Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,539 members, 7,823,362 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

This Coin Can Be Mined Using Just Smartphone - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This Coin Can Be Mined Using Just Smartphone (884 Views)

Coal For Supply, Govt Approved Mined Coal! / Step-by-step How To Earn $100-$500 Monthly From Amazon, With Just Smartphone. / Help-who Has Ever Successfully Mined And Withdraw BTC Using Cryptotab On Browser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Coin Can Be Mined Using Just Smartphone by Dechymmytv(f): 5:38pm On Sep 25, 2021
Hello guys, let introduce you to this gaming coin that you can mine with your phone..

Download the mining app here, it's like pi network, only better because it's on uniswap and coinmarketcap.com,

Follow this link to download the app
https://arc8.gamee.com/invite/HolditFlamingo

Re: This Coin Can Be Mined Using Just Smartphone by Depressed101: 5:46pm On Sep 25, 2021
I don't usually take these mining apps serious but I remember how I used more than 50,000 electroneums I mined that year to buy airtime and then it hit an all time high of $0.27 when it launched. 50,00x0.27 =
$13,500 that's 7.6m in today's exchange..

I don't joke with this free mining stuffs again, so ama give it a try..
Re: This Coin Can Be Mined Using Just Smartphone by Dechymmytv(f): 5:50pm On Sep 25, 2021
Depressed101:
I don't usually take these mining apps serious but I remember how I used more than 50,000 electroneums I mined that year to buy airtime and then it hit an all time high of $0.27 when it launched. 50,00x0.27 =

undecided you had 50,000etn? And you used them all for airtime?
Wow. Take heart, take this one serious, you can never tell what can happen, after all its free, me I'm waiting patiently for pi network, I have a load of it..

1 Like

Re: This Coin Can Be Mined Using Just Smartphone by Lavisha(f): 6:12pm On Sep 25, 2021
Depressed101:

So, you used N7.6m to buy Airtime?!

The thunder that will strike your left yansh eh?!

Even your moniker go run from you.
Re: This Coin Can Be Mined Using Just Smartphone by Dechymmytv(f): 6:20pm On Sep 25, 2021
Lavisha:

So, you used N7.6m to buy Airtime?!

The thunder that will strike your left yansh eh?!

Even your moniker go run from you.
technically that's what happened,

1 Like

Re: This Coin Can Be Mined Using Just Smartphone by Lavisha(f): 6:23pm On Sep 25, 2021
Dechymmytv:
technically that's what happened, but it wasn't worth a thing when I was using it to recharge my phone, I never expected it will be launched

Okay then...
Re: This Coin Can Be Mined Using Just Smartphone by Liamm(m): 6:24pm On Sep 25, 2021
Dechymmytv:
technically that's what happened, but it wasn't worth a thing when I was using it to recharge my phone, I never expected it will be launched
you forgot to switch to your "depressed101" moniker cheesy

(1) (Reply)

How To Recover A Hacked Facebook Account Really Fast 2022 / Why School Iss A SCAM / Ay Digital Hub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.