Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,395 members, 7,850,410 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:43 PM

I Am A Big Star If Wizkid To Feature NEW NIGERIA Talented Artist Opah Sneh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am A Big Star If Wizkid To Feature NEW NIGERIA Talented Artist Opah Sneh (459 Views)

"If Wizkid Wasn't My Guy, I'd Punch Him In The Face" - Burna Boy / If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) / If Wizkid Is A Lion And Ycee Is A Beast, Then I'm Alangba (lizard) - Donjazzy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am A Big Star If Wizkid To Feature NEW NIGERIA Talented Artist Opah Sneh by Opahsneholag: 7:13pm On Sep 26, 2021
New Trending Nigeria talented artist Opah sneh
Have take it to his social media to revealed
If Wizkid to feature him on his next track
Opah sneh said he was A BIG STAR
The rave have keep Trending after dropping his
Long time Single tittle DREAM

He also show off of his picture with Wizkid in a collage
Wizkid ft Opah sneh
He said he was a big DREAM for him

Please let keep this dream to reality by downloading
The music DREAM by the street Hustler @opah_sneh
Also the track express all dreams he heard
Coming to Lagos State and his mummy don't want him to come to Lagos
That's Lagos is full of evil ,and is not easy to become successful

But he claims to come to Lagos and prosper
He also express in chorus that mama should pray for him
That he we go to Lagos and prosper
This also alot of DREAM of all Hustler on street
Let show dis guy love by downloading DREAM
AND follow up on socialmedia
@opah_sneh

Let discuss on this all

(1) (Reply)

Naijagists: Mercy Eke Expensive Birthday Dress And Alex Unusual Makes Father Cry / Tega's Instagram Account Vanishes Hrs After Raising Concern On Online Negativity / White Money Meets Obi Cubanna For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.