Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Top 8 Music Of The Week-phlexnaija - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Top 8 Music Of The Week-phlexnaija (1777 Views)

Nigerian Reggae Music Of The 1980s And 1990s / RENO - Why Does Music Of Yoruba Origin Breakthrough Globally ? / Top 8 Music Of The Week- Top Artist Selected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 8 Music Of The Week-phlexnaija by Johnny68(m): 3:09pm On Sep 26, 2021
Phlexnaija did an interview with some artist about the Top song they should post and finally phlexnaija have posted the top song of the week.
Happy Sunday �
Use this song list to start your week
Click the link below to go check it out.

https://www.phlexnaija.com.ng/2021/09/top-8-songs-of-the-week.html

(1) (Reply)

Onitemi And Oloo Mi Which Do You Prefer / Video: Kenny Keke Ogungbe Cheated Me And Kelly Handsome / ‘gabriel Afolayan Stole My Song’ – Singer M-base | Listen To The Original ‘ojo I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.