Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,496 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

University Of Ilorin 2007 Post Jamb - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ilorin 2007 Post Jamb (8985 Views)

2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread / UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN 2014/2015 THREAD. BETTER BY FAR. / Post-JAMB Examinations in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ilorin 2007 Post Jamb by Muyi002(m): 6:36pm On Aug 11, 2007
This is Muyideen. It is true. The post JAMB is now on the university's website.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2007 Post Jamb by Muyi002(m): 6:37pm On Aug 11, 2007
Re: University Of Ilorin 2007 Post Jamb by Muyi002(m): 6:38pm On Aug 11, 2007
Re: University Of Ilorin 2007 Post Jamb by Muyi002(m): 6:38pm On Aug 11, 2007
Re: University Of Ilorin 2007 Post Jamb by gbengx: 6:04pm On Aug 30, 2007
pls does anyone have an idea of the test format. i applied for microbiology.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2007 Post Jamb by damkollins(m): 12:25pm On Aug 31, 2007
I hope you guys know that UNILORIN post UME is 8th Sept?
Re: University Of Ilorin 2007 Post Jamb by jideaffo(m): 12:38pm On Aug 31, 2007
Hi Guyz, the post UME/DE is coming up on the 8th of september. You can check the website and fill the screening form.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2007 Post Jamb by viktolink: 3:51pm On Jun 26, 2008
hi peolple, can any body tell me the cutoff mark of uniilorin pls, my email is victor_chinedu2003@yahoo.com
Re: University Of Ilorin 2007 Post Jamb by deleson: 7:53pm On Jun 26, 2008
Hi folks,

I don't seems to understand why you are bringing obsolete motions in this forum.2007 is gone,lets focus on 2008,so we don't misslead the pple.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2007 Post Jamb by Muyi002(m): 7:52pm On Jul 07, 2008
Hello Fellow Nigerian Students,

My name is Muyideen, please let me use this medium to tell everybody who saw my number on the nairaland website that i am not a Sir and that i am not a lecturer or a student in the university of Ilorin. The post that everyone is reading was posted last year (2007). I am also a prospecting student like every other person.

I got an important information from a friend who is a student of the university of ilorin. he told me that the school will have her POST UME SCREENING come up on August 11, 2008 and that it will last for three weeks i.e. ends on the 30 August. He also told me that computer systems are being shipped into the school premises and that new buildings are being constructed to accomodate the computers.

But however, he did not tell me when the registration for the screening will commence and neither did he tell me the cut off point for registeration.

I will get this house informed as soon as i get updated.

Thank you

yours sincerly

Muyideen, 08032190232
Re: University Of Ilorin 2007 Post Jamb by funmy2: 12:13pm On Jul 11, 2008
Please I need up to date information on 2008/2009 admission exersice in unilorin particularly on postjamb screening. Information can be sent to olaryeenkah@yahoo.com or 08023972401.I`ll very grateful if anyone can help.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2007 Post Jamb by taofika: 11:59am On Jul 24, 2008
Unilorin 2008/09 screening exercise will start from August 11. http://www.unilorin.edu.ng/newsite/scr08/instruction0809.htm

Kwara State College, Ilorin is organising a training for those who want to take Unilorin Post-UME in Ilorin if you are interested go to http://www.platgroupng.com/news/20080721.php
Re: University Of Ilorin 2007 Post Jamb by funmy2: 1:34pm On Jul 24, 2008
Here is the advert for 2008/2009 post jamb test of uniilorin.

ADVERTISEMENT

UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN, ILORIN, NIGERIA

2008/2009 POST-JAMB SCREENING EXERCISE

The University of Ilorin invites candidates to participate in the 2008/2009 Post-JAMB Screening Exercise, which will hold

between Monday, 11th and Saturday, 30th August, 2008. Each candidate must have obtained the necessary JAMB application form, and where necessary must have taken examination conducted by JAMB for that purpose.

Foreign candidates who have not taken part in the UME or filled Direct Entry form can reach the University Admissions Officer

at mailto:admissionofficer@unilorin.edu.ng for information on admission into the University. Foreign candidates will not be required to make any payment at this stage.

Eligibility

Candidates in the following categories are eligible:

A. UME candidates who made the University of Ilorin their first and/or second choice and scored:

(i) a minimum of 200 points in the UME for courses other than Medicine (MB;BS) and five 'O' level credits in relevant subjects
at not more than two sittings.

(ii) MB;BS candidates must obtain:
(a) a minimum of 240 points in the UME; and
(b) five credit passes at one sitting only in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination or its equivalent in each of
the following subjects: English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics.

B. The 2007/2008 Remedial Students of the University of Ilorin.
(All Remedial Students are required to participate in the Post-JAMB Screening Exercise.)

C. DIRECT ENTRY candidates who made University of Ilorin their first and/or second choice and have obtained a minimum of:

(i) Upper Credit at OND/HND or Diploma (except for Statistics, Agriculture, Performing Arts and History, where lower credit may
be considered);

(ii) Merit in NCE;

(iii) a minimum of two Advanced level passes in two relevant subjects.

For MB;BS, candidates must:

(a) earn a minimum aggregate of 13 points in IJMB or GCE Advanced Level Examination in the relevant subjects of Biology, Chemistry and Physics

OR

(b) obtain a minimum of Second Class (Upper Division) Honours Degree in Zoology, Microbiology, Anatomy, Physiology,
Biochemistry and other relevant courses in the basic sciences.

D. CHANGE OF UNIVERSITY OR COURSE

The University is aware of the pressure from candidates who did not choose the University as either 1st or 2nd choice, and are now willing to make it their 2nd choice. Such candidates, after successful change of University or course through JAMB on or before July 31st, 2008 can now register for the screening exercise.

All such candidates must strictly disclose the choice of courses and Universities they applied for originally with JAMB as well as any proposed change of course.

E. Candidates awaiting 'O' level and/or 'A' level results are eligible to register.

VENUES OF SCREENING: University of Ilorin will use two Electronic Testing Centres for the administration of the 2008/2009 Screening Exercise:

a) University of Ilorin Main Campus, Ilorin; and

b) Adebayo-Akande Centre, No.1 Oba Akran Road, Ikeja, Lagos.

Candidates can choose either of the two Centres for the screening exercise. Once the choice of centre is made, the date and time for the screening are automatically assigned and communicated via the e-mail addresses provided.

You are strongly advised not to come to the Test Centre with any electronic device including Cell phones, Ipods etc.

ONLINE REGISTRATION FEE: Candidates are required to make payment of Three Thousand Naira (N3,000.00) to any of the underlisted banks and obtain a receipt and e-Tranzact reloadable card which contains the card number and pin number to be used for the online registration. This amount consists of One thousand, five hundred naira (N1,500.00) registration fee to the University of Ilorin and the sum of One thousand, five hundred Naira (N1,500.00) to the Electronic Testing Centres (Joint Komputer Kompany Limited - JKK).

LIST OF BANKS ON E-TRANZACT PLATFORM

ACCESS BANK PLC, AFRIBANK PLC, BANK PHB PLC, ECOBANK PLC, FIDELITY BANK PLC, FIRST BANK PLC, FIRST CITY MONUMENT BANK PLC, FIRST INLAND BANK PLC, GUARANTY TRUST BANK PLC, INTERCONTINENTAL BANK PLC, OCEANIC BANK PLC, SKYE BANK PLC, SPRING BANK PLC, STANBIC IBTC BANK PLC, STERLING BANK PLC, UNION BANK PLC, UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA PLC, WEMA BANK PLC and ZENITH BANK PLC.

Log on to http://www.unilorin.edu.ng/ to read the detailed registration procedure for the Post-JAMB Screening Exercise. The registration is in Two Steps. After completing Step 1, candidates must print out the registration slip, which must be brought along for the screening exercise. Candidates will conclude their registration by completing Step 2 for their scheduling of venue, date and time of the screening test. Candidates must print out the schedule slip which must also be brought along for the Screening Exercise.

NOTE

a. Online registration for the 2008/2009 Post-JAMB Screening is between 12 noon on Wednesday, 23rd July and 12 noon
on Wednesday, 6th August 2008.

b. Every candidate will be required to provide an e-mail address and cell phone numbers of his/her parent or guardian in addition
to his/her own.

c. Candidates are expected to be at the Test Centre at least one hour before the scheduled time; and not earlier than one
and half hours before the scheduled time.

d. Any candidate who fails to come for the screening exercise automatically forfeits the chance of being considered for admission.
e. Withholding of information or provision of wrong information will lead to instant disqualification.

f. The University of Ilorin does not condone impersonation and any other form of examination malpractice. Offenders shall be
handed over to the law enforcement agents for prosecution.

g. For all enquiries send e-mail to enquiries_postjamb2008@unilorin.edu.ng. The support help hotline numbers will be available
shortly.

Signed

Mrs. Olufolake O. Oyeyemi
REGISTRAR

Go Back

(1) (2) (Reply)

Registration For A'level Admission IJMB | NABTEB A'LEVEL Now Open !!! / Best 9 Ways To Raise A Fallen Cgpa (must Read) / Ilesa Prison Prepares 30 Inmates For University Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.