Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Need A Proposal Writer Urgently - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Need A Proposal Writer Urgently (1125 Views)

Excellent Writer Urgently Needed / Proposal Writer / Presentation Writer / I Need A Creative Writer Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Proposal Writer Urgently by 9jawear(m): 3:02pm On Sep 26, 2021
If you are good in writing very brief, straight to the point, concise and resourceful proposals, please send me a message on whatsapp o8o2223747
Re: Need A Proposal Writer Urgently by Seniorwriter(m): 3:13pm On Sep 26, 2021
9jawear:
If you are good in writing very brief, straight to the point, concise and resourceful proposals, please send me a message on whatsapp o8o2223747

Writing is an art....I have a team of proficient professional writers that can deliver what you desire but it seems you decided unwittingly to post a wrong phone contact digits so ill suggest you reach out via the facebook Id on my profile's personal text for furtherance on what you seek.

@Seniorwriter
Re: Need A Proposal Writer Urgently by chatinent: 3:35pm On Sep 26, 2021
9jawear:

What department?

Or is it a business proposal? Your number is not available on WhatsApp.
Re: Need A Proposal Writer Urgently by Alcatel17: 10:00pm On Sep 26, 2021
Seniorwriter:

Writing is an art....I have a team of proficient professional writers that can deliver what you desire but it seems you decided unwittingly to post a wrong phone contact digits so ill suggest you reach out via the facebook Id on my profile's personal text for furtherance on what you seek.

Oga it seems you don't want to refund my money and you will see the disgrace you are looking for

Charles abi Sarah pay my refund asap..which mentor doesn't clearly state his rules of not giving out his direct contact or dat he uses people to mentor?...are u okay at all?....look i don't care of your empty lies of prospective interns or clients....which is non of my business....your Sarah is not responding to my messages with my bank details so u. Better do my refunds by tomorrow

You are a schemer and I will expose you charles or Sarah whichever alterego you are using to deceive nairalanders

Why don't u dare inform nairalanders upfront here about your real deceptive modus operandi..u only inform your intending victims that you use faciliators and you don't give out direct contact of your whatsapp contact so u can disappear after but you have met your match with expecting me to not use part payment for your useless scheme meanwhile youtube has all u claim to mentor

Like I said u have till Monday 4pm to refund my funds or else I will out d lien and still trace you wherever u want to run

This is just for my first expose to nairalanders who u truly are claiming to be cos more are coming on d way

Bank Account Number
Bank : GTB...
Adarokaren charles

The account I paid to..

Meanwhile your Facebook n twitter ID all same

Same person operating this seniorwriter ID is charles or Sarah adarokaren
....if this is a family business just refund my cash better sunset tomorrow before I firstly involve nairaland mods n going full force out for you

You criminals n schemers come to nairaland claiming nonsense brand full of crap
Next is to involve nairaland mods n go bank since you want to play dumb

@Seniorwriter
Re: Need A Proposal Writer Urgently by 9jawear(m): 10:23am On Sep 27, 2021
offer still available
Re: Need A Proposal Writer Urgently by 9jawear(m): 1:10pm On Sep 27, 2021
chatinent:

What department?

Or is it a business proposal? Your number is not available on WhatsApp.

IT IS ON WHATSAPP, REPLACE THE TWO oo with 00 , OR EMAIL explicifit@yahoo.com
Re: Need A Proposal Writer Urgently by chatinent: 1:26pm On Sep 27, 2021
9jawear:

IT IS ON WHATSAPP, REPLACE THE TWO oo with 00 , OR EMAIL explicifit@yahoo.com

Mailed.
Re: Need A Proposal Writer Urgently by simiakinwunmi30: 3:20pm On Sep 30, 2021
Good Evening, Regarding this your post, I am very good at writing proposals.
The number you provided is not correct.

You can reach me on WhatsApp via +2347067323201.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

News Writers Needed / (episode 1) Memoirs Of A Lagos Runs Girl / A Seminar You Must Not Miss For Anything

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.