Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,773 members, 7,813,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

Snake-swallower Dies After Viper Bites His Tongue And Throat( Pics, Video) - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Snake-swallower Dies After Viper Bites His Tongue And Throat( Pics, Video) (72753 Views)

Man Mistook This Deadly Viper For A Python, Nearly Killed / Two-Headed Russell Viper Discovered In India (Photos) / Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Snake-swallower Dies After Viper Bites His Tongue And Throat( Pics, Video) by Holiness2100: 6:37pm On Sep 25, 2021
SNAKE BIT: A SNAKE-swallowing daredevil has died after a viper bit his tongue and throat causing a horrific allergic reaction.

Video footage shows the farm worker, 55, performing in front of his workmates in a watermelon field in Astrakhan, Russia, where he traps the dangerous reptile in his mouth.

Reports say the man had twice before put the steppe viper further down his throat but on the third attempt, the snake bit his tongue

While the snake is poisonous, its bite should not be lethal to humans.

But a few hours later the unnamed melon farmer was admitted to hospital and diagnosed with Quincke's edema after his tongue and throat swelled.

He was reported to have suffered anaphylactic shock.

His tongue “could barely fit in his mouth” and he was left gasping for breath, said one report.

Frantic efforts by doctors at Kharabalinskiy district hospital failed to save him, according to Antrakhan 24.

News outlet Punkt-A confirmed via a local herpetologist that the snake was a steppe viper found among the stems of picked watermelons.

“The steppe viper is poisonous, but only insects can truly fear it,” said the report.

“For humans, the poison is not dangerous.”

The agricultural worker “died solely from an allergic reaction similar to what may occur with a wasp sting”.

The report urged locals to refrain from swallowing snakes.

“You just should not try to swallow a snake or carry out any other experiments if you are not sure that it may end up in an unfavourable way for you.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oz13DjITPSQ

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/16229889/man-dies-after-allergic-reaction-during-stunt/amp/

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Snake-swallower Dies After Viper Bites His Tongue And Throat( Pics, Video) by Totilopussylick(m): 6:38pm On Sep 25, 2021
cheesy what a million ways to die.

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Snake-swallower Dies After Viper Bites His Tongue And Throat( Pics, Video) by Holiness2100: 6:38pm On Sep 25, 2021

1 Share

Re: Snake-swallower Dies After Viper Bites His Tongue And Throat( Pics, Video) by Righteousness2(m): 6:40pm On Sep 25, 2021
Can a man take fire in his bosom, and his clothes not be burned?
Can one go upon hot coals, and his feet not be burned
?
The young man used his own hands to kill Himself.

In the same vein, if you have an Immoral arrangement to meet any guy or lady for Fornication, Adultery or any immoral activity , cut it off now! Do not go for that meeting! It will not end well! Do not use your hands to kill yourself this weekend.

Flee Fornication! Flee Immorality! Save your life!

215 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Snake-swallower Dies After Viper Bites His Tongue And Throat( Pics, Video) by Totilopussylick(m): 6:42pm On Sep 25, 2021
cheesy is this not a suicide in disguise.

73 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Snake-swallower Dies After Viper Bites His Tongue And Throat( Pics, Video) by Muchmore024: 6:54pm On Sep 25, 2021
White guys be doing silly things since 0001BC

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Snake-swallower Dies After Viper Bites His Tongue And Throat( Pics, Video) by Mangekyo: 7:02pm On Sep 25, 2021
RIIP
Re: Snake-swallower Dies After Viper Bites His Tongue And Throat( Pics, Video) by G450: 7:19pm On Sep 25, 2021
His family should just permit like two bouncers to flog his dead body well well ...

120 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Snake-swallower Dies After Viper Bites His Tongue And Throat( Pics, Video) by donbachi(m): 7:19pm On Sep 25, 2021
If eve dat was misled by snake,could put humanity in dis present condition..how him expect the snake not kill him.mugu.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Snake-swallower Dies After Viper Bites His Tongue And Throat( Pics, Video) by WibusJaga: 7:22pm On Sep 25, 2021

Can't waste my precious RIP on this one.
Even our Lala the snake lover can not try this.

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Snake-swallower Dies After Viper Bites His Tongue And Throat( Pics, Video) by illicit(m): 7:37pm On Sep 25, 2021
It's the end of the world shocked

3 Likes

Re: Snake-swallower Dies After Viper Bites His Tongue And Throat( Pics, Video) by Bluntguy: 7:59pm On Sep 25, 2021
Trouble sleep yanga go wake am.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Snake-swallower Dies After Viper Bites His Tongue And Throat( Pics, Video) by iamyemiakins(m): 9:30pm On Sep 25, 2021
Which kain stupid risk be this!

Maybe he wanted to enter Guinness World Record.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Snake-swallower Dies After Viper Bites His Tongue And Throat( Pics, Video) by mbahdi(m): 9:48pm On Sep 25, 2021
Yankee.my concern be on dat song can someone explain to me d meaning of d song

2 Likes

Re: Snake-swallower Dies After Viper Bites His Tongue And Throat( Pics, Video) by UltimateSpice: 9:48pm On Sep 25, 2021
Lord!

What a silly thing to do. So, what is his gain now?

1 Like

Re: Snake-swallower Dies After Viper Bites His Tongue And Throat( Pics, Video) by RapistOnBail: 9:49pm On Sep 25, 2021
grin

Good for him oh!

2 Likes

Re: Snake-swallower Dies After Viper Bites His Tongue And Throat( Pics, Video) by diplomat058(m): 9:49pm On Sep 25, 2021
Hmm. What can we call this? Industrial hazard (of his job) or foolishness?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Snake-swallower Dies After Viper Bites His Tongue And Throat( Pics, Video) by Gepheral: 9:49pm On Sep 25, 2021
The extra video is for what angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Snake-swallower Dies After Viper Bites His Tongue And Throat( Pics, Video) by ursullalinda(f): 9:49pm On Sep 25, 2021
He had a already signed a contract with death so no RIP to waste

2 Likes

Re: Snake-swallower Dies After Viper Bites His Tongue And Throat( Pics, Video) by VEXT: 9:49pm On Sep 25, 2021
Anything snake .na kill dey alway dey my mind if I see one

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Snake-swallower Dies After Viper Bites His Tongue And Throat( Pics, Video) by pennywys(m): 9:49pm On Sep 25, 2021
wink

1 Like

Re: Snake-swallower Dies After Viper Bites His Tongue And Throat( Pics, Video) by sofiscatedmoron: 9:50pm On Sep 25, 2021
grin

3 Likes

Re: Snake-swallower Dies After Viper Bites His Tongue And Throat( Pics, Video) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 25, 2021
Na person wey get a spare life dey take snake play. I don't know when a snake became one of the friendly animals.

Even God talk say make I crush its head before it strikes my heel.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Snake-swallower Dies After Viper Bites His Tongue And Throat( Pics, Video) by hibeebeeking: 9:50pm On Sep 25, 2021
See madness of the highest order.who cares?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Snake-swallower Dies After Viper Bites His Tongue And Throat( Pics, Video) by OkCornel(m): 9:50pm On Sep 25, 2021
Dude is tired of his life

1 Like

Re: Snake-swallower Dies After Viper Bites His Tongue And Throat( Pics, Video) by nairalee(m): 9:50pm On Sep 25, 2021
So playing with snakes is dangerous.

Lalasticlala will not like this news.

2 Likes

Re: Snake-swallower Dies After Viper Bites His Tongue And Throat( Pics, Video) by jolyment: 9:50pm On Sep 25, 2021
I see

1 Like

Re: Snake-swallower Dies After Viper Bites His Tongue And Throat( Pics, Video) by jubrilELsudan: 9:50pm On Sep 25, 2021
I NO FIT LAFF.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Snake-swallower Dies After Viper Bites His Tongue And Throat( Pics, Video) by PAWG(m): 9:51pm On Sep 25, 2021
Stupid idiot

3 Likes

Re: Snake-swallower Dies After Viper Bites His Tongue And Throat( Pics, Video) by Corporate2020: 9:51pm On Sep 25, 2021
Well done

1 Like

Re: Snake-swallower Dies After Viper Bites His Tongue And Throat( Pics, Video) by henryadex(m): 9:52pm On Sep 25, 2021
Ere gele
Ayo ni pani ise ki pani

*please help translate*

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Cobra I Killed Behind My House Last Night / Dinosaurs Cannibalized Each Other When Food Was Scarce 150 Million Yrs Ago (Pix) / Tree That Was Cut Down Two Years Ago Rises Up Again In Delta. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.