Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Can Someone Explain Why Pain Makes Me Laugh? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can Someone Explain Why Pain Makes Me Laugh? (1156 Views)

Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad / Remembering How I Became Blind Makes Me Sad —31-year-old Computer Scientist / Twitter Users Explain Why Hospitals Insist On Payment Before Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Explain Why Pain Makes Me Laugh? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 25, 2021
Pain, I mean injury that is supposed to hurt.

First time I noticed it was 5 years ago. I was down with typhoid that drained so much and made my bones weak. But instead of writhing in pains, it made me laugh. I actually enjoyed it so much that I found myself walking around the house just to have that feel.

Fast forward to last year, I used to jog around my neighborhood barefooted. After three weeks I broke my ankle and couldn’t walk nor drive for some days but again I noticed the pain was making me laugh instead. I started walking around the house more and more just to have the feel. Climbing staircase was the funniest moment. I deliberately climbed staircase every minute just to feel the pain and laugh. But I noticed the pains don’t stay longer than three days to week, I get back to normal.

I have been working out a lot for more than 6 months now. Stylishly trying to outdo myself and get another injury from it but it’s not coming. grin

What can you make of this? Am I normal?
Re: Can Someone Explain Why Pain Makes Me Laugh? by drake2(m): 10:01pm On Sep 25, 2021
Carchoice:

First time I noticed it was 5 years ago. I was down with typhoid that drained so much and made my bones weak. But instead of writhing in pains, it made me laugh. I actually enjoyed it so much that I found myself walking around the house just to have that feel.

Fast forward to last year, I used to jog around my neighborhood BAREFOOTED. After three weeks I broke my ankle and couldn’t walk nor drive for some days but again I noticed the pain was making me laugh instead. I started walking around the house more and more just to have the feel. Climbing staircase was the funniest moment. I deliberately climbed staircase every minute just to feel the pain and laugh. But I noticed the pains don’t stay longer than three days to week, I get back to normal.

I have been working out a lot for more than 6 months now. Stylishly trying to outdo myself and get another injury from it but it’s not coming. grin

No, you are not oooh!

You must be numb to the "Buhari Effect".
Re: Can Someone Explain Why Pain Makes Me Laugh? by samwash(m): 10:01pm On Sep 25, 2021
No you are not normal, you are an alien.
You don't have a human DNA, it was been altered.
Re: Can Someone Explain Why Pain Makes Me Laugh? by Lapinski: 10:06pm On Sep 25, 2021
Because there is joy in madness.... You be like where mad woman dey look her totto dey laugh.
Re: Can Someone Explain Why Pain Makes Me Laugh? by longetivity(m): 10:13pm On Sep 25, 2021
Bros this ur situation no normal o If na Akwa ibom u dey, dem for don kill u since because u dey behave like witch grin
Re: Can Someone Explain Why Pain Makes Me Laugh? by drake2(m): 10:18pm On Sep 25, 2021
Carchoice:

Fast forward to last year, I used to jog around my neighborhood barefooted. After three weeks I broke my ankle and couldn’t walk nor drive for some days but again I noticed the pain was making me laugh instead. I started walking around the house more and more just to have the feel. Climbing staircase was the funniest moment. I deliberately climbed staircase every minute just to feel the pain and laugh. But I noticed the pains don’t stay longer than three days to week, I get back to normal.

Re: Can Someone Explain Why Pain Makes Me Laugh? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 25, 2021
drake2:

No, you are not oooh!

You must be numb to the "Buhari Effect".

Lol. This is not helping.
Re: Can Someone Explain Why Pain Makes Me Laugh? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 25, 2021
longetivity:
Bros this ur situation no normal o If na Akwa ibom u dey, dem for don kill u since because u dey behave like witch grin

grin funny.
Re: Can Someone Explain Why Pain Makes Me Laugh? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 25, 2021
samwash:
No you are not normal, you are an alien.
You don't have a human DNA, it was been altered.

Alien kor.
Re: Can Someone Explain Why Pain Makes Me Laugh? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 25, 2021
Lapinski:
Because there is joy in madness.... You be like where mad woman dey look her totto dey laugh.

Are you calling me a mad man? angry
Re: Can Someone Explain Why Pain Makes Me Laugh? by drake2(m): 10:42pm On Sep 25, 2021
Carchoice:

Lol. This is not helping.

Sorry ooh!

(1) (Reply)

Gynecomastia Is Distroying My Life / 8 Secrets Of The Naturally Slim / How Valuable Will Mosquito Be If You Are Told It Cure HIV/AIDS?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.