Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Nigerian Pastor Beats Wife To Coma - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Pastor Beats Wife To Coma (9117 Views)

Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? / Sfiso Ncwane Buys Car For Francis Anosike, Nigerian Pastor For Healing Him (pics / Pastor Ajanaku Ressurects & Relapses In To Coma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Pastor Beats Wife To Coma by aloyemeka1: 2:15am On May 28, 2011
[size=14pt]Pastor Gbenga Osho of "baby factory church" Beats Wife To Coma![/size]

Unknown to many, Pastor Gbenga Osho, the presiding pastor of the Laughter Foundation Church International is not what he claimed he is if feelers reaching us are anything to go by. It was gathered that the pastor left the Gospel Faith Mission International (GOFAMINT) years back in controversial circumstances to form his own baby factory church.

[img]http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/thumbnail.php?file=images/gbenga_oso_696854688.jpg&size=article_small[/img]

Recently, some people squealed to nigeriafilms.com that the pastor popularly known as “Baba one Million Babies” is deceiving people into believing the television commercials where he always displays nursing mothers as those who are blessed with the fruit of the wombs in his church.

Those who are in the know however claim that the miracles are nothing but fictitious and a case of the more you look the less you see; an avenue to exploit women who are in dire need to have children of their own.

The story is that those who give testimonies that they have received answer to their search for the fruit of the womb are nothing but blatant liars; as it is alleged that they are paid N10,000 by the ambitious pastor before they can come out to parade themselves and dance in front of television cameras to lure unsuspecting women to the church.

Aside this, another scheme of the General Overseer of the Laughter Foundation, according to insiders, is to always persuade those close to them to come and do thanksgiving and dedication of their new babies in his church. But unknown to them, he just wants to use them for his own selfish motive; the babies always end up on television screens as miracle babies that God produced in his church.

Another sore point in his ministry is the way and manner those who served as his assistant pastors and aides are always shown the way out of the ministry having contributed their quotas to the development of the church. This, we gathered, is a frequent occurrence to those who are familiar with the church.

It was alleged that the pastor always sacked those who started the church with him to cover his tracks very well so as to prevent them from knowing too much of his secrets. Some of the pastors that are said to have been sacked by the GO because they had known too much are Pastors Olo Taiwo, Peter and Foluso, who are pastors that followed him from GOFAMINT among others.
Apart from his lies, if the pastor turns to a boxer, he will be a match for any of the Klitchko brothers if he encounters them in the boxing ring. Recently he was said to have battered his wife Esther and turned her into punching bags. The ugly incident occurred on 28th of April, days after the Easter celebration, which he mistook for Boxing Day

http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/news/top-stories/96804-pastor-gbenga-osho-of-quotbaby-factory-churchquot-beats-wife-to-coma.html
Re: Nigerian Pastor Beats Wife To Coma by snowdrops(m): 6:45am On May 28, 2011
wife beaters are fools and cowards simples.
Re: Nigerian Pastor Beats Wife To Coma by Gboliwe: 7:34am On May 28, 2011
I only clicked on this thread to because your heading has 'Pastor[b]s[/b]' and I wondered how a group of 'plural' men would embark on such!
Make appropriate changes
Re: Nigerian Pastor Beats Wife To Coma by snowdrops(m): 8:14am On May 28, 2011
Gboliwe:

I only clicked on this thread to because your heading has 'Pastor[b]s[/b]' and I wondered how a group of 'plural' men would embark on such!
Make appropriate changes
how true, and i missed that
Re: Nigerian Pastor Beats Wife To Coma by aloyemeka1: 2:59am On May 29, 2011
Gboliwe:

Make appropriate changes

Thanks for pointing it out but that is frivolous compared to the issue at hand. Nigerian men remember boxing only where women are involved.
Re: Nigerian Pastor Beats Wife To Coma by Sagamite(m): 10:09am On May 29, 2011
Leave him alone!

God spoke to him to beat his wife.

His mugu followers should believe that and donate more tithe to get him out of the jail the devil's agents have put him.

MMMMMIIIIIIIIRACLE!

Bloody fcking cretins of Nigerian churches! undecided
Re: Nigerian Pastor Beats Wife To Coma by snowdrops(m): 10:11am On May 29, 2011
@ Sagamite

because of one alledgely bad egg, what gives you the right to insult all churches in Nigeria. angry
Re: Nigerian Pastor Beats Wife To Coma by Sagamite(m): 10:23am On May 29, 2011
snowdrops:

@ Sagamite

because of one alledgely bad egg, what gives you the right to insult all churches in Nigeria. angry

I am not insulting all churches.

I am insulting all "miracles" and "salvation today" churches, most of which are Pentecostal, especially the ones heavily focused on "tithe" and "first fruit" and with pastors with private jets, expensive suits and/or luxury cars. Majority of their followers are first-class Mugus!

I have deep respect for the Catholic, Anglican, Methodist and Baptist churches.
Re: Nigerian Pastor Beats Wife To Coma by snowdrops(m): 10:27am On May 29, 2011
true talk. thanks for clarifying.
Re: Nigerian Pastor Beats Wife To Coma by Joagbaje(m): 2:59pm On May 29, 2011
snowdrops:

wife beaters are fools and cowards simples.

True, masculinity is not displayed in wife beating. It is a revelation of weakness rather.
Re: Nigerian Pastor Beats Wife To Coma by mabell: 3:24pm On May 29, 2011
it is well
Re: Nigerian Pastor Beats Wife To Coma by Azibalua(f): 9:54pm On May 29, 2011
Genesis 2:24
24 Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.

Any husband who beats his wife actually is destroying himself
Re: Nigerian Pastor Beats Wife To Coma by Sweetnecta: 12:20am On May 30, 2011
i wonder how two people, two flesh[s] becoming 1 flesh? is it legal for one flesh to suffer the same flesh and not feel the pain, as the man evilly beat his wife without feeling the pain of being in coma? he must be a superman, being in coma and and people are hoping he is sent to jail/prison both at the same time.

maybe that's how trinity can be justified? one God and Lord suffers and the others don't feel a thing.

One Creator but three Gods and three Lords.
Re: Nigerian Pastor Beats Wife To Coma by thehomer: 7:19pm On May 30, 2011
aloy/emeka:

[size=14pt]Pastor Gbenga Osho of "baby factory church" Beats Wife To Coma![/size]

Unknown to many, Pastor Gbenga Osho, the presiding pastor of the Laughter Foundation Church International is not what he claimed he is if feelers reaching us are anything to go by. It was gathered that the pastor left the Gospel Faith Mission International (GOFAMINT) years back in controversial circumstances to form his own baby factory church.

[img]http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/thumbnail.php?file=images/gbenga_oso_696854688.jpg&size=article_small[/img]

Recently, some people squealed to nigeriafilms.com that the pastor popularly known as “Baba one Million Babies” is deceiving people into believing the television commercials where he always displays nursing mothers as those who are blessed with the fruit of the wombs in his church.

Those who are in the know however claim that the miracles are nothing but fictitious and a case of the more you look the less you see; an avenue to exploit women who are in dire need to have children of their own.

The story is that those who give testimonies that they have received answer to their search for the fruit of the womb are nothing but blatant liars; as it is alleged that they are paid N10,000 by the ambitious pastor before they can come out to parade themselves and dance in front of television cameras to lure unsuspecting women to the church.

Aside this, another scheme of the General Overseer of the Laughter Foundation, according to insiders, is to always persuade those close to them to come and do thanksgiving and dedication of their new babies in his church. But unknown to them, he just wants to use them for his own selfish motive; the babies always end up on television screens as miracle babies that God produced in his church.

Another sore point in his ministry is the way and manner those who served as his assistant pastors and aides are always shown the way out of the ministry having contributed their quotas to the development of the church. This, we gathered, is a frequent occurrence to those who are familiar with the church.

It was alleged that the pastor always sacked those who started the church with him to cover his tracks very well so as to prevent them from knowing too much of his secrets. Some of the pastors that are said to have been sacked by the GO because they had known too much are Pastors Olo Taiwo, Peter and Foluso, who are pastors that followed him from GOFAMINT among others.
Apart from his lies, if the pastor turns to a boxer, he will be a match for any of the Klitchko brothers if he encounters them in the boxing ring. Recently he was said to have battered his wife Esther and turned her into punching bags. The ugly incident occurred on 28th of April, days after the Easter celebration, which he mistook for Boxing Day

http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/news/top-stories/96804-pastor-gbenga-osho-of-quotbaby-factory-churchquot-beats-wife-to-coma.html

The writer of this article made a serious incident quite funny.
It clearly shows some of the problems in Nigeria because someone who does this should have appeared in court for such an action. I sincerely hope his wife presses charges or her brother does it for her. The policeman to whom this incident was reported, if he did nothing more than just say what was reported in this article, is being irresponsible because at the very least this man should have spent some time in the local lock-up facility for committing such an act.
Re: Nigerian Pastor Beats Wife To Coma by Sagamite(m): 8:01pm On May 30, 2011
There are surely a lot of cretins in Nigeria that believe in reetarded salvation.

FFS, there is something missing in people's diet that affects the brain to be this mooronic.

http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/News/5707211-146/brothers_in_custody_for_selling_three-year-old.csp

[size=18pt]Brothers in custody for selling three-year-old nephew [/size]

The police in Akwa Ibom are keeping two brothers in custody for the kidnap and sale of their three-year-old nephew .

The uncle of the child, Israel Nkereuwem Asuquo, who lived with the child and his parents in the same house was said to have abducted the child and alongside his accomplice, Emmanuel Edet Morgan and sold him to one Peter Ekanem for N200,000.

Afterwards, Ebere Peter Ekanem, wife of Mr Ekanem who is currently on the run, allegedly sold the child in Aba, Abia State to Godson Echedi for N400,000.

Mr Echedi, in turn allegedly sold the child to another woman, Ethel Chika for N480,000 before the this sorry trade was ended by the police.

The child, who was kidnapped on April 29, 2011 was recovered on the 25th of May, 2011 in Umuahia where he was moved to from Aba.

He had been adopted by a childless couple, who had applied to the child welfare centre there since 2009 for a child.

The 20-year-old hair dresser and mother of the child, Ime Nkereuwem Asuquo, said the loss of the child was an unkind cut from relatives she was taking care of.

“I left for work and kept the child in company of my two brothers. When I returned and asked for the child, my junior brother, Edet told me that Israel took the child away.

“When I asked Israel, he said he took the child out to buy him biscuit. But when he could not produce the boy I raised an alarm.”

However, in an attempt to scuttle investigations into the case of the missing boy, Israel and Emmanuel sought the services of a self-proclaimed prophet, Evans D i ck Eshiet, who was paid N20,000 out of the proceeds of the sale of the boy to ensure they were not caught.

Profiteer from crime

His intervention proved useless, however when his clients were arrested by the police.

Commissioner of police, Felix Uyanna, who revealed that investigations were on to verify if the couple who finally adopted the child are culpable in the crime, noted that the female suspects were in the employ of the orphanage and child welfare department of the state women ministry. He said they use the cover of their work to engage in child theft and kidnapping.

“We are witnessing another version of kidnapping,” the police boss said. “Meanwhile, the mother and father of the boy were in distress looking for their son who was kidnapped by the very uncle living with them in the same house and the same building, feeding from the same soup pot.

“You could see the profiteering. As he moved from one hand to another, the price and the value kept going up. We thank God we are on top of the game and we have been able to get all of them.”
Re: Nigerian Pastor Beats Wife To Coma by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:09pm On May 30, 2011
typical xtians, tongue
Re: Nigerian Pastor Beats Wife To Coma by thehomer: 10:58pm On May 30, 2011
Sagamite:

There are surely a lot of cretins in Nigeria that believe in reetarded salvation.

FFS, there is something missing in people's diet that affects the brain to be this mooronic.

http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/News/5707211-146/brothers_in_custody_for_selling_three-year-old.csp

Wow. Uncles selling their nephew and a pastor getting a cut to keep them from getting caught. I guess it is a good thing that the pastors prayers did not work.
Re: Nigerian Pastor Beats Wife To Coma by Qualityhealth: 3:30pm On Feb 12, 2020
[size=16pt][/size]This information will be very useful Good day. Please, this information will be useful to you.for those seeking for the fruits of womb (trying to get pregnant) conception et ceteral  read till very end. You will be very happy you .......      /quX5ix  or https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ex-i2mMx3A476m2r5M0uyfdGdby4tFyj/view
Re: Nigerian Pastor Beats Wife To Coma by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:58pm On Feb 12, 2020
somethings I read about most self-acclaimed men of God.

*Spits in his eyes*

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Pictures Of Christians Slaughtered In Islamic Nations / I'm a Christian But I Don't Need Church! / Flaws Definition Of God Exposes In Atheism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.