Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,065 members, 7,859,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 08:04 PM

The Biggest Favor You Can Ever Do To Yourself - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Biggest Favor You Can Ever Do To Yourself (871 Views)

Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much You Made? / What's Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much Did You Make? / Dangote Refinery: Africa’s Biggest Refinery Takes Shape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Biggest Favor You Can Ever Do To Yourself by Noworriez: 9:02pm On Sep 25, 2021
The Life Experience I Had That led Me To Vitality And Financial Success

When I was in the university (Osun state) I had an experience that is not to be soon forgotten.

The hostel I was staying was a new one at the time and it was being managed by a man we call "Daddy Feranmi" whose elder brother (a Doctor) in Lagos owns the building.

Going forward, every student in the hostel sings praises of "Daddy Feranmi" this is because he seems to be simple and understanding, even when rent is due he doesn't take It hard on the student to the extent he didn't feel free or doesn't have the right words to express the level of dissatisfaction and pressure his brother (landlord) was giving him to remit his money whenever he calls over the phone.

This continues until one day, when I realized, perhaps because I was close and more like a friend to him or because I was like the caretaker, always standing in place of other students about the affairs of the hostel, I realized that "Daddy Feranmi" is very weak of taking Positive Advantage of people, he was too soft to make progress in that aspect of his life.

"Daddy Feranmi" as a man can not command his words to work for him, he finds it difficult to communicate well to does who are in a position to give him money.

Though as of that moment I can't help, I can't advise him, but I set out to the owing fellow student, guys, when I went to express to them that there was problem about the hostel fee, behold, to my greatest surprise most of the students have the money with them, you see? but they refuse to pay, they are waiting for the man (Daddy Feranmi) to come and shout, and push them a bit, they are expecting the man to make effort, to leave his comfort zone to ask them before they will finally find the right time to pay, meanwhile the man is too pitiful, he is too considerate.

And again when you are too considerate or pitiful in life, people will take you for granted and you will remain in that poor situation, you will not be able to command what is meant for you from people!

This is the truth of life, Mark my words my friend and be clever!

Many of you sell products and services, and when your friend patronize you then you prioritize friendship over business, you see that's where your weakness starts, no one makes progress in that way, see business in its place and no compromise.

Guys, you need to grow, you don't need people to sing praises of you, in deprivation of your growth, in deprivation of your progress in life, the principal thing to you should be your growth, if you are expecting people to sing your praise, then there are human tendencies you will not have the energy to demand what is meant for you from them, guys, you need to grow!

Imagine, even the bible said "from the time of John the Baptist, the kingdom (of God) suffereth violent" in other words, to get what you want in life you must be deliberate, you must be intentional, you mustn't take it easy in places you are supposed to apply effort.

Ever since I realized this principle of life together with my Copywriting Digital skill, I have never carried last nor do I take it easy, I was deliberate about Copywriting and I'm making hundreds of thousands in a matter of one week, even my Degree has not fetched me so much money as Copywriting has done to me in the last few months.

Guys, trust me, there are systems that work if you make yourself available to unlearn to learn the strategies.

My success today was largely because I didn't take it easy, I was deliberate about Copywriting, and it is paying me big.

However you may also learn to be deliberate at Copywriting, I am teaching you the exact system I have been using to make millions online monthly with Copywriting.

Though we don't have much space, many have already registered, this class is worth more than the value of N50,000 however, the fee has been extremely slashed to accommodate everyone, wow

Guys, chances are high for the fast action takers, therefore the first 20 persons to contact me will be taken for the course today and get into the class, this is amazing!

Haven't you discover that a lot of your colleagues are since seeking ways to better and get ahead of you by taking this course? then what are you waiting for? do you want to be left behind? God forbid.

This is the most loaded and corrosive Copywriting course in history, yet most affordable.

Guys, lots of amazing stuff to learn in the One-month intensive Copywriting Master Class, amongst which are;

The best student goes home with N20,000 CASH!!!

√ You will learn the exact system I use in making millions online monthly.

√ You will learn how to make irresistible offers. Not just that, you will do practicals and make money yourself.

√ You will learn how to write short and long-form copies, product descriptions, emails, websites, lead magnets, and many more.

√ You will learn how to drive traffic both organic and paid.

√ You will learn how to apply copywriting on Upwork, Fiverr, agency, and as a personal brand.

• You will get materials worth N252,000

• The top 5 students will gain automatic employment to work with me.

• You will get a certificate at the end of the course.

• Access to my library worth N195k+

Wow, guys, this is the greatest offer you have ever seen, the best favor you can do yourself now is to act fast and contact me to be among the first twenty-person today.

WhatsApp: 08039418619

Opportunities are not always for everybody, only for those who are prepared for them!

Act fast now, to be among the first twenty person to contact me today.

WhatsApp: 08039418619

You can also join our WhatsApp group below.

https:///GNG4gZHvY4o93Gel1Ukqoj

OR Connect with me through the link below.

https:///9el4j9

(1) (Reply)

What To Do In Crypto? / Facebook Founder Mark Zuckerberg Sued By Shareholders Over IPO / Where Nigerian Youths Make Money, Very Fast And Easy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.