beast) (1343 Views)

Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) / Covid "Vaccination" Is Not Immunization- Pastor Chris / Warning: The Mark Of Antichrist '666' Is Coming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Spreading Ignorance(covid Vaccination Is No Mark Of The Beast) by Mailthaddeus(m): 2:05pm On Sep 25, 2021
Many people, especially born again christians have reservations about the Covid 19 vaccination currently in circulation. All sorts of conspiracy theories have been flying around the social media. There was a video I saw where people claimed after taking the covid vaccine, and a light bulb is placed on your arm, it causes it to glow. Another I saw said when u place a metal on your arm, it magnets, Another say it causes impotency in men, etc. And people buy into these baseless lies.

Now, what does the Bible say about the Mark of the beast?

The activities of the mark of the beast is clearly stated in Revelation 13vs 1-18.
It's gonna be a terrible time, for people who are here at that time and all will be forced to worship the beast and receive its mark. However, Jesus Christ has a special plans for His people. He won't allow true Christians face the great tribulation. The Bible was clear here in 1st Corinthians15:52 that, in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet sound, the dead in Christ will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

Also in
1Thessalonia 4:16
For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord.

From the above, it's clear that Jesus will rapture his church, we won't be here to witness the tribulation coming. Jesus Christ will rescue his church.

And let it be clear, we can not fight the AntiChrist, I repeat, we cannot fight the Antichrist, and Jesus Christ never intended us to fight it. His perfect plan is to cut us up to him before it all begins. COVID 19 is not the antichrist. It's not Mark of the beast. It's a pestilence and we have been dealing with pestilence since the fall of Man. And we have been taking vaccines for several years. I am a child of God, and have had my two dose of Astrazena vaccination..And in Australia where I live, over 76% of the population have received at least once doze. And some states like New South Wales have over 86% of their population had at least 1doze. And we are all fine.

We are just lucky in Nigeria, and must not take it for granted by falling into the well of ignorance.
Re: Stop Spreading Ignorance(covid Vaccination Is No Mark Of The Beast) by Mailthaddeus(m): 2:10pm On Sep 25, 2021
Earlier some even said it's caused by 5G. And many of those same people are already buying 1phone13 pro, max prop,,etc

Re: Stop Spreading Ignorance(covid Vaccination Is No Mark Of The Beast) by IrepChrist: 2:12pm On Sep 25, 2021
Well said .... Same I told my Christian Brethren.... Knowledge of the word of God is key
Re: Stop Spreading Ignorance(covid Vaccination Is No Mark Of The Beast) by peggywebbs(f): 2:26pm On Sep 25, 2021
Why is your blood hot? Be calming down. You say its not the MOB while others believe it is. They believe what they believe and you believe what you believe. Drugs should not be forced on anyone. Before covid we had JW who refused blood transmission, we still have some churches who don't go to hospital. We have traditionalists who stick to herbal treatment. Did the world come to an end.

If you want people to gain trust in your vaccine, give it the test of time. Forcing people will only draw more resistance. If it is so effective and life saving, you won't be spending energy trying to convince people. Last I checked nobody wants to die but at the same time nobody wants to be the first to be a lab rat.

The vaccine will still be produced in the next 10 years at least you people said covid is here to stay. Those that will die will die, those who will survive will survive. People get hit by the bus everyday, drown in the ocean and even die from their sleep. Life goes on.

You have taken the vaccine, kudos. You can even go ahead with your booster shots (clapping for you). Its your choice and please don't impose it on others. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Stop Spreading Ignorance(covid Vaccination Is No Mark Of The Beast) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 25, 2021
Mailthaddeus:
Many people, especially born again christians have reservations about the Covid 19 vaccination currently in circulation. All sorts of conspiracy theories have been flying around the social media. There was a video I saw where people claimed after taking the covid vaccine, and a light bulb is placed on your arm, it causes it to glow. Another I saw said when u place a metal on your arm, it magnets, Another say it causes impotency in men, etc. And people buy into these baseless lies.

Now, what does the Bible say about the Mark of the beast?

The activities of the mark of the beast is clearly stated in Revelation 13vs 1-18.
It's gonna be a terrible time, for people who are here at that time and all will be forced to worship the beast and receive its mark. However, Jesus Christ has a special plans for His people. He won't allow true Christians face the great tribulation. The Bible was clear here in 1st Corinthians15:52 that, in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet sound, the dead in Christ will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

Also in
1Thessalonia 4:16
For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord.

From the above, it's clear that Jesus will rapture his church, we won't be here to witness the tribulation coming. Jesus Christ will rescue his church.

And let it be clear, we can not fight the AntiChrist, I repeat, we cannot fight the Antichrist, and Jesus Christ never intended us to fight it. His perfect plan is to cut us up to him before it all begins. COVID 19 is not the antichrist. It's not Mark of the beast. It's a pestilence and we have been dealing with pestilence since the fall of Man. And we have been taking vaccines for several years. I am a child of God, and have had my two dose of Astrazena vaccination..And in Australia where I live, over 76% of the population have received at least once doze. And some states like New South Wales have over 86% of their population had at least 1doze. And we are all fine.

We are just lucky in Nigeria, and must not take it for granted by falling into the well of ignorance.

So this thing you just typed now has disprove what those people said?

Oga take your drug in peace if you want to take abi them don bribe you to market the vaccine?

1 Like

Re: Stop Spreading Ignorance(covid Vaccination Is No Mark Of The Beast) by orunto27: 7:22pm On Sep 25, 2021
No it isn't. But it is UNCLEARED EFFECTS.
Re: Stop Spreading Ignorance(covid Vaccination Is No Mark Of The Beast) by Mailthaddeus(m): 9:54pm On Sep 25, 2021
Thanksful:

So this thing you just typed now has disprove what those people said?

Oga take your drug in peace if you want to take abi them don bribe you to market the vaccine?

No sir. Vaccination is optional and the purpose of the post is to clear ur ignorance and false believe. The Bible was clear about the end.. And the Covid vaccination dosen't fall into that category. Many have died of ignorance. , don't be a victim.
Re: Stop Spreading Ignorance(covid Vaccination Is No Mark Of The Beast) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 25, 2021
Mailthaddeus:

No sir. Vaccination is optional and the purpose of the post is to clear ur ignorance and false believe. The Bible was clear about the end.. And the Covid vaccination dosen't fall into that category. Many have died of ignorance. , don't be a victim.

So that your write you is laced with proven hypothesis?

What do you know about the vaccine?

Can the vaccine prevent Covid 19?

Since you have gotten my attention please clear my ignorance now.
Re: Stop Spreading Ignorance(covid Vaccination Is No Mark Of The Beast) by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:15am On Sep 26, 2021
When they refused to listen to the TRUTH from true Christians (Jehovah's Witnesses) they are going for false teachers.
The Vaccine is just to keep your system strong enough to fight against the virus so if your Pastors are telling you it's the Mark of the beast then it's your fault not God's! smiley

(1) (Reply)

The Reign Of David Michael And The Redemption Of The Israel Of God / Will There Be Some People Who Will Not Die Until Jesus Christ Comes? / Denied Gospels?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.