Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,384 members, 7,812,134 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

The Beast I Love - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Beast I Love (949 Views)

The Beast I Called My Husband (Chapter 1) / The Choosen One {the Beast Of Gevaudan} Written By Horluwap1 / Ikomoja The Beast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Beast I Love by Elvictor: 10:24pm On Sep 25, 2021
Blurb

have you ever thought of a time when all supernatural lived together in harmony? werewolves, witches, vampires, all lived together as one.
the love that birthed Hades, the love for a human that brought discord amongst the supernatural clans, Medusa cursed the harmony and the discord never came to an end.
when a vampire and a witch fall in love with each other, both lovers were abandoned to their fate by their clans, Hades who was underworld seek the baby that will put an end to his vengeance against all supernatural beings, but when his parents sacrificed themselves for the sake of the child life and handed him to a human.

Medusa possessed a woman who gave the child an amulet that protects him from Hades, Van thinking he is just an ordinary child living with his human parents. Clara a supernatural hunter, fall in love with a handsome College boy, what will be her fate if she discover that her handsome lover isn't just a werewolf or a wizard, neither a vampire but a powerful beast that is very strong.

The return of mother and father against their son, the end of it will be?

Re: The Beast I Love by Elvictor: 10:25pm On Sep 25, 2021
You can read it at FICTUM, download the application and search for the story.
Re: The Beast I Love by Elvictor: 10:26pm On Sep 25, 2021
20 episodes gone and it is still on going, join us.

(1) (Reply)

Your Chance To Tell Your Story / Review This Poem Pals. / Binyelum! : A Love Story Told By A Ghost.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.