Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Churchill Hangs Out With His Wife, Rosy Meurer And Son (Pictures & Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Churchill Hangs Out With His Wife, Rosy Meurer And Son (Pictures & Video) (37428 Views)

Rosy Meurer And Olakunle Churchill’s Son, King's First Day At School / Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Show Off Their Son's Face (Pictures) / Maternity Photoshoot Of Toyin Lawani With Her Son (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Churchill Hangs Out With His Wife, Rosy Meurer And Son (Pictures & Video) by galaxypropertie: 8:44pm On Sep 26, 2021

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Churchill Hangs Out With His Wife, Rosy Meurer And Son (Pictures & Video) by Urbanchampion: 8:52pm On Sep 26, 2021
Churchill that doesn't chill

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Churchill Hangs Out With His Wife, Rosy Meurer And Son (Pictures & Video) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 26, 2021
If no be Tonto dike we for no even know who una be.

227 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Churchill Hangs Out With His Wife, Rosy Meurer And Son (Pictures & Video) by Saao(m): 9:29pm On Sep 26, 2021
Joysticks:
If no be Tonto dike we for no even know who una be.
exactly my thought.

161 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Churchill Hangs Out With His Wife, Rosy Meurer And Son (Pictures & Video) by Bola146(f): 9:35pm On Sep 26, 2021
cool Enjoy cool there is nothing like happy home and peace of mind

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Churchill Hangs Out With His Wife, Rosy Meurer And Son (Pictures & Video) by Ever8090: 9:36pm On Sep 26, 2021
That's good ..make I chop first...

130 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Churchill Hangs Out With His Wife, Rosy Meurer And Son (Pictures & Video) by Yobabad: 9:55pm On Sep 26, 2021
This Churchill should be calming down now

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Churchill Hangs Out With His Wife, Rosy Meurer And Son (Pictures & Video) by cassidy1996(m): 10:31pm On Sep 26, 2021
if dem ban social media, una go just die

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Churchill Hangs Out With His Wife, Rosy Meurer And Son (Pictures & Video) by dealslip(f): 10:39pm On Sep 26, 2021
cassidy1996:
if dem ban social media, una go just die
Somebody will go to their Instagram page, copy their pictures and come and paste it on nairaland, then people will start insulting them for putting their pictures on their own Instagram pages. Do you guys realize they did not put their pictures on nairaland but on their own social media account just like you put yours on your own social media handles

343 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Churchill Hangs Out With His Wife, Rosy Meurer And Son (Pictures & Video) by SweetiliciousD: 11:18pm On Sep 26, 2021
dealslip:

Somebody will go to their Instagram page, copy their pictures and come and paste it on nairaland, then people will start insulting them for putting their pictures on their own Instagram pages. Do you guys realize they did not put their pictures on nairaland but on their own social media account just like you put yours on your own social media handles

I weak for trolls!

Don't mind Nlanders jor.

138 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Churchill Hangs Out With His Wife, Rosy Meurer And Son (Pictures & Video) by mybiz234: 11:21pm On Sep 26, 2021
FutureIsFemale or whatever you call yourself, you may be wishing Churchill evil, but the truth remains that a man will move on more easily following a divorce than a woman, especially if a child is involved.

There is nothing you can do about that

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Churchill Hangs Out With His Wife, Rosy Meurer And Son (Pictures & Video) by femi4: 5:22am On Sep 27, 2021
Nothing beats peace of mind.

Prov 25:24
Better to live on a corner of the roof than share a house with a quarrelsome wife

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Churchill Hangs Out With His Wife, Rosy Meurer And Son (Pictures & Video) by Nobody: 5:27am On Sep 27, 2021
This Churchill is a silent killer

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Churchill Hangs Out With His Wife, Rosy Meurer And Son (Pictures & Video) by collagiatepaper: 6:48am On Sep 27, 2021

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Churchill Hangs Out With His Wife, Rosy Meurer And Son (Pictures & Video) by Loverofpeace: 7:11am On Sep 27, 2021
angry
Re: Churchill Hangs Out With His Wife, Rosy Meurer And Son (Pictures & Video) by rex444(m): 8:43am On Sep 27, 2021
Ever8090:
That's good ..make I chop first...
commissioner for choppings. . chop Ur oha soup joor

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Churchill Hangs Out With His Wife, Rosy Meurer And Son (Pictures & Video) by slawormiir: 9:27am On Sep 27, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Make them enjoy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Churchill Hangs Out With His Wife, Rosy Meurer And Son (Pictures & Video) by adesegun121(m): 9:28am On Sep 27, 2021
Ok
Re: Churchill Hangs Out With His Wife, Rosy Meurer And Son (Pictures & Video) by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 9:28am On Sep 27, 2021
No need for dna test

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Churchill Hangs Out With His Wife, Rosy Meurer And Son (Pictures & Video) by FactBoyz: 9:28am On Sep 27, 2021
grin
Re: Churchill Hangs Out With His Wife, Rosy Meurer And Son (Pictures & Video) by fourboys: 9:28am On Sep 27, 2021
Kukuma kill Tonto dike cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Churchill Hangs Out With His Wife, Rosy Meurer And Son (Pictures & Video) by EXLOVER(m): 9:28am On Sep 27, 2021
I feel pains in my heart anytime i see Churchill and this my Rosy baby, because he's rich, this girl would have been with me, Churchill rush and got her pregnant immediately because of his money. This sweet girl, i might still manage as a rich MILF when Oga Churchill is done with her. This babe too fine and sweet

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Churchill Hangs Out With His Wife, Rosy Meurer And Son (Pictures & Video) by potbelly(m): 9:29am On Sep 27, 2021
No need for DNA...

Churchill got strong genes...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Churchill Hangs Out With His Wife, Rosy Meurer And Son (Pictures & Video) by fikexee: 9:29am On Sep 27, 2021
No drama
Re: Churchill Hangs Out With His Wife, Rosy Meurer And Son (Pictures & Video) by FlipModeSquade(m): 9:30am On Sep 27, 2021
The Toto Decay Crew will have another heart attack over this..

Guy live your life..

Don't let these joy killers dampen your glow..

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Churchill Hangs Out With His Wife, Rosy Meurer And Son (Pictures & Video) by superCleanworks(m): 9:30am On Sep 27, 2021
EYYAH

Meanwhile Kpo Kpo is chilling on Tonto matter.
and nature is using her son to destroy all her stuff like a tornado.

September to remember for Tonto.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Churchill Hangs Out With His Wife, Rosy Meurer And Son (Pictures & Video) by SenecaTheYonger: 9:30am On Sep 27, 2021
This Rosy is beautiful oh. I just realized she's from Gambia.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Churchill Hangs Out With His Wife, Rosy Meurer And Son (Pictures & Video) by slimfairboy(m): 9:31am On Sep 27, 2021
Tonto really brought these people to limelite. Personally I been no even sabi who them be lipsrsealed

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ogbonna Kanu Cuts Braids To Celebrate Wife Laura Ikeji On Her Birthday (photos) / Yul Edochie Marks His Daughter, Danielle Edochie's 16th Birthday / Cute Photo Of Patoranking And Cynthia Morgan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.