Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,765 members, 7,813,540 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

Paradise, A Twin Bliss Resort Comedy Preview. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Paradise, A Twin Bliss Resort Comedy Preview. (3715 Views)

Paperback Giveway!!! Escape, A Twin Bliss Resort Novel / Chimamanda Adichie At Geneva Resort, Awka (Pictures) / Hills And Wills Nwokedi, Twin Authors Of Dominik's Diaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paradise, A Twin Bliss Resort Comedy Preview. by Rosemary33: 9:21am On Sep 27, 2021
Story Blurb

Lucas the handsome, charming, successful movie star has women falling at his feet. he's never been a one-woman man and his marriage to muyiwa is a mistake he ails to rectify.

Muyiwa, his devoted wife loves the lifestyle and fame that comes with being Mrs. Lucas. But when the heartbreak hits too far, Muyiwa takes a break at Twin Bliss Resort to mull over things and decides it's time to live on the edge.

Jealousy and fear tear Lucas apart when the tables are turned. can he win Muyiwa back and reclaim her heart? will he realize he still loves her or live the rest of his life full of regret?

CONTENT WARNING!

It’s nice to know you chose to read this book, however, before you go any further, here are some content you would find inside this book:

Sex/Nudity: several explicit sex scenes

Foul language: mild and infrequent

Others: infidelity, Dark villain, dysfunctional marriage, annoying characters

Heat level: 5/5

also know that this is an already published work. I published it on Amazon, Okadabooks and Bambooks last Saturday, so I will be posting some few chapters for your preview. if you want to get the whole story, then you have to download it on these bookstores.

your girl have to make small money na, ejoor tori olorun. grin

so, if you are ready, I am ready.

lets go!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paradise, A Twin Bliss Resort Comedy Preview. by Rosemary33: 9:33am On Sep 27, 2021
Prologue

Bodo Town, Gobota Island

THE WOMAN CLIMBED OUT OF the boat and waited for the girl to follow suit.

Bouts of coughing tore through the girl’s throat, hitching her breath as she inhaled the choking stench that was corroding her lungs.
“I am scared, Mama,” the girl croaked. Stumbling on what must be a rock, her water flask slipped out of her hand.

The woman paid her no heed. “Come, it’s time.”

“But the flask contains fresh water to quench our thirst!”

“Can you hear her? The mother of Hades, she beckons louder.” The woman had her eyes fixed on the forest, her lips held a sinister smile. She looked like one in a trance. “Come child, where we are going, we will not need earthly water.”

The woman strode into the forest with ease. The dark forest released a plethora of sounds as the two navigated the paths, not by sight, but by the woman’s sixth sense.

“Hurry!”

Though thirty, fear buckled the girl’s feet and made her tremble like a child. The more she tried to pick up her pace, the more the distance between her and the woman widened.

“Mama!” The girl’s voice echoed in the forest like a mocking cry. Abruptly, a chill grazed through her spine, making her shiver. Something was following her.

Whipping her head back, sounds of hushed whispering erupted around her. The trees moved and gradually took on human form. Mismatched eyes pushed out from the trunks. Wide, horrifying, staring at her blankly. She sucked her breath and stumbled backward, jamming her heels on the root of a tree.

Without warning, the root detached itself from the ground, curling around the girl’s legs.

“Mama!” The girl cried, yanking and thrashing to no use. The forest was feeding on her strength.

“Mama… Please.” She cried, her bottom lip trembling, eyes squeezed shut in fear. She cringed when something firm gripped her arm, pulling her to her feet.

The girl slowly opened her eyes to find the woman standing before her, face stern.

“Don’t look at the trees. You will never get out of here if you do.” The woman turned her back to her and continued walking. “Hurry, we are almost there.”

The path led into an even thicker forest with no sign of it ever being walked on, the girl kept up this time, hunching to avert her face from branches that scratched and tore her flesh.

“Hurry!”

She could hear the excitement in the woman’s voice and the sound of a rushing river as they walked deeper. A chorus of chants tore through the night as they arrived at the coven.

Her excitement rose too. Finally, she would get back what was taken from her. Mama said the dark power of the ancient ones had the answer she sought.

“Daughter of Ekwensu, the black cat that feeds on the fears of mortals. You suck the light from the Ancient Marula tree and turn it to darkness…”

The girl gave out an exasperated sigh. It was time to pay back the wrong done to her with the same tree the villagers adored.

2 Likes

Re: Paradise, A Twin Bliss Resort Comedy Preview. by Rosemary33: 7:56pm On Sep 27, 2021
One
Lekki, Lagos
Muyiwa

WHAT DO YOU BRING TO the table?

Oh honey, you got it all wrong. I expect the table to be full by the time I arrive.

Nonsense. You expected me to have a coy answer when luxury is something I’ve craved all my life. Waking up in a king-size bed, pressing a button to open the electronically controlled window drapes, being served exotic meals daily, and having employees kneel while addressing me, knowing I have the power to lay them off when I get tired of seeing their faces, now that's a life worth living.

I used to be embarrassed when people called me a materialistic lazy money-grubber, not anymore. Not anymore durling. I am unapologetically materialistic, and I don't fancy the idea of working my ass off just to live the life I so desire. I prayed for this money and the luxury that came with it.

Rubbing my eyes, I made to get up from the bed but fell back, closing my eyes in pain. It’s as though someone hit my head with a baton. Muttering curses, I massaged my temples. I should consider quitting partying, I hissed, gingerly turning my head to the side.

What is that?! Or who?! I furrowed my brows, confronted by the sight of a shirtless young man clad in dirty jeans, pissing a perfect arc into my mosaic-tiled swimming pool.

Scampering to my feet, headache or no headache; I had to know who let a mad man into my compound and why! I grabbed the cordless telephone off the table, hitting the speed dial.

“Get in here now!” Chekwa, my middle-aged housekeeper, better have a suitable explanation for this thing my eyes just saw. What! Only an slowpoke pees in a swimming pool. Yes. An slowpoke!

Being the wife of an iconic movie star did place me on a pedestal and there are things I do not tolerate. I’m a living enigma, waiting for a documentary to be done based on my marriage and my interpersonal skills.

Most Nollywood wives predicted my marriage would be over in just a year - ‘Lucas Opeyemi doesn’t stick to a woman for more than two years’, which was the longest his marriages had ever lasted. But when we made it to the third anniversary - a record, which some ladies felt I deserved an award for - they suggested there was something special about me.

From the stories that hovered around Lekki ladies' gossip centers, his ex-wives had objected to his skirt-chasing and with the objection came banishment.

Of course, I had something special alright. Patience. And a knack for pretending not to know when my celebrity, iconic husband made pussy appointments with the wives of big movie directors and actresses alike. I was smart, smarter than all of them. It’s Nollywood after all, someone was always shagging someone else’s husband or wife. The key to maintaining sanity was to pretend you aren’t aware of shit.

With my eyes still on the slowpoke who had completed his pee-task and was now luxuriating on my favorite sun lounger - as if he owned it - I forced my arms through my maroon, marabou silk robe, then slipped my feet into my furry slippers.

Chekwa appeared by my door, calm, indifferent, oblivious of my plight. Chekwa was the only member of my household staff who didn't scamper like a rabbit when I barked or threatened.

“Who is that man by the pool?” I pointed. “Who let that crazy stranger into my compound?”

Undisturbed, Chekwa followed my finger to the figure outside the window, murmured something under her breath, then moved into the room and began collecting clutter.

What was wrong with this nincompoop? “Call the guards or something!” I clapped.” Get that man out of my house!”

“You employed him yesterday and asked him to start working today. He is your new employee.”

I blinked. “I did?”

I sounded moronic to my own ears; she rolled her eyes and ignored me, continuing with her task.

How could I forget such vital information? I looked at the pool again, trying to put two and two together, then shook my head when it wasn't clicking. “Well, he won’t last a day in this job. Look at him sprawled like an overfed cat on my chair.”
She shrugged. “Not my business.”

Chekwa didn’t like me. I noticed this the first day Lucas brought me to this mansion. The saggy-faced woman had looked me over and mumbled an insulting “Okay,” when I was introduced to her.

“Tell that Orangutan I want him out of my compound, and he shouldn’t come back!”

Balancing lumpy arms on her large hips she stared at me for the first time that morning. “You are sacking him?”

I arched my brows, folding my arms. “Do you have any problem with that?” She knew better! I was the boss. The wife!

“You can’t do that, not today!”

Tsk. Tsk. I scrunched up my nose. This woman and her heavy Igbo accent.

“And why is that?”

“You dismissed the cook just two days ago.” She began, counting her fingers. “The cleaner has not returned since she went on leave two Saturdays ago, and your driver called this morning, he said his wife has a running stomach!”

“What of the gardener?”

“You sacked him yesterday.” My eyes widened in surprise at her blatant lie. “Before you left the house.”

“Oh.” That’s true. I did that.

Pacing from one end of the room to the other, I mumbled to myself, “Why is it so difficult to get loyal and sensible workers in Lagos? Employ them today, they go mad the next day.” I reached the faux marble fireplace opposite the bed then turned to stalk the other direction. “Look at that one out there, peeing inside my pool on his first day of work. My pool!”

I caught my reflection in the mirror as I walked back and gasped in horror. Oh no! Who was that stranger? A cat had eaten my hair, puked it, and let it dry in the sun. That’s what I saw staring back at me. Mogbe.

Yesterday’s expensive coiffured wavy pixie cut was ruined.

“You came in late last night looking like that,” Chekwa snickered.

I gave her a stink eye and turned back to the tawny skin-toned, crazy woman staring at me from the mirror. Oh, God!

My expensive hair...my beautiful expensive hair. Peering closely into the mirror to inspect the damage done to my hair, I remembered the event that had me looking like Ursula from the animated movie, ‘The Little Mermaid.’

What started as a celebrity ladies’ night out ended in a royal cat-fight rumble, with the crystal face of my diamond wristwatch shattering on the party floor and my hair…oh, my precious hair was pulled on by that two-face bitch - Montana.

I groaned, patting what I could of it down, then marched towards the bed and plopped down on the bedroom bench instead.

That girl, Montana, that cheap ingrate! What had I done to deserve a friend like that? All I did was bring her into the inner circle, and connected her to that sorry actor husband of hers, and boom, she turned around to disrespect me? To bite me where it hurts the most! Not just by shagging my Lucas - that I can swallow - but to rub it on my face!

Like I said, the key to remaining married and sane, especially to my kind of husband, was to pretend and do nothing. The sanity part gets tested when some ugly cock sucker mocks you because she had a taste of the royal dick. And that’s who Montana is - an ugly, horrible, backstabbing cock sucker with no iota of respect instilled in her.

Memories from the previous night flashed in my head. I had stormed in, ready for a fight. He took one look at me and laughed, that was the moment I knew the story of my cat fight with Montana had reached him.

“What were you thinking? Montana is a kid. You let a child disrespect you like that,” he’d said, shaking with laughter.

“A kid?!” I bared my teeth, perspiration threatening to form sweat beads on my forehead. “You call her kid, yet your dick found her slutty, dirty pussy!” I eyed his irritating laughing frame.

I had no regrets saying what I said the night before, in the presence of our household staff. If Lucas could stick his rod inside Montana’s hole, he should deal with the shame.

My fists clenched at the memory of the lowlife who had prattled on about the size of Lucas’s dick throughout the party. I hadn’t come up with the best way to deal with her, yet.

“Where is my husband?”

Chekwa folded those lumpy arms over her chest.

“He didn’t sleep in this house last night, did he?”

She clicked a fingernail repeatedly on the edge of a table, then glanced at me with her chin jutting out. “No.”

Why he did this every time, I‘ll never understand. My shoulders drooped. I got up and sat on the bed’s edge, hands dangling between my legs. As much as I pretended that his actions didn't affect me, I still wanted him by my side. Maybe I should have done more to keep him tamed at the beginning of our marriage.

“So…” Chekwa asked impatiently.

I looked up, my poker face in place. “Call him and let me know where he is.”

“That is not my job.” She pursed her lips.

True. That job was exclusively reserved for me. Only that I didn’t want to talk to him, yet.

“Run me a warm bath and make me breakfast after that.”

“That is not my job either.”

“Then what is your job?!” I glared at her.

She tossed a hand in the air. “Overseeing other domestic staff and making sure they do their jobs.” The wrinkles at the corners of her eyes deepened when she emphasized the word ‘their.’

“There’s no other member of staff in the house, according to you.”

“There is one by the poolside.” She tossed a glance towards the pool.

I stretched my neck, following her direction, true to her words, the slowpoke was still there, staring into the pool as though someone was buried in it.

“And you have to employ three more,” Chekwa added, her lips pursed in a stubborn line.

“Why I still have you working here beats me,” I murmured, groping under the pillow for my phone.

“I am the only one who can tolerate you.”

“Ignore, Muyiwa ignore,” I muttered under my breath as I searched for Lucas’s number.

Chekwa reminded me of the grumpy old landlady in the Chinese movie ‘Kung Fu Hustle,’ always cackling with aggression like a hen whose eggs were being taken away, splurging tantrums for no reason.

I gave up trying Lucas’s number after being greeted with the annoying number is busy automated crap the third time and dialed his manager who picked immediately.

“Yes?” he barked.

“Sunny, is my husband with you? I have been trying to reach him all morning.”

“Muyiwa,” he exhaled. “Yes, he is. But I can’t give him the phone right now. We are busy…”

“I know. I just want to know where he is.”

“Uh… I will get him to call you back, I have to run now-”

“Please wait. Location… where are you guys?”

He hesitated. “We are currently at Ziroc Residence, Lekki. How long we will be here depends on your husband’s effort in getting this thing done.” There was an edge to his voice.

“Thank you, Sunny. Let him know I called when you get the chance.”

“I will. Happy anniversary by the way.”

Chai, my hand flew to my chest. Holy crap! How could I ever forget something as special as my wedding anniversary? What was wrong with me?

“Chekwa!” I yelled immediately the line went dead.

“I am still here, madam.” She hissed from the corner, then stepped into my view.

“Today is our wedding anniversary, you know that?”

She looked everywhere but at me. “I know.” The tapping of her foot on my polished granite floor irritated my teeth.

“Well, why the hell didn’t you remind me before?”

“It's not like the two of you are still in love. All you ever do is yell at each other.”

Chekwa was right. I couldn’t remember the last time we had a conversation like normal couples. Yelling at each other for hours seemed to be more satisfactory than lovemaking. Just last Sunday, we’d spent our morning screaming our lungs out - insults, recriminations, and accusations.

The harmony of our first two years together had vanished, now replaced with antagonism and ill-will.

“You are an idiot.” I hurled at Chekwa, as I walked into the bathroom, slamming the door so hard, a framed print sprang off the wall, crashing onto the floor. The shattering glass was jarring to my ears. “Get yourself down to the market and buy everything you need to make something special for my husband. Then drag that stray cat by the pool and put him to use,” I shouted from the bathroom.

I rubbed my chin as I stared at the bird nest on my head. We were a feted and adored celebrity couple celebrating their wedding anniversary, we had to give our social media fans something to drool and aspire to. There’ll be other days to brood over the failure of my marriage or the disgrace of the night before.

By the time I stepped out of the shower, I had a whole new plan worthy enough to be the debut for a Nollywood acting career.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paradise, A Twin Bliss Resort Comedy Preview. by Rosemary33: 8:28am On Sep 28, 2021
Two
Lucas

HITCHED RIDE. SCENE 3, TAKE 11.

Take 11. Take fucking 11 and I still couldn’t get it done.

I am Lucas Opeyemi. I don’t do a scene more than twice. Heaven forbid three times. When that happens, it's someone else’s fault - the directors, the gaffers, whatever. It’s the reason I am one of the most sought-after actors in the industry.

Eleven.

Had I grown old and clumsy that I couldn’t even remember my lines?

I wiped my forehead with the back of my hand and swore silently as I cast my eyes on Ana who was laughing at my expense. She was supposed to be my lover in this movie, but the chemistry between us was non-existent. Or let’s just say… she wasn’t playing my game.

Acting with a young heroine has never been a problem. In fact, the younger the better. But Ana had turned down the invitation to dine in my suite and savor the combusting tools required for igniting the chemistry sorely needed to move the shooting forward.

Ana’s shrill laughter wafted to my ears, forcing me to turn to where she was - surrounded by both the director and crew members. She was good. So good. No one gave a damn about me on this set.

I rubbed my nose as my gaze lingered on her. She reminded me of Julia Okoye when she made her debut in the industry - heartbreakingly pretty, self-assured, snobbish Julia. It took me time, but I eventually humbled her in all ways possible.

My dick stirred, and I licked my lips, recalling those scenes rather than the ones on this frustrating movie set.

“We are back on set in twenty minutes,” the director yelled, to my relief.

I stood up, snatched a face towel from the shoulder of the prop guy, wiped my sweaty palms, and threw it back to him.

“Don’t be hard on yourself, man. You are still the star of the movie.” The director placed a condescending hand on my shoulder. “It happens. You just need to calm down.”

He was gone before I could mutter ‘F*ck off.’ Aside from gulping down cans of energy drinks and screaming orders, what did he know about working one's ass off to get a script acted out perfectly?

Walking off the set, I ran through a mental check of all the possible places I could spend my free time. Twenty minutes wasn’t a long time but I needed solace, from the annoying cast and crew members. Anywhere as far away as possible would be welcome at the moment.
They could wait till eternity. In fact, it would be my pleasure to have them wait.

It was time they realized their sweetheart, Ana, would not fetch them as much money as I would. Casting Lucas Opeyemi meant having the highest-grossing films in cinemas and major streaming platforms outbidding each other for the rights. Who would queue up at the cinema to view Ana Nwachukwu? Big breasted, pale skinned Ana that would turn into another attention-seeking Nollywood starlet after one big break. Even if she crawled into my hotel room and begged for it, I wouldn’t f*ck her... Mmm, maybe if she begged, I might reconsider.

I was the hottest male in the industry, forty, a little over six feet, with a bald head women loved to run their hands over. My sex appeal got me money, fame, and a certain kind of power, that made my peers green with envy. For the past six years and running, lifestyle bloggers declared me the sexiest thing Nollywood had after Richard Mofe Damijo retired from playing Nollywood’s bad boy. His other contender - Ramsey Nouah had dropped the title six years ago.

Yes. They had to wait for me, or they could go f*ck themselves.

Forty-five minutes later, I was back on set, turning deaf ears to the grumbling of the crew members. I laughed out as I glanced towards the frigging director, his pale freckled face had already turned red.

“Ready to go on this last take?” Sunny questioned. I liked it when he used ‘the last take.’ It certainly would be the last.

“Make-up!”

The girl hurried to my side fast and flashed me a shy smile. I hadn’t seen her before, but she sure knew how to give a star the right treatment - I gazed at her cleavage, as she dabbed off sweat, applied powder on my face, combed my brows and added a little touch of gloss on my lips.

My lips were still pouted as I brushed my fingers over her breast and gave her perky nipple a cursory pinch. Giggling she looked around furtively, before drawing closer, thrusting her bosom into my face.

“Sweet girl,” I crooned, “come over to the hotel later today and show me how you would like to treat Lucas.”

Nodding with enthusiasm she hurried off.

“Rolling the camera in five minutes!”

“Are you ready, Lucas?” The director asked, his lips curled.

Asshole.

1 Like

Re: Paradise, A Twin Bliss Resort Comedy Preview. by Rosemary33: 3:53pm On Sep 29, 2021
Three

Muyiwa.

RICHE’S PARLOR WAS THE PERFECT place to kick start the gossip on my big anniversary plans, so I’d stayed a little longer than I’d intended. As I pulled my car out of the salon lot, I wondered if I had said enough to get tongues wagging, and haters pulling their hair out in jealousy.

I brought down the visor mirror as I drove out of Eko Atlantic to Lekki Phase 1, turned my head from side to side admiring my new look. Richie had done his usual magic; his salon was the place one entered as a winter sheep and left a shorn lamb. The beauty that stared back at me was worth it. More so, since Lucas paid for it - looking the part of the star’s wife didn’t come cheap.

Everything seemed to be going on as planned, so far. I looked divine, in my Tiffany Amber maroon high slit gown, its strapless neckline managed to cover half of my voluptuous breasts. The two melons looked like they would jump out of the discomforting cage if I coughed, but that was the celebrity fashion Genevieve Magazine wanted to feature on their front page.

I ran my free hand on my stomach, where a latex corset was squeezing my gut. My fingers trailed up to my luscious boobs and I smiled with satisfaction as I remembered the time I was ashamed of them, until I realized they were essential for my identity, especially amongst men.

Back then in Ogbomosho, men would embarrass me with their leers and sick comments, girls saw me as a cheap LovePeddler whose breasts became so big as a result of constant handling. When I moved to Lagos, I realized with awe what I had was an asset. Small chested women would glance at me with envy. Some would boldly squeeze on my mounds, asking if they were made of saline or silicone.

Soon enough, I was swimming in the ocean filled with boob-loving, wealthy and influential men. My twin towers landed me on the laps of the right men, all I needed were a few lessons on gold-digging and Lagos was mine for the taking.

No. I didn’t prostitute, that would be so degrading. I simply repackaged, bared more skin, and boom…dinner was served for the men who could afford it.

That is the same thing as prostitution.
Nope, it’s gold-digging. In Lagos, with proper packaging and the right kind of friends, a girl can live the best life without lifting a finger to work.

I took a turn from the Lekki-Epe Express to Freedom Way. Knowing Lucas, I knew he would jet out of the location once they were done for the day, but I’d plead with Sunny to keep him occupied till I got there.

Lucas...

The first time we met was at the Bay Lounge. I was twenty-nine, with some friends having a good time, when he sauntered in, dripping with sensuality and class. His skin, an umber hue. His head, bald, with an aligned stubble beard that gave him that Morris Chestnut look, he flashed the sexiest smile at his friend - a smile capable of dropping panties. I didn’t know who he was at the time.

By the time he bared his teeth, I knew I wanted his damn cock inside my pool of moisture.

As if he knew I was gazing, he looked in my direction - his eyes lustfully traveling from my face to my breasts. As those dark orbs lingered on my melons, a slow knowing smile worked its way across his face. My excitement had increased on seeing his hunger.

I watched him beckon a waiter, eyes pinned on my face. His deliberate flirting left my panties soaked. If ‘hotness’ had a face, it was Lucas’ - the movie star, the ladies’ man.

My feet moved before the waiter got to our table.

I remembered the first word he said to me and felt a tingle in my core.

“Take me away with you; lay my head between these mounds. Make me your slave, suffocate me, mama,” he had said.

A few hours later and we were eating each other out in a hotel room he’d quickly arranged. I’d wanted to please as well as have every part of him - his black, thick, long, dick. His perky nipples, the lines of his abs, and he sure knew how to make a woman scream in pleasure.

Whoever said all cats are the same in the dark must have been deaf, dumb, and blind. Lucas made me realize I had been fucking crabs all along. Everything about sex with Lucas was different. The heat. The chemistry. His expensively perfumed flesh. He had me moaning a litany of husky requests and had responded to my every need.

Patting my flushed cheek mildly, I willed myself to contain the burgeoning desire in my stomach.

It was useless thinking about the past. Lucas had forgotten I existed; I could count myself lucky if I got to have his dick six times in a whole year now. If not for my vibrators, I would have climbed walls. The last three years have been a sham - we had degenerated to a celebrity couple putting on shows for the public.

Did I still love him?

I loved the fame, the attention he brought to me and wouldn’t want to lose that, ever.

And I did not miss the sex anymore. It was incredibly raunchy and hot when we started, but after two years - which it took me to realize that I had become a bore to Lucas, the desire for him went into hibernation.

Carefully, I made a left and nosed up to Rivoc Residence’s entrance gate which opened on its own and made a right to the large parking lot.

One call to Liadi to confirm if his cameramen had arrived, and I was ready for the show. I stepped out of my Jupiter red Mercedes Benz, my latest toy, then handed over a well-packaged hamper to my PA who came to meet me. Smoothening my dress, I prepped my breasts to have the desired effect.

2 Likes

Re: Paradise, A Twin Bliss Resort Comedy Preview. by Rosemary33: 5:00pm On Sep 30, 2021
Four

Lucas

“OH YEAH, THAT’S IT…DON’T stop…don’t ever stop. Yeah, babe...yeah...yeah. Keep going…almost there…”

Ah… this is life, I thought as I sat at the edge of the bed, stripped of every piece of clothing, my legs wide apart. Bisola, a faded actress who had chosen cock sucking as her new career, was on her knees, the whole length of my cock buried inside her mouth, spittle drooling from the corners of her mouth to her bare breasts as she sucked on me like a pulsating vacuum cleaner.

The dangling king between my legs needed the purge after the make-up girl left me more miserable than a soggy slice of burnt toast. The girl had worked to impress me with her act which by the way needed improvement. I had to dismiss her as both of us were getting exhausted and my once erect cock was fast withering in her mouth.

“Don’t come in my mouth, tiger,” Bisola purred. She removed my cock from her mouth, then stood to her feet. I shifted to the center of the bed, falling back flat. On all fours, Bisola crawled up to me like a cat, a condom trapped between her teeth, and knelt astride me.

“You came prepared huh?” I grabbed her round butt and squeezed.

“Don’t know the many oceans your dick has swam, this old lady has to protect herself.”

“You know I always use protection.” My hand left Busola’s butt and grasped her titties.

For a lady in her late forties, Bisola had the tight body of a teenager, taut breasts - unlike Muyiwa’s flabby pair that I needed to go down in search of the nipples - firm thighs, and a tummy that was nothing like Muyiwa’s fupa.

She rolled the rubber down the length of my hard cock, pushed her ass up a little, and guided my erection inside her slimy muff.

‘Oh…this is life…” I groaned.

“When are you going to divorce that pregnant cow you are married to?” She asked as she started moving her waist slowly.

“What…who?” I blinked. Oh...she meant Muyiwa...

“This one has lasted longer than the other two,” she added, lowering a hard nipple into my mouth, while still riding slowly. “She must have something special. Oh, I forgot. She makes a fool of herself all over social media and television shows to your advantage.”

I sucked on her nipple obligingly while wondering why we should be discussing Muyiwa now.

“I am already tired of having her around.” I lied as I felt my ultimate trip beginning. Grabbing her waist, I began pounding her from underneath, meeting her thrust with mine.
“Argh…Bleep...grind it…. Want it faster? Hmmm...Hmmm?”

“Yes, tiger, slam your rod deep in my fucking hole,” she whimpered.

I climaxed with a jolt that made my body spasm. She held me tight until my muscles relaxed.

“That is how to make a man like you feel alive.” She grinned in a manner that’d suggest that she too was satisfied. “You know....” She rolled off me to lay on her back. “We are good together. I understand your lust and I don’t fucking care who you are screwing, as long as you will return to me.”

So does Muyiwa.

I rolled to my side, trapping Bisola’s slender legs with mine, then kissed her neck. “Muyiwa will be gone very soon. I am making plans already.” Another kiss. “But you know you are a free spirit; marriage doesn’t suit you.”

“So are you. Everyone knows you can’t stay married for a long time. What did she do to you? Has the almighty Lucas been hypnotized?” She bit on my lips.

“That will never happen,” I spoke into her mouth. “You know Muyiwa is a sweet girl, I have to find a very good reason to discard her.”

Discard Muyiwa, I will, but not for Bisola.
“I will not continue to serve you in hotels. Get that woman out and we will have the freedom to do this thing anywhere. I am not asking for too much.”

I know what you are asking for. “I will do just that. Once I am done with this shoot, I will contact my lawyer.”

“Five years is too long for Lucas Opeyemi to remain married.” Bisola rolled away, walking unabashedly naked to the bathroom.

Chuckling, I relaxed on the bed, my hand padding the back of my head.

Ah…Women…the story of my life. Who would have thought in secondary school that shy, studious Lucas Opeyemi would develop into one of the greatest lovers of the century? I couldn’t help the effect I have on women now; one penetrating glance and they come running. None of my colleagues have such a track record.

Not that I went chasing. It has never been necessary. Once I felt the freedom of college, I decided to change my major from Electronic Engineering to Theater Arts. The women had fallen across my path with monotonous regularity when I started investing in my body and confidence. Since then, I have indulged shamelessly. Ten, twenty, fifty. Who counted?

A quasi marriage I had with a young, Gobota girl, which didn’t last up to two years had slowed me down, then I got tired of it and let myself go. To say the truth, she packed her things and disappeared one day. Thank God we didn’t have a court or church wedding, only her parents’ blessings. I was twenty-eight when she left, had a lot of hotties to fill the vacuum so I didn’t miss her much, a little pretty thing that couldn’t cope with my burgeoning fame. Then there was Ivy who got fed up six months after our wedding.

And Barbara, my Barbie. Somebody else’s wife when I met her - I railroaded her into ditching her husband, so she could live with me. We made the relationship legal a few months after her divorce. Barbie was already exhausted two years in, around the same time I announced my own exhaustion. However, she wouldn’t leave without a public fight. She finally accepted my parting package and left with our son. Last I heard, she was screwing Arthur Wale, the upcoming music producer.

Now Muyiwa. Five years with her and I was as choked as a man with a noose around his neck.

“What are you doing later today?” Bisola called out from the bathroom.

“Not sure,” I stroked my balls. “I will stay here for a while then drive home?”

“Avoiding your wife huh?”

“Let’s just say I want to squeeze every juice out of you, old hen. Come here!” I demanded.

“You are becoming insatiable, Lucas.” I could hear the smile in her voice. “Come get me.”

I kicked off the bed and ran after her.

2 Likes

Re: Paradise, A Twin Bliss Resort Comedy Preview. by Ann2012(f): 2:39pm On Oct 01, 2021
Interesting
Re: Paradise, A Twin Bliss Resort Comedy Preview. by Ann2012(f): 7:47am On Oct 02, 2021
I just finished reading on OkadaBooks, and I love every part of the book.
Well done ma’am
You’re going places

1 Like

Re: Paradise, A Twin Bliss Resort Comedy Preview. by Rosemary33: 2:30pm On Oct 02, 2021
Ann2012:
I just finished reading on OkadaBooks, and I love every part of the book.
Well done ma’am
You’re going places
Are you serious? Babe!!! I need to see you personally.

You are amazing.

Please, if you dont mind, give me review on Okadabooks sonothers can see and also read cool

Hope you downloaded the full story, not the preview grin

Thank you so much, once again.

1 Like

Re: Paradise, A Twin Bliss Resort Comedy Preview. by Rosemary33: 2:32pm On Oct 02, 2021
Five

Muyiwa

HE ALLOWED HER TO CALL me a pregnant cow?

I have done everything to make us work, to make us the ideal celebrity couple- at least, in the eyes of his fans. And what did he do? Allow his Bleep bitch to disrespect me. E mi Muyiwa!
Haaa!!! I will show her in this town, it's like Bisola wants to be unfortunate this year.

Standing by the slightly opened door, I suppressed the burning urge to storm the room and smash the bitch’s head to the wall. Punch her botoxed lips until they bled. Then I would turn to Lucas, shove my long nails inside his shocked eyes and gouge them out viciously.

Bastard! How could he discuss me like this with that…that…tattered bird? Now I understood why Montana could insult me without fear, this bastard gave them the key. Once they got hold of his dick he began to sing.

So much for a surprise visit, I thought, fumbling the spare smart door card that was handed to me at reception.
Muyiwa you are a fool.

I wanted drama, now I had one. I shouldn’t have come here without first calling, that would have saved me from seeing this. Sunny had wanted to ring his room but I insisted it would spoil the fun.

The receptionists had bought into my plan and were eager to hand the spare card to me. I was Mrs. Lucas Opeyemi, the movie star’s wife, after all, and had tipped them so well that they were ready to lick my ass crack.

Did they know and yet allowed me to walk into him? They wanted publicity from the drama or what?

A shuffling behind made me turn.

“Everything is set for the photoshoot. Lots of paparazzi down there to cover the event, did you call them?” Sunny asked.

“Did you know about this?” I shot him an accusing stare.

“What? Ehm…I don’t…”

“Go in there and tell him to dress up.”

I walked away feeling stupid. I have never caught Lucas pants down, only second-hand testimonies from his Bleep bitches who would make jokes of their rendezvous with him.
Discussing the length of my husband’s dick had become a favorite topic whenever the ladies gathered, but I have kept my head high, until today.

Getting to the foyer, I managed a frosty smile as cameras came alive. Inside of me, I was outraged, furious and incensed.

“Where is Lucas, the star?” I heard someone shout.

He was the important one, not me. The reason they’d agree to come around. The reason I had their audience and would always have.

Lucas, the man everyone would love to kiss.

Lucas, the man full of shit but still loved by all.

Lucas, the bastard who knew I would hang on to him no matter how many women he screwed.

“He will join us in a moment please.” I dug out my sexiest voice, twirling and turning for the camera, smiling like a bride. Fools.

Where the heck is he? Fifteen minutes should be enough for him to clean up his dirty ass and get down here.

Euphoric gasps, followed by cheers and claps.
Cameras panned towards the stairs.

The movie star made his entrance, dressed in a black embroidered white Agbada, the one I’d brought with me and had handed to Sunny, a cap to match. Smiling like an angel.

Swallowing the anger spree that was about to choke me to death, I touched my golden curly wig, fluffed it out a little. If I was going to be caught on camera with this sexy as sin, cheating bastard, I should have my social mask in place and look my best. It wouldn’t do to be captured looking like a sulking Melania Trump.

So, I smiled, turning and twirling. Positioning for the perfect couple’s romantic pose as the cameramen leaped into action.

2 Likes

Re: Paradise, A Twin Bliss Resort Comedy Preview. by Rosemary33: 2:52pm On Oct 02, 2021
Okadabooks reader, here is the link to the full story. Please do well to check it out, download and read.

https://test.okadabooks.com/book/about/detail/44642

Sis, Anna2012 this is the link to the full story. grin
Re: Paradise, A Twin Bliss Resort Comedy Preview. by Ann2012(f): 4:31pm On Oct 02, 2021
Rosemary33:
Are you serious? Babe!!! I need to see you personally.

You are amazing.

Please, if you dont mind, give me review on Okadabooks sonothers can see and also read cool

Hope you downloaded the full story, not the preview grin

Thank you so much, once again.

I downloaded the story. It’s 1k
I started yesterday and finished this morning. My husband was like …. Which story are you addicted to?
Each chapter was a banger

2 Likes

Re: Paradise, A Twin Bliss Resort Comedy Preview. by camaa(f): 12:10am On Oct 08, 2021
Loving this!

1 Like

Re: Paradise, A Twin Bliss Resort Comedy Preview. by Rosemary33: 7:53am On Oct 08, 2021
Ann2012:

I started yesterday and finished this morning. My husband was like …. Which story are you addicted to?
Babe! You are supper. Ah ah! You deserve award o

1 Like

Re: Paradise, A Twin Bliss Resort Comedy Preview. by Rosemary33: 7:53am On Oct 08, 2021
Ann2012:

Thank you so much, sis.

Thank you kiss kiss
Re: Paradise, A Twin Bliss Resort Comedy Preview. by Rosemary33: 8:10am On Oct 08, 2021
Six

Lucas

CHEKWA SPREAD AVOCADO OVER THE bread, carefully placing two slices of tomatoes on top, then covered the decoration with another slice of bread and placed it on top of the other two on a plate before me.

“Thank you, Chekwa.”

I dropped my tablet on the dining table and took a generous bite of the sandwich while savoring the news I’d just read on Bella Naija.
The online celebrity magazine captured a perfect picture of me during the little anniversary show we put up yesterday. And the lady who wrote the article must be a huge fan; ‘Our hero, and his lady,’ she captioned it. A perfect caption that clothed the real shitty marriage I and Muyiwa were in.

The sandwich had already gone down halfway before I picked the cup of tea and sipped it. Hmm…nice… everything seemed perfect, including the call that woke me up this morning.

We finally got the deal. The McKay role is yours. Shooting starts in two months. The script will be sent to you anytime today,” Sunny had sung.

That role was written with me in mind, I smiled. Raymond Alabi would not want just any actor to play the male lead in his movie, it had to be Lucas Opeyemi or the movie would be a disaster.

Draining the cup, my joy was exhilarated at the thought of the new movie. I couldn’t wait to get ‘Hitched Ride’ done and over with. The thing was not becoming shitty, just the female lead was being a bore. Were it not that abandoning the project wasn’t good for this business, I would have done that.

“Another bunch of flowers for you and madam,” Chekwa said with curled lips, as she dropped an offensive jar of glorified grass before me. I plucked out the note, it read,
To the best couple in Nollywood, happy anniversary.
from the House of Colors

“They are goodwill flowers, Chekwa.”

“Am I supposed to make petal soup with them or feed them to those tiny fishes inside that aquarium over there?” She snapped. “I swear I am going to move out of this place finally if these flowers keep coming.”

“I shall relieve you of your job if you keep complaining like a pregnant woman.”

“You know you cannot do that, I am the only person who can work with your wives.”

True. I can’t remember how many times Muyiwa had fired Chekwa, but the old lady had refused to go. She’d return to work the next morning as if nothing happened. I like her though, having lived with her for more than ten years, her foul moods were not new to me.

“Where is my wife?” I pushed the remaining of the sandwich inside my mouth, wiping my lips with a napkin. I didn’t see Muyiwa in bed when I woke up, I had thought she was out for her morning jog but I’d seen her phones on the side table. Muyiwa never left the house without her phone.

Chekwa shrugged. “How would I know? Checking on your wife is not part of the job you are paying me for.” She picked the tray, a dark cloud descended on her face as she saw an untouched sandwich.

“Two is enough for me, Chekwa. You know I have to watch my weight.”

“I shouldn’t have made it at all. Why hasn't madam employed a cook? I told her to do so immediately, now I have to do everything…everything with no appreciation. Who will eat this leftover now? The dog?” She grumbled.

“Leave it there Chekwa, I will have it.”

I regarded Muyiwa as she entered the breakfast room and took a seat. She looked calm in a simple Ankara short-sleeved dress.

“Morning,” I said.

She nodded, clicked on her phone, gazed at the screen for a while, then pushed it towards me - Bella Naija. I relaxed my back, padding the back of my head with my palm, a smile graced my lips.

“It's amazing stuff, I read it this morning…good…very good,” I acknowledged.

I must give it to her though when it came to social media image-making, Muyiwa was a goddess, she knew when to hit the space with sensational pictures and stories about us.

“Are you okay?” I asked, desperately wanting to start a conversation. I don’t know why, but somehow, I missed those moments we would sit here, chatting and laughing at insider jokes. Now, interactions between us were far from jovial. We were hardly even intimate.

“I am fine,” she replied, eyes downcast, dragging her phone back to herself.

I wanted to apologize for yesterday. Not for fucking Bisola. Lucas Opeyemi would not apologize for catching fun with another daughter of Eve. I have already told Muyiwa that this cock was too big for her alone and she seemed to be okay with that. I wanted to apologize for being so careless and making her see it. Sunny told me she’d caught me in the act.

Chekwa waddled in with a tray balanced on her palm, the strong aroma of goat meat pepper soup wafted to my nostrils even before the dish touched the table.

“Eating heavy this morning?”

“I always eat what I want at any time of the day,” her tone stilted.

She scooped the soup, placed it in her mouth, then opend it, blowing off the heat. I watched the sauce stain a corner of Muyiwa’s lips. A sudden strange desire to lick the excess off her pink, round lips settled inside my stomach. It dawned on me that I had not ventured near Muyiwa in months. Our fans would find this shockingly unbelievable. But sex between us was becoming less and less frequent and when it happened, it always left me feeling unfulfilled.

When did I become bored with this woman? When did Muyiwa’s thick, curvaceous body stop freaking me? Her eyes were naturally clothed with naked lust, like one who was always Hot, and they used to get me shoving her into the corner for a quickie. Hers is the only skin I had ever licked, and by skin, I mean her succulent pussy too. She wasn’t dead meat in bed, and her cunt was a work of art - fleshy, swollen, always begging to be sucked. She had everything in excess.

My cock stirred at the thought of the moments I’d settle between her legs and sup. My hand grazed over my groin. It’s been how many months? Two? No three. I doubted if she would want to be bleeped now. Better not remind her of yesterday. I would rather buzz the nymph, Bisola, later today.

“So... what will you be doing with yourself today?” I asked, but she stuffed a piece of sandwich between those lips of hers. One of my phones chose that moment to ring.

I picked the call from my air pod, cleared my throat, and gave out a burst of loud laughter at the joke that greeted me from the other end.

“The money bag himself,” I hailed, glancing at Muyiwa who was nibbling on a piece of meat held firmly by her fork while browsing through her phone. “You should know I am not glued to my phone, I hardly even check my mails.”
Man would not change, five solid years of going incommunicado and Onahi was starting our first conversation with a lecture on how important it was to check my emails regularly.

“Man, you are not the boss of me…remind me who the celebrity is again?” I picked out a tomato seed from my shirt, cleaned my fingers on top of the table.

“Hm..hu…is this a peace offering? Are you trying to make me forgive you for not keeping in touch?” I swiped my phone from the table, pushed the chair with my legs, and made it towards the staircase. “An anniversary gift?

Oh, this is amazing! A holiday in a good resort, away from this busy place is what I need right now...you owe me that.”

Another bout of laughter.

Pushing the door open, I grabbed my laptop and went straight to my mailbox as I sat on the bed. “Gobota? Why the fucking hell would you establish a resort there? What happened to Nigeria or Ghana?” I clicked on the latest message. “Twin Bliss Resort…yes, definitely…Thanks, man.”

The line went dead, and my eyes returned to the message. It’s addressed to Mr. and Mrs. Lucas Opeyemi. Did Onahi know about Muyiwa or was he referring to Barbara, ex-wife number two?

I read the invite again, clicked on the link attached, browsed through the pictures; a satisfying smile crossed my face. This was one place I would not miss going for any reason in the world.

Twin Bliss Resort, aye! I growled with ecstasy; one whole week alone would do me a lot of good.

Alone, why not? I wasn’t going on this trip with Muyiwa, she would become a pest and a restriction. I planned to have fun, a lot of it and I wouldn’t need a wife who would slow me down.

I sprang to my feet, jumped into the bathroom to have a quick shower.

The movie shoot for the next two weeks must be put on hold until I get back. Mr. Director should go eat his shit and Ana Nwachukwu…hmm… wouldn’t it be nice to see the little miss queen of the screen get frustrated?
Re: Paradise, A Twin Bliss Resort Comedy Preview. by Rosemary33: 8:11am On Oct 08, 2021
camaa:
Loving this!
Camaa! Thou at here grin grin
Re: Paradise, A Twin Bliss Resort Comedy Preview. by Rosemary33: 9:18am On Oct 08, 2021
You can get the full story at a minimal price on Okadabooks. Please check the link below

https://okadabooks.com/book/about/paradise/44642

Please go there, download, read and review. I need una support o
Re: Paradise, A Twin Bliss Resort Comedy Preview. by Ann2012(f): 3:28pm On Oct 08, 2021
wink wink
Rosemary33:
Babe! You are supper. Ah ah! You deserve award o
Re: Paradise, A Twin Bliss Resort Comedy Preview. by preshman22: 12:27pm On Oct 12, 2021
Rosemary you don start again. grin grin
Re: Paradise, A Twin Bliss Resort Comedy Preview. by preshman22: 12:29pm On Oct 12, 2021
shocked
Re: Paradise, A Twin Bliss Resort Comedy Preview. by Rosemary33: 6:12pm On Oct 12, 2021
Re: Paradise, A Twin Bliss Resort Comedy Preview. by Rosemary33: 6:22pm On Oct 12, 2021
Seven

Muyiwa.

I COULDN’T STOP GAZING AT the exotic pictures that graced my sight as I clicked Lucas’s laptop. Where is this place? I sighed in awe and pulled the gadget closer as the tropical resort seduced me.

The more I browsed through, the more I got enchanted. The place reeked of money and class, and the fact that it was situated outside Nigeria made it the kind of place I would want to lose myself completely, get pampered and frolic for the first time without giving a shit.

Click, click, click, and I was back to the invite.
Oh…wow…Whoever this Onahi guy was, God bless his generous heart.

Why hadn’t he sent it earlier? Maybe like yesterday? I would have lauded it at Richie’s salon and watch that doll-faced Montana shrink with envy. We would have even chirped it in during the anniversary interview.

But for reasons best known to him, Lucas hid it from me. The narcissistic bastard couldn’t even mention it this morning either. He knew this was one news that would have zapped me out of my foul mood and made me grab my phone doing what I know how to do best, peppering my haters and making fans go “aww…” on my social media pages, yet he kept it to himself. He’d preferred featuring on Bella’s Blog for just anniversary pictures. Nothing more. No pepper dem news, then greedily grinning with satisfaction as if he did the work. Without a, thank you my love.

Nonsense.

The king of the big screen would rather jump over the third mainland bridge than appreciate anyone other than himself.

He also didn’t return home with me after the little impromptu anniversary party.

“Sorry hun, I still have something to clear out with the producer,” he said, sending me off with a passionate kiss both of us knew was for the cameras.

No appreciation.

No apology.

He was the fucking movie star and that fact that he showed up should be enough for me.

“So… what will you be doing with yourself today?” he had asked.

Cleaning up your ass, I had wanted to reply. But it would have made no difference. The prick was feeling damn good this morning as always, nothing seemed to bother him except roles, scripts, and probably how to make this trip without me.

My hand flew to my mouth as realization dawned on me. That’s it! That’s it! Lucas didn’t tell me about this trip because he didn’t want me to go with him. I smiled, then bit on my bottom lip and shook my head.

Ode leleyi sha.

But wait. Who was he planning to go with? The bastard probably had girls he had promised the trip to. Like that botoxed-lipped-Bisola.

Well…he was in for a surprise - we would be going there together, and I would enjoy every day of the vacation at his expense.

I read the message again. How many people did this Onahi guy invite? Who were they? Of course, a guy who has the money to invite us would be inviting other wealthy celebrities, billionaires, and oil magnets.

Maybe I should call the number on their website to enquire who the other guests were.

No... that wouldn’t be necessary. I’ll just ensure I have more than enough clothing and knowledge to show them who’s the boss. That would work. Oh yes!

My phone began to ring the same time I closed the laptop. Peering on my phone screen I smiled - exactly the man I wanted to speak to, Lucas’ PA.

“I can’t get Lucas on the phone, I need to get some details right so I can book his flight.”

Oh no, Lucas. I will not watch you disappear to Mystery Island with another woman while I stay here like an unwanted housekeeper.

“It’s okay, I will take it up from here.” Trust me on that. “Don’t worry, Lucas will be fine.”

My husband seriously wanted to get away from me. Not that I was surprised, nothing Lucas ever did surprised me anymore. But something in me snapped when I witnessed his disgraceful act with that washed-out LovePeddler. This is me fighting back. Taking what I wanted. I didn’t care about him and I knew he didn’t want to be around me anymore, which was fine by me, I would not force him to.

When it was time for me to leave him, I would be so dramatic about it. He wouldn’t see it coming. Twin Bliss Resort was my chance to rebuild myself, find me a new man while he bleeped around. We’ll see who will be laughing soon.

One more call to make. Madrid, Lucas’ son from his second ex, Barbara, was due to come spend the weekend with us. That had to be postponed.

Barbie wasn’t picking up so I sent her a text message. She would call back to make a fuss, probably remind me she already fixed a date and wouldn’t want to cancel. But who cares? She had better sit her flat ass down and take care of her son.

Done with Barbie, I tapped my long, almond manicured nail on my teeth repeatedly, doing a mental check of my activities for the day.

Exercise class with the girls, a visit to the Skin Parlor, and Bola’s Beauty House to wax my legs and give my pussy some good yoni tightening treatment, then back home.

The exercise class and Bola’s place had to be cancelled and replaced with shopping. A day spent shopping at Belle L'Afrique with Chacha would have their sales soaring. Then when I post pictures online, referencing the store, fans would storm them trying to recreate the look.

The thought of this trip had me humming a soft tune, as I strode down the stairs to grab my car key. Oh no! No. No. No! I screamed mentally at my garden’s reflection on the window.

“Chekwa!” I yelled, rushing to the entrance for closer inspection. I didn’t wait for Chekwa to catch her breath before I began lamenting.
“Who cut down my trees? My beautiful pine trees!”
“I thought you had fallen inside the pool ma’am,” she hissed.

“For Christ’s sake, I can get myself out of the pool if that was the case,” I spat. “Who did this to my trees?” I shook my head.

The slowpoke from yesterday chose that moment to stroll by.

“Him.” Chekwa pointed.

The slowpoke had the nerve to throw a careless greeting at me, pulling on his loose workman jeans with one hand while whirling the garden shears around his finger.

“Hey, you slowpoke! Get out of my house before you ruin what is remaining of my garden!”

“Ma?”

“Don’t ‘ma’ me.” I faced Chekwa. “I can no longer have this thing here, throw him out or I will let the dogs loose on him.” I pointed a stiffened finger at the confused guy. “I do not want to see him here again, you understand me Chekwa? Get him out!”

The guy cast a pleading stare at Chekwa who puckered her lips and heaved a dramatic sigh.

“But there is nobody to help me out with work; you have refused to employ any other staff.”

“Staff or no staff, I don’t want to see this… this Agama lizard ever again.”

My phone buzzed, a reminder that Chacha was waiting for me so we could go on a spending spree.
Re: Paradise, A Twin Bliss Resort Comedy Preview. by Rosemary33: 6:27pm On Oct 12, 2021
Like I said earlier, this is a preview chapters. I will not post the whole chapter her as I need to make small money with this story grin

Make una check am nau. Your girl fat to cash out small grin so if you want the full story, it's available on Okadabooks his this link https://okadabooks.com/book/about/paradise/44642

And bambooks https://bambooks.io/Book/share/Paradise/14781

Help Ya girl blow
Re: Paradise, A Twin Bliss Resort Comedy Preview. by Rosemary33: 9:54pm On Oct 14, 2021
Eight

Lucas

PICKING UP RAYMOND ALABI’S SCRIPT from Sunny, I made some follow-up calls and went online to buy some stuff in readiness for my trip.

I had a major decision to make on which of the ladies I would take with me. I needed one who would be mature and appreciative enough to keep it out of the media, away from Muyiwa’s hearing.

Getting entangled with Muyiwa was a mistake. Who would blame me? What did anyone expect of a man going through a messy divorce, a blood-draining movie shoot, and two whole months of unplanned celibacy?
Seeing her seated at that lounge, breasts the size of watermelons, brazenly and bodaciously exposed, jiggling at her every little movement.
My brain had shut down to every other meaningful thing I came there to do, fluid rushed into my mouth, so much that I had to swallow severally to prevent from drooling.

I had taken a little fancy to big women all my life, that day was different. I could swear I saw glitter all over her like those little stars that surround brand new trophies, add the heavenly orchestra humming the harmonious tune in my head and you got the scene perfectly.

Before I could restrain myself, old Lucas was already organizing a private engagement party for a woman I met barely a month ago. Three months later, we marched down the aisle.

How long did it take me to get over the euphoria? Two years. The longest I have remained committed to one woman. I did have some fun though, a couple of production assistants, some enthusiastic actresses, and a handful of models - all one-night stands. I made those affairs discreet - the first time I was doing that for any woman. As far as I was concerned, I have been scrupulously faithful which wasn’t good for my cock or publicity.

Alowing my car, I veered towards the estate that led to my mansion, cast an appraising glance at a very impressive rear-end of my neighbor’s wife clad in a tight black jumpsuit, moving a box. I licked my bottom lip and smiled to myself. I could recognize Montana’s ass anywhere. Sweet Montana, one of my one-night stands.

Before Muyiwa, I had always spoken about my many conquests, with names and details, but with a woman like Muyiwa who had made our union headlines, I had to be careful.

Carefulness, that was what I didn’t like - I have lived for the moment, not giving two bleeps about the media.

I pulled the car into my compound, entered inside, and climbed the stairs two at a time with a solid decision in my heart.

I would make the trip with Ana, the new female Nollywood sensation. Since she wanted us to start all over again with the right foot for the sake of the ongoing movie shoot, she said so herself. I knew she wouldn’t turn down the offer of going on a weeklong trip with me.

What a conquest that would be.

Damn! My balls were aching for her already, I couldn’t wait to be in her and know what she tastes like. Maybe I could even get the chance to jam it in her on the flight.

Deciding on taking Ana Nwachukwu to Twin Bliss was pure lunacy as the media was everywhere. I knew the media space would blow hot on it; maybe that was the storm I needed to send Muyiwa off. I allowed myself the pleasure of a laugh while thinking about the risk of being found out, the whole scenario giving me an erection.

When I returned, I would gently cut Muyiwa loose. Lucas Opeyemi would be back again, single and ready for adventure, without feeling guilty.

Juggling my car keys, the thoughts still playing in my head, I pushed the room door open.

“What the f*ck!” Uhn “What’s going on here?

Are you moving out?” I tripped over an opened box, landing on a heap of clothes. Ouch! My butt! What the f*ck? I dipped my hands inside the heap and came out with a scary heeled sandal, spun and flung it out from the door.

Muyiwa’s laughter came out like the sound of an old truck with a bad engine. By the time I pulled myself off the littered floor, I was fuming.

“Baby please, don't be mad.” Muyiwa approached me, chuckling. “You are hardly home this early…” Her palms stroked my cheeks.

Shrugging her off, I sank my butt on the edge of the bed, bringing out my phone.

“Chekwa, gather those clothes and push the suitcases aside.”

“Are you finally leaving?”

Maybe she’d decided it was time to leave me the Bleep alone, I thought. Bracing myself for a positive reply, I held my breath.

God, please let her say it. I’ll pretend to plead with her for two seconds, then that’s it.

Please God…

“Me? Leaving? Oh, babe…” She stroked my face and I pulled away from her touch. “When were you going to hit me with the surprise trip?”
Wait. What? “What trip…what are you talking about?” Knowing she had my full attention she smiled.

“Baby boo…” she cooed. Her fingers pressed the sides of my cheek, gathering my lips in a forceful pout. “I know you wanted it to be a surprise but that’s okay. I saw it this morning on your laptop…”

The laptop! Shit. “I am so excited,” she shimmied, her breast jiggling along. “Thank you so much for this special treat.”

I kept nodding like a bubblehead; my eyes followed her breasts as she spoke in her usual, high-pitched, excited tone.

Shaking my head, I looked her in the face. “You found an invitation to an unknown resort, and you want to go?”

“Yes.”

“But I thought you had an interview with this-”
“Cancelled.”

“Is it not your turn to host the Lekki women’s night out?”

“Actually, I declined. After the last time, I don’t want to have anything to do with those idle bitches.”

As if you are the General manager of the Central bank, girl…you are the mother of all idle and lazy women.

“What about Madrid? He is coming over to -”
“Not anymore, I called Barbara.” Hands on her hips, she smirked. “You weren’t planning to jet off without me, were you?”

Chekwa placed a hand to her lips, stifling her laughter.

“Of course not.” I shot Chekwa a warning glare.
This is trouble, this is horror. Muyiwa is horror.

“I called your PA to cancel your current arrangements and flight bookings.”

“Why would you do that?”

“We are celebrities, durling, not some commoners.” She went to her lingerie drawer and emptied its contents on the floor. “You don’t expect me to share the flight with second-class citizens. I can’t even stand the poverty that oozes from them.”

“But I fly first class?”

“Who is talking about first class?” She turned to face me, her lips pouted. “It’s going to be a chartered private jet or nothing.”

Private what? I wasn’t even taking you in the first place.

“Come on durling. I am looking out for you, for us…you wouldn’t want fans to rip you apart.

And landing on a private jet speaks class.”

“For f*ck’s sake Muyiwa.” Arghh... “Who gives a shit if one arrives with a jet or an air balloon?”

“I do…” she rushed towards me, “ Lucas I do.”

Then folded her arms, causing those huge watermelons to be more pronounced, her stubborn chin jutting out. “And social media does.”

“Christ!”

This trip is about to be the worst trip of my life.

3 Likes

Re: Paradise, A Twin Bliss Resort Comedy Preview. by Rosemary33: 4:34pm On Oct 17, 2021
Nine

Twin Bliss Resort

Muyiwa

“FINALLY,” I MURMURED, PLACING MY butterfly-shaped sunshades over my eyes. A smiling gentleman walked towards us holding our names on a placard, while I took in the view of the jetty-filled dock.

The ride from the airport to the jetty was irritating as the driver had the manners of one who should suffer a stroke and die a painful death. He was unrepentantly rude - the disdainful man had ignored all my warnings and had purposely allowed one of my designer suitcases fall off his trolley while loading them in his trunk.

Why don’t second-class citizens treat celebrities with the utmost respect? Always trying to do too much or too little, when dealing with us.

When the gentleman reached us, he bowed respectfully, putting out his hands to help me out of the rude driver’s car. Now, that was how to treat a woman of class like me.

Marching regally by his side, my arm tucked in his, I ignored three gawking female tourists who must have recognized Lucas behind me.

They can have Lucas, while I enjoy this gentleman’s attention - Operation Leave Lucas has started.

“Have you been to Gobota before ma’am?” The gentleman who had introduced himself as Bawa, a Twin Bliss concierge, and a Bodo local, asked. I wouldn’t describe him as a stunner, but he was quite attractive, and I could try my wiles on him.

“Oh, no…” I smiled. “Never knew a place like this existed.”

Bawa gave a brief nod. “Then you are in for a sweet, unforgettable experience. We are glad you are here and will do everything to make your stay memorable.”

“That’s so sweet.” I flirted, placing a hand on his.

Bawa pointed to a new-looking speed boat. “There, perfect for you and your husband.”

Husband, I snared inwardly. I’d forgotten about Lucas immediately after I left the car; he could fly back to Nigeria for all I care. This trip was for me. On second thoughts, I needed someone to vent my frustration on. It was time to go all witchery on Lucas, he would hate me so much at the end of this vacation, he would be begging for a divorce.

I turned to find two porters hauling my luggage onto a cart in another direction. Oh no! Returning worried eyes to Bawa, he assuaged my fears.

“Don’t bother about your luggage, ma’am. We will deliver it at the resort on another boat.” He smiled.

“Are you sure? They are designer bags, and everything in there…you know.”

“All of us are not thieves, ma’am.” His smile now forced as he let go of my arm.

How was I to know? The only reason I had followed him was because he had our name on a placard and wore a suit with the Twin Bliss logo.

Throughout our journey, the Helmsman ensured we had a thrilling ride, racing one moment, then lazing on top of the water to allow us to catch our breaths, laugh at our fears and scoop the warm water. He knew when we had to pose with our cameras and click as many shots as the unstableness could allow us, then he would pick up again, sending our heads tilting backward and our voices rising in joyful squirms while holding firm to the bars and rails. I guess he wanted us to take in every moment, feel the gust of the wind with every tempo.

“Excuse me,” a random biracial man shouted over the noisy propelling engine. “I think I have seen you before.”

“Me?”

He nodded, smiling.

“Really? Where?”

“From social media, I have seen you on Twitter and Instagram. I must confess…” He looked back, maybe to know if Lucas was within earshot. “You are more beautiful in real life than in pictures.”

A flirting guest, this one. Trying his luck. My beauty has still not faded. Hot girl summer!

I flicked a glance towards my husband who was drawn to whatever another male passenger was showing him on his phone.

One of the three gawking female tourists on one side. How easy it was for him to ignore me whenever his ego was being bathed with praises and admiration.

“I wish this journey will not end, it really is an honor to be on the same boat with you ma,”

“Oh...thank you.”

Turning my gaze away from the grinning man, I busied myself with sending pictures to my assistant for editing and uploading. I later returned my attention to him, and we spoke of fashion and what was in vogue in the industry.

Apparently, he owns a fashion apparel line he wants me to model for.

“I would have to think that through first.”

“I’m in no hurry. But it would be an honor having you walk down the runway in my arms, wearing my design.”

I gushed at the design he showed me on his iPad, laughing a little louder than necessary to capture Lucas’ attention, but the idiot didn’t know I existed. When the boat docked, I looked around for him to help me off the boat.

The biracial man stretched his hand towards me. “It would be my utmost pleasure to help you out of the boat. Please don’t deny me this.” I smiled, accepting his offer, my roving eyes still in search of Lucas.

Where the hell was he? He was supposed to be the one helping me out of the boat, not a random man from God knows where! What if someone wanted to take a picture of us?

Oh, there he was, grinning at the doll-faced lady that sat by him during the boat ride. I’d suspect she would come hard on him, seeing the way her and her friends kept gawking before we boarded the boat.

‘I know you from the big screen…I am a huge fan, I’ve watched all your movies,'' she chirped like a dehydrated bird as I drew close to them.

I would enjoy watching her bite and swallow her tongue when asked to mention at least ten of Lucas’ movies in that irritating voice of hers.

Why did I sit by the helm of the boat? I should have been by his side. Just one glare from me would have had her running the other way.

But Lucas was in one of those moods, he needed some time to digest the fact that I had lavished his money.

With my eyes still on Lucas and his new acquaintance, I saw him write on the girl’s arm.

What would be next? Selfie, of course! And Lucas would pose for that too, while it would take dragging him like a horse to the river for me to get him to pose with me, except it was for the media.

“Ma’am…ma’am?”

A soft tap on my arm and I realized a resort hand had been speaking to me all the while. I blinked and rushed an apology, “What were you saying?”

“Here is your ride to the resort.” My eyes followed his finger to a short man wearing a red robe standing beside a white shuttle. “He will take you and your partner straight to your suite.”

The small man adjusted his bucket hat, and shuffled towards me with glee, speaking words so fast I couldn’t catch up. My brain needed to switch to decoding mode for me to understand the small man. Was he speaking English? Oh God. Do they speak English here?

“Don’t worry ma’am, I will take care of you.” I finally heard him say.

My gaze darted from the man to the thing behind him that looked like an expanded children’s toy car with only two seats facing backward and the one the driver would seat on, then back to the resort hand.

“Is-is-is that the thing we are riding in?” It can’t be. They must be joking.

“Yes, ma’am.”

“Oh no, it's not. What happened to cars? I can pay for Uber or something…not this!” I blinked, then shook my head. Why didn’t they ask us to arrange our ride ourselves?

“It’s not a thing ma’am,” the short man’s smile slid off his face, “it’s a shuttle.”

“Of course, I know that. I am not dumb. It’s just...just…. You won’t understand.” Hot tears of frustration threatened to spill from my eyes. Why don’t they understand? Whether it was a shuttle or a cart wasn’t my concern. The damn thing wasn’t classy! It wasn’t befitting for a woman of my status and size! It was insulting. Were they expecting me to squeeze in with Lucas behind that...?

“Get me a car please,” I pleaded with the short man, “I would pay you double. Please...” I pleaded, casting a furtive glance behind me. Who knows who could be listening? I can imagine them splashing it all over the media and blogs. Lucas Opeyemi & Wife squeeze into the Twin Bliss Resort or Muyiwa Opeyemi begging for a ride. Then Lucas would be denied acting roles and banned from important circles.

“But ma’am…”

“Please!” Just do it!

Lucas chose that time to join us, I could smell that birdy girl’s cheap perfume all over him.

“What’s the matter?”

“We are to ride a freaking shuttle!”

“Come on Muyiwa, this is just a short ride to the resort, not a luxury cruise. Besides, that’s what everyone is using.”

“Everyone, not us! Lucas, this thing is not befitting!” I panted, folding my arms. “This is a joke!”

He grabbed me by the arm and pulled me to himself, “Quit whining like a baby, Muyiwa.

You mustn’t make a scene everywhere, climb on top of this thing and let us go. Ehn.”

Embarrassed, I cleared my throat to remind the resort hand and the short man they were staring like morons. Brushing against Lucas, I moved, plopping my buttocks on the shuttle seat. “So much for a luxury vacation,” I muttered, dusting imaginary lint off my dress.

“Isn’t this place lovely?” Lucas asked as we rode at snail’s speed.

I gave him a side glance, then hissed.

“Urm... Driver,” I leaned forward, tapping the small man on the shoulder, “Can you please move this thing faster, for God’s sake. You drive as if you are about to pass out.”

“I am being careful ma’am.” Because I am big?

“Give the poor guy a break, Muyiwa. Stop bitching,” Lucas spat, touching my back. His touch sent shivers down my core. I mentally shook it off, focusing on the issues at hand.

Dude…you ain’t seen nothing yet.

“So, when are you going to f*ck this one?”

“Which one?” Lucas looked perplexed. His gaze ran to the driver then back to me. “What are you talking about?”

I titled my head to the side. “The bi*ch that was all over you earlier.”

Letting out a deep breath I didn’t notice he was holding, he pulled out his phone. “Don’t be ridiculous, woman.”

Shameless goat. I am so dumping your celebrity ass. Just wait for me to settle down. I’m hopping on the next available dick.

My reflection waved back at me from the mirror. Perfect, I smiled as I wound down the lipstick and placed it on the dressing table, smacked my blood-red lips, and pouted.

I leaned closer to look at the art I’ve made, carefully wiped excess liner from the corner of my eye, drew back, twirled, and admired my hips in the suffocating black pencil mini dress.

My transformation amazed me, even my skinny legs were beginning to have some attractive curves.

The marula.

Powdered, it has little effect on the skin. Ointment, mixed with my body cream and my once rusty brown color had turned sleek, shiny, and appealing. Steaming and inhaling the magic root mixed with the blood of the mother cat had left my eyes bright and sparkling.

Smoothening my neatly packed hair, I sighed with satisfaction.

So much has changed these past years. From the day I packed my bags and left Lagos, shame-faced, heartbroken, and beaten down, I’d vowed to let go of the shy, naïve girl I was.

My then ambitious husband had toured producer’s offices looking for roles, ‘even if it is a commercial,’ he would plead.

None came.

It was exhausting to watch him go through the same circle over and over again. Leaving in the morning with hopes of finding an agent or a producer that would want to invest in his talent. Returns with ‘we will get back to you’ promises. Waits with anticipation and then…nothing.

For every failed effort, I bore the brunt. He blamed me for their rejections.

Then, he got his big break barely one year later. He came alive again and I tasted relief, after a long while.

My relief didn’t last as my husband became obsessed. The desire for more turned him into a stranger, his thirst for fame insatiable.

The industry possessed and consumed him. The click-click of the camera, his face on the billboard, were his obsession. He became a LovePeddler to the public who couldn’t get enough of him.

I was lost and he didn’t notice. I became a total wreck without his attention, maybe because my entire life has been lonely before I met him. Yet I feared he would think me insensitive if I’d cry out - after all, he was working hard to make it in an industry he knew no one.

When he managed to come home, he’d looked me over like one would do a rotten mango.
“No one knows I am in a relationship yet - let’s keep it that way until I am ready to make us public,” he’d say. “It’s for your own good. You can’t deal with the publicity right now.”

It was for his career, his face, his fans. I wasn’t good enough to be seen by his side. He wanted those kinds of women that graced the cover of magazines and billboards clad with clothes that left nothing to the imagination.

The kind that spoke through their noses and laughed like hyenas on television shows, crossing and uncrossing their legs.

He became more demanding, rough, and nasty when he sexed me, wanting me to do some dirty things. Forbidden acts only whores do.

I met him for the first time when he came to my mother’s little Restaurant, with some group of stage drama performers, to eat. He was 26, loud, boastful, quite a charmer. What made him different from the boys in the village wasn’t just his foreign accent and his vigor, but the way he cared - really cared.

At 19, I didn’t know what a crush was, but I was sure I would want to have him do with me what father does with mother at night in our one-room apartment. I got my chance the day we were alone together in my mother’s backyard, he had always come around to help clean up after the day’s business. He’d reach out and cupped my face in his hands, gave me my very first kiss, long, hard. The feel of his tongue exploring my mouth created a vacuum of excitement that I never knew before.

“I will get a role in the movie industry, make a lot of money and come and marry you.”

He had said that to me before, but that day, those words finally sank into my head. I had allowed him to undo my buttons, fondled my breasts, all the while whispering endearments.

His words, his voice, the way he looked at me. I believed him so much that I wanted to be his wife immediately. When he bent his head to capture my nipple, I thrust my chest forward, his lips on my young breast thrilled me.

He slid his hand inside my skirt, shifted my pants, and slid his finger. “How many boys had done this to you before?” He’d ask, his finger thrusting in and out of me.

My vagina had received more than a finger before - I didn’t like the act and the boy that did it to me, but this one was different. It was as if he knew the right button to press to keep me melting at his touch.

I’d thought of Mama walking in on us. She would slap me like she did when she caught me with Fraya and then she would call me a prostitute who would end up like her, a mother without a husband. However, I couldn’t have moved even if I wanted to, I was at the brink of a fantastic discovery.

The sight of a rat scurrying from under the bed to the hole at the edge of the bathroom door shook me back to reality. I pulled my eyes away from the mirror, fixed it rather on my blood-red polished fingernails.

Those were many years ago, my past, though I have to admit that remembering those years made me uneasy.

I was a woman now and had experimented with men who meant little or nothing to me, learned how to enjoy those whorelike acts I had cringed on. I wonder how it would be with him. Would he accept this new me?

I gave off soft laughter, pulled out my black pumps from under the bed, and slid my feet in them. Stood up to give myself one last check. I wish I could remove the gold scarf around my neck; it ruined the whole effect of the tight dress on my round boobs.

You know the rules, the uniform must be modest.

As long as I agree to work at the resort, I must stick to the dress code, the scarf stays. But it wouldn’t be long; I smiled as I smoothened my dress.

When I would finally have him again, it would be bye-bye to this suffocating job.

“Thank you, mama...” Adjusting the scarf, picking my phone from the dressing table, then slipping it into my bag, I made my way out of the room. I had just fifteen minutes to get to the resort before our guests would start arriving.

My husband would be among them, and I would welcome him properly.
Re: Paradise, A Twin Bliss Resort Comedy Preview. by Rosemary33: 9:31am On Oct 22, 2021
Ten

Lucas

I DON’T DO FANS.

Okay…did that twice, in my early years in the industry. I learned my lessons after the second one almost ruined me. Sleeping with a fan who had nothing to lose but a lot of bucks to gain was a bad idea.

Now I had my standards, no screwing around with female fans no matter how beautiful they were. Talking about beauty, I combed the place with my eyes, lingered on Muyiwa who kept screaming orders at two confused-looking stewards.

Mehn, am I so happy not to be by her side right at the moment.

I caught sight of the lady from the boat ride. She had small titties, but I forgive that fault immediately my eyes settled on her pretty, long legs. She turned and met my stare, flashed a winning smile, and waved.

Waving back, I once again espied her crooked yellow, big teeth which made her mouth region larger than the rest of her face, that seemed to be the first thing one would notice about her - her teeth.

I gave her an acknowledging nod and looked away.

She was flirting. And I was too tired to give her a second thought.

A guy whose bulk was screaming to be freed from his tight-fitted uniform approached me.
“I am Dombra, the butler, specially assigned to you.” The big guy thrust his chest out in pride.
“It’s my pleasure to welcome you to Twin Bliss.”

“It’s my pleasure to be welcomed.” I didn’t need to look around to know that I had phone cameras directed towards me.

“Tiwa Savage was here two months ago, Evan Farmer left the resort last Saturday, and now you...”

“Then, this place must be as amazing as I heard it is, Dom.” The guy who looked more like a rugby player, than a butler was pleased.

“It is, it is.” He smiled.

“I am Muyiwa.”

I turned around and saw Muyiwa striding to my side, with a mischievous grin on her face.

“Welcome, Ma’am. I follow your Instagram page and I must say, you are a sensation.” The big guy glanced at me and then quickly added,
“I hope Mr. Lucas doesn’t mind me using that word.”

A guy who spends time on social media ogling other people's wife. Impressive. “Feel free.”

“Come, your suite is ready, I will escort you in.” He reached for Muyiwa’s handbag, “Allow me to help you with that, ma’am.”

“Certainly,” Muyiwa said so sultrily, I wondered if she was considering…no. Not Muyiwa. She could attempt anything but casual sex with a stranger.

“Mr. Onahi also wanted me to tell you he is delighted to have both of you here,” he smiled.

I ran a hand over my face in exhaustion. I could feel sleep’s warm embrace by just imagining the luxurious bed waiting for me, but I needed to see my old friend. Just to say thank you.

Talk of the devil.

Onahi sauntered into the reception like one without a care in the world. He had on dark sunglasses that completed the hue of his skin.

Skin that looked as though he bathed in goat milk regularly, his hair trimmed short. Marching up to him, I grasped his hands, pulling him into a bear hug.

“My Manchi! It’s good to see you, man.” We slapped each other’s backs. Every memory of us, the good times, the bad, the naughty, flowed through the hug.

“How long has it been, twenty years? You disappeared without a trace fam,” he grinned as we shook hands.

“Me? Disappeared? I'm on your screen man. Everywhere." I laughed, pumping his hands in mine. "Just accept you're a pro at shutting friends out. You enjoy working like a jackal.”

“Says the movie star that hardly stays out of the screen. I tried following up on your progress, my guy, I lost count.”

“Or you got carried away with business deals.”
Another bout of laughter. Our voices boomed all over the reception that had beautiful artwork gracing its walls. I felt Muyiwa’s arm slip through my curved elbow and her head rested on my shoulder.

“Oh, uhm…” I didn’t want to do this introduction here, but Muyiwa had a way of making a loud statement at unsuitable moments. “This is my wife, Muyiwa.” I placed my other hand over hers.

Onahi narrowed his eyes on me.

Oh boy...

As if he read my mind, his demeanor softened and he fixed a charming gaze at Muyiwa, picked her hand, and planted a kiss on the back of her hand.

“You're a true beauty; I'm so glad to have you here.”

I could feel the thrill that wrapped Muyiwa from the sole of her feet to her short gold-tinted hair. Even the warmth from her cheeks heated my neck.

“And I appreciate your kindness. Coming here… It means so much to me…to us.” Excitement made her speech process break in transmission.

“The pleasure is mine, ma’am.”

“Sweetheart, sweetheart…I think you should go with this gentleman that has been waiting for us while I catch up with my good friend here.” I stepped in before she could make a blunder. Muyiwa could be irrational when she got excited.

Pinning me with a glare that would have killed weak men, she strode off.

“Okay, spill.” I broke the silence between us.

He shook his head, pinning me with an apologetic look, but it's lost on me. “Let’s join one of my guys by the beach.” Onahi strode ahead while I followed. “His name is Femi. A nice guy. I am sure you've not met, and you would be most interested in meeting him.”

I didn’t want to meet any guy; I just wanted to have this ‘son-of-a-bitch’ start his morality sermon and get it over with. The sooner he did that the better.

“He is a world-class movie producer.”
Now that was some news that elevated my interest.

“What are you looking at?”

Dom’s voice made me jerk my head away from the slightly opened door where I had been ogling at the man. Dom walked toward the door and peeped, “You're not his type. I'm sure he goes for high maintenance girls..” He shut the door and leaned on it.

Avoiding his stare, I busied myself with the sheets I was supposed to deliver to the laundry room.

“He has a wife, and she doesn’t look like she would want to share,” Dom continued.

That fat woman wasn’t my problem or any woman at all. The mothers of the night promised me no one would stand in my way.

“I don’t know what you are talking about,” I said.

“Sure, you don’t. Just know that lusting after a celebrity is a waste of time.” He grabbed me by the waist. “We are good together, you know that. If what I am working out goes very well, I will make you my woman permanently.” He gave me a peck and walked out.

Dropping the sheets as if they were burning my fingers, I puffed a breath and hurried back to the door. The man was gone.

My husband was gone!

“By the mothers, I will find him.”

1 Like

Re: Paradise, A Twin Bliss Resort Comedy Preview. by Rosemary33: 9:36am On Oct 22, 2021
I know you are there... Yes you. You are reading without saying anything yet grin grin

Anyway, I love you so much and the fact that you are reading this story means everything to me.

Like I pointed out when I started this story. This is an already published book. And it's available on Okadabooks and bambooks.

I am really grateful for all of you who have gone the extra mile to download this book on any of those platforms. It sure will get me some money and ai am so grateful to you.

For those who hasn't. Please, ejoor Tori olorun, Biko, I am begging you with everything I have. Go to Okadabooks,
https://okadabooks.com/book/about/paradise/44642

go to Bambooks https://bambooks.io/Book/share/Paradise/14781

Download this book to
read the whole story.

Give me this support so I will be encouraged to continue writing.

I will not be finishing this story here, so please get the full story on these platforms.
Re: Paradise, A Twin Bliss Resort Comedy Preview. by Rosemary33: 8:59pm On Oct 28, 2021
Eleven

Muyiwa

SETTLING FOR A POLKA DOT bikini and skimpy cover-up, I left the room before Lucas woke up, making my way to the closest restaurant.

“Breakfast, ma’am?” A beautiful dark-skinned attendant approached me at the poolside.

“Isn’t it too early for breakfast?”

“Not here ma’am, breakfast can be eaten any time in the morning.”

“Well, I don’t think I want to stuff myself with food this early, but…” I finished typing a reply to my PA’s message and placed the phone back into my bag “Thank you.”

“I believe you are satisfied with our services so f…” She looked at me and gasped.

I immediately knew what would follow.

“You are the wife of Lucas the movie star; you are Muneewa! his wife!”

Oh no! Did she just murder my name? My goodness... “It is Muyiwa- M-U-Y-I-W-A. Young gurl…it’s important that you get my name right.” I smiled tightly.

“Yes ma’am,” she squealed.

“And I think I can do with some cookies and water to go with it, thank you.”

“Yes, ma’am, I will get them for you, ma’am.” The girl paused. “Ma’am I am one of your husband’s big fans.”

“That’s nice.” Another Lucas’ fan. How popular is my husband? I thought he was just a Nollywood sensation. Most people we've met on the island knew him.

“Ale, stop bothering our guests.” I turned to find the butler, Dom, who settled us into our suite the previous day. “Come on now, go back to your work,” he said, his tone light.

“Don't forget to get my order, please.” I said to the girl, then turned to the man. “Thank you so much, Dom. It’s nice to see you again.”

“Mrs. Opeyemi, I hope you had a wonderful night’s rest, and are enjoying your stay.?”

Aside from having your staff interrupting my relaxation just to recite her ‘Lucas fanship pledge’, “Everything is perfect.”

When told to select services during our registration, I had chosen a male butler just to spite Lucas and booooyy did they send the right guy for the job.

The attendant returned with my order, but Dom took it from her "If you don't mind, I would like to be of help. All you had to do was request my presence at your Villa through the app."

"It's alright, I wanted my morning to myself," I replied as we walked towards the pool.

“This is the Lagoon pool.” Dom set down the tray with my cookies and water on a miniature stool beside a sun lounger.

“Perfect. It is perfect.”

“And you can always grab a meal or two from the Sweet Morning Restaurant over there.”

He pointed towards an exquisitely designed restaurant behind us. Apart from two women engrossed in a discussion while sipping…

What? Tea? And a lone man browsing through his phone, the place was empty.

“Cookies too. You can get more of them from there.”

“Thank you, Dom. I am okay with just this, for now.”

"Okay ma'am. Need me? I'm at your fingertips." He grinned.

Settling on the lounger as the big guy walked away, I picked a cookie, took a bite. “This is good,” I took another bite. “I love this…hmmm…so good.”

Throwing the remaining piece into my mouth, I dusted off crumbs from my breasts, peeled up my bra to allow those stuck between my two towers to fall off.

Hmm… this is life. I relaxed back on the lounger.

“Ma’am, I...uh...You need anything else?”
Oh, it’s the attendant from the Restaurant.

Her eyes darted around, then she brought out a photograph. “Ma’am...I...I want your autograph ma.”

Really? Mine or Lucas’? I leaned forward, took the photograph. “Hmm, that’s a picture of my husband and I.”

“Yes ma’am, I bought it...uh…” She scratched her nape. “On my way to work today.”

“Someone is selling our pictures here?”

“Not only yours, ma’am. There are pictures of popular Nigerian actors and singers here.” This town Seemed obsessed with Nigerian celebrities, it explained their craze over Lucas.

“Ma’am.”

“I don't have a pen with me…”

“I came with one.”

“Oh.” Now this is an ardent fan, Lucas’ fan- unfortunately. “Here,” I handed the picture back to her. “I guess you would want my husband’s too?”

She nodded.

“Good luck finding him.” This one wasn’t beautiful and curvy enough to attract Lucas, so I wasn't going to fret.

I watched the girl dance off and smiled. “Fans.” I loved to see them go wild with excitement on meeting us physically, but I swear I would drop dead if one more Lucas’ fan pesters me.

The larger-than-life dickhead had strolled off to God-knows-where yesterday, leaving me to see to our settling in. He couldn't even pick my call! Didn't even care if I was dying and needed his help. What did I ever do to deserve him treating me without regard?

All I ever did was to stand by him. He wouldn't admit it, but I was instrumental to his success! Yes, he wasn't doing badly when I met him but… he had remained one of the most celebrated actors because I wouldn't have him become less. I knew what it meant to be a nobody and wouldn't want to go back into being irrelevant, unnoticed.

My father died when I was barely sixteen. Five years later, my mother left one fateful morning and never returned. I was left with two young siblings to fend for. I took up helping neighbors clean their homes and sometimes, teach their children after school.

Life was hard and unfair. No amount I made from the domestic services I offered was ever enough.

I learnt the correlation between wealth and respect when my mates who left the village to the city started returning every Christmas season. They had everything I wished for, the basic things. While I, I became the gurl with no name, no identity, forced into parenthood, working my ass off during the day and going to bed with an empty stomach.

One Easter season, my friend, Gabriella - that’s not even her real name - who is late now, God bless her soul, told me to follow her to Lagos - it was an invitation to live the live I’d always wanted - but I was scared of the unknown. It took a lot of convincing for me to leave Ogbomosho as I couldn't bear leaving my siblings behind. But it was worth it.

After experiencing the rush of being a Lagos big girl and even an Ogbomosho bigger babe, I didn't want to go back to not having more than enough. Meeting Lucas was the answer to the prayers I’d made with an empty stomach.
When he popped the question, there was no ‘No’ in my head. When he popped the question, I was thinking of how to help him remain relevant, so we would never lack. So my younger self would be compensated for those days of lack. The reason why I’d stuck to Lucas this long was because he kind of understood that hunger in me then and was appreciative of my efforts to help him remain relevant.

At some point, I had thought of becoming an actress or even having my own show. My media aide said I would do pretty well on the big screen. I didn't doubt her, but what would happen to Lucas? One slip while I wasn't watching, and he would hit the bottom.

Now he no longer gave a Bleep about me.

“I’ve gotten used to it anyway.” Have I really?

“Morning.”

Another fan? I can't deal. My goodness! Who is this lord of sexiness? My eyes roamed all over the man’s body. I must have licked my lips as the man chuckled, jostling me back.

All my married life, I had never been infected with the ‘smitten by a strange man’ syndrome, the more reason I have never considered adultery. No man had come close to Lucas in sensuality. No man, but this one.

“What is a lovely lady like you doing here, alone?” Mr. Gorgeous said.

You are dead sexy in an edgy way.

“You don't have to answer that, I understand perfectly.”

Hot. Delicious.

“Hope it won’t be much of a disturbance for me to sit with you.”

Damn! Where have you been, motherfucker?

My eyes mirrored every movement of his body as he settled on the lounger beside mine.
Striped board shorts concealing a multitude of goodies. A sleeveless tee. glistening black skin, he was a yummy sight.

“Impressed?”

“Wait, w...what?” How dare he proposition me?
He gesticulated. “The resort. You must have been to other amazing places…I hope this place meets your standard?"

Thank goodness. Phew! I had thought he was talking about his sexy body. “Yes. It’s beautiful. I am loving it.”

“As you should.” He shifted his bulk to face me. The light scent of his cologne filled the air.
Sexy...this is the man, good Lord…I’d finally found him.

Common Muyiwa, you're married. You have an image to protect.

And Lucas? Who said I can’t get my essence tended by another sexy dude? After all, my husband had been having fun with other women since the big screen was invented.

That would mean before he was born.

Whatever.

“So, handsome." I fluttered my lashes, “What do you say we go somewhere to test this out?” I had to know if he was worthy of washing Lucas off my system.

“What?” He arched one of his brows. Was I forward or was he slow?

“You, me… getting to know each other…and more?” Christ. How could a cute guy like this not know when a lady is flirting with him?

“Oh…that.” He chuckled, “You are not one to take things easy, are you?”

You have no idea.

It wasn’t just f*cking this guy that was getting me all sweaty and eager. It was the fact that Lucas would die twice when he sees the man I have gotten myself involved with.

The depth of his pockets and his societal status were things I would get to later. For now, I had to make sure he’s endowed down there.

“I just want to make sure you are capable of handling a woman like me.”

Throaty laughter rolled out of his mouth, and I loved the sound of it. It’s the kind of sound that could make even a daughter of Zion pull off her panties.

“There is a man seated over there,” he pointed towards the Sweet Morning Restaurant, “who keeps looking at us. Know him?”

I turned slightly and my sight caught him. “Tall, chocolate skinned, bald guy?”

“Yup.”

Lucas. Haha. Just what I wanted. Let him choke with jealousy.

“That’s a Jealous Ex. Don’t let that worry you though.” If only this guy knew how desperate I wanted to kiss him hard on the lips so Lucas would have a heart attack.

“But… I don’t…”

“I am done with him.”

Lucas would burn if he knew I'd refer to him as an Ex. “It’s been three months now, but the guy keeps stalking me. I am surprised that he followed me down here.”

The dude said nothing for a while, then he shook his head. “Pity.”

“What?”

“He must still have feelings for you, for him to be following you around. ”

“He was careless with our relationship.”

“Then he is stupid.” The dude tugged on his shorts, drawing my attention back to his toned thighs. “I would have done anything to make a woman like you stay with me forever.”

Then do something, Tarzan. Start from taking my lips in yours, then we would talk about you having me forever.

“Women like you are some men’s fantasy, and this one couldn't keep you? He is an idiot.”

“What do you mean?”

He licked his thick lips, flashed a glance in Lucas’ direction, then turned back to me. “Some of us love our women thick. The fleshier the better.”

Was that a subtle insult? His face said otherwise, so... “That makes me feel better, thank you.”

“You are a very beautiful woman. And I am glad you are no longer with that guy, he doesn’t deserve you. So tell me, are you with someone?”

“No, I want to give myself a break.” Not totally a lie.

The dude eased himself off the lounger, wiping his palm on his shorts. “I would like to see you again. Maybe we could get the chance to test this out? You know…to see if I am capable of handling a woman like you,” he chuckled.

“I will like that,” I said and stood up, feeling elated. “I will like that so much.”

“My name is Asim by the way.” I allowed him to take my hand. “So, what do you say we meet later today- in the evening, at the gym? I hope your ex will not trail you.”

“My name is Muyiwa and I told you, I’m done with that guy.”

“The way he is looking at us, I doubt if he believes that it’s over between you two.”

I turned and my eyes locked with Lucas’. His face could bring down lighting and thunder. “I am joining the tour later today. Want to tag along?”

“It’s going to be difficult for me to leave the gym, but… I can do it for you." He smiled. "If it will make you happy.”

“It will make me happy.”

“It’s a date then?”

It’s more than a date, handsome. It's a mission, part of Operation Leave Lucas. I couldn't wait to see the look on Lucas’ face when he would hear I agreed to go on a date with this man. From what I’ve seen since we arrived, the community dick was about to live up to his name, starting with the Bonga fish that was all over him during the boat ride. We would see who plays the game better.

Talk of the devil.

The Bonga fish walked to the poolside, then chose to sit on the sun lounger next to mine.

My first fiery instinct was to dash forward, snatch the terrible, feathery brim hat off her head, along with a handful of hair! But I knew that causing a scene here would avail me nothing as I wouldn’t have a perfect explanation as to why I charged at her. So, I ignored her, turning my gaze to Asim. She wasn't deserving of my attention.

“You are that woman from yesterday’s boat trip?” The lady asked after taking off her sunglasses and began unscrewing her bottle of water.

“Lucas’s wife.” This lady needed to be reminded. “Lucas the movie star.”

“Wife?” the guy, Asim said in awe. “You’re married?”

Oh Muyiwa, you just blew it! Why wasn't I so good at keeping up with lies? “Yes.” I hope you’d still want to go out with me.

“I knew I had seen you somewhere…” The lady looked me over.

Lies or no lies. I had to put this bitch in her place. “You sure have, durling. Except if you don’t own a TV and don’t do more than take numbers and make calls with those big phones of yours.” It was meant to be a subtle insult and I knew she got it.

“I don’t have time to watch celebrity women who are desperate to outdo each other, spread lies about themselves and their marriages that we all know are nothing but painted sepulchers,” she shot back.

Clenching my teeth, I suppressed the urge to push the B-I-T-C-H inside the pool, holding her head down till she drowns.

“Well, at least, there are families and husbands to talk about, some girls are too disoriented to even land themselves a man, not to talk of building a family.”

She stared at me with the bottle on her lips. Oh, how I wished she would choke on the water. Okay, that was cruel. But she started it!

“Hi.” She turned to Asim who was doing his best to be polite, offering her hand. “I am Rethabile, call me Retha, and I will consider being your friend." Sizing me up in a way that made me want to go through with pushing her into the pool, she added, “Make it Reth, and I will offer you something much more intimate.”

F*cking slut.

The dude who seemed amused by the whole drama took her hand, planting a gentle kiss on it, “South African, I guess?”

“How did you know?” She grinned, her ugly teeth making a show as she moved her hand up his arm.

“I lived in South Africa for six years and Rethabile is a popular name.”

She gasped, placing a hand on her chest, her hat bobbing maniacally, she would never make it as an actress.

“I am Asim, the gym instructor here…”

“Oh, I see.” her eyes roamed all over Asim.

“Well, I am the regional manager of Swizz bank, Zwelitsha city.” She paused to make sure we digested the information. “Tell me Mr. gym instructor, do you offer private lessons?”

“Trust me, gurl, you don’t want to think of the gym,” Gosh! I couldn’t stand this lady any longer. One weight lift and her thin-like body would shatter like my long-forgotten diamond wristwatch.

She shot me a glare. “So, what are you doing out here, with our movie star’s wife?” Nice try. Reth or whatever your name is.

“I am here to make my acquaintance and we were talking about the tour around the village before you joined.” This guy is a dummy! All muscles and no sense. Didn't he notice the battle going on?

“Oh.”

Yes. Oh.

“Ladies, I have to go. It’s almost getting late for breakfast and I want to put something in my stomach.” He looked at me. “Are you coming?”

With Lucas still in there? I would pass.

“I will see you later today then.” He said to me.

“Are we still...?”

“If you want me.”

Dude. I just don’t want to go with you, I need you.

“Actually, I am headed to the restaurant. We can go together,” Reth said.

Nice. Just nice.

1 Like

Re: Paradise, A Twin Bliss Resort Comedy Preview. by Rosemary33: 10:25am On Nov 01, 2021
Twelve

Lucas

“WHAT WAS THAT ABOUT?”

The question screeched out of my mouth the moment I caught up with Muyiwa.

She shot me a glance and continued walking, we were almost at our villa. The mushroom of anger inside me grew into a tree.

Bleep! I swore loudly as she hurried down the path. “Don’t ignore me!” Grabbing her by the shoulder, I spun her to face me. “Muyiwa, I asked you a question.”

“Get your hands off me.” She slapped my hand off, adjusted her bikini strap and almost bumped into a Caucasian old woman pushing her walker. “Sorry, I am so sorry ma.”

The old woman turned, and her eyes landed on me. Muyiwa was still checking if she had done her any harm, but the old woman paid her no mind.

A new light burned in her eyes as I drew closer, she took Muyiwa by the hand, pulling her protectively to her side.

“Back off young man!” She wielded withering fingers at me.

Didn't see that coming.

Shuffling some steps backward, I noticed the myriad of reactions on Muyiwa's face - shock, surprise, then wonder.

The last thing I needed was a time-chiseled mama, who didn’t know what was going on, thwacking my head with her handbag or umbrella.

“Is he bothering you?” She asked Muyiwa in a firm but quivering voice.

“He is my…uhm…husband. I can handle him. Thank you, Ma.”

She pouted her lips, observing me. “This one is no husband material. I know them by their actions.” Her eyes narrowed, “Dump his stupid a*s, child.”

Yeah, right. I had an old woman tagging me a no-husband material because of what? I was demanding to know why my wife would decide to flirt with a random guy. Why would she even flirt at all?

“Thank you, ma,” Muyiwa muttered her gratitude. The old woman asked a couple of questions and I heard Muyiwa say, "That's our villa."

“Perfect. I'll see that you get there safely." She looked at me, forcing what she thought was a mean stare and I tried to keep from laughing out.
The old woman grabbed and tucked Muyiwa’s hand under her armpit, while pushing her walker with the other hand. “Hope you'll be alright, child?” The woman shot me a disdaining glance as I walked behind them.
If the word ‘Alright’ had a face, it would be Muyiwa. I was the one who should have people around me asking if I would be okay.

“Trust me, mama, I can handle him.”

“Ya sho' will, child. Punch him on the face if he ever raises a finger at ya…that’s what I did to my Jack. He is now a quiet lamb.”

Muyiwa turned her head to give me a thoughtful stare. “I might do just that, mama.”
Goodness Lord!

What did I even do to deserve two bitter women plotting my death in my presence, in front of my villa!

“Thanks a lot, Mama. It's so sad to see you go."
“Oh, but…we are neighbors! I will be checking on ya.”

Muyiwa nodded, she swiped her card on the sensor, and as the door hissed open, she stepped in.

I bid Mama goodbye as she passed by me, but a firm hand grabbed my arm, pulling me back.

Granny craned her face towards mine. “Shame on ya, young man. Shame on ya!” Her antibiotic reeking breath slapped my nostrils.

I didn’t know how long I stood there wondering what just happened.

Muyiwa was helping herself to a glass of water when I stepped in.

“So do you mind explaining what that was all about?” I asked.

“By ‘that’ you mean the old woman?” She swirled the water in the glass and downed everything.

“You know what I am talking about.” I braced my palms on an antique table at the center of the suite. Every fiber of my being cried out for me to snatch the ceramic vase on top of the table and smash it to bits. Maybe then the heated vexation in my blood would ebb. “Who was that man?” I turned to face her.

“Oh, Asim?” She turned, her eyes clouded with excitement.

She likes him.

She likes him

She f*cking likes him!

“You were staring at the dude as if you would jump on him the next minute and suck the hell out of his miserable mouth. While the idiot was shamelessly showing off bulges that were no match to mine.”

“Jealous, are we now?” she raised her brows, her lips stretched in a wry smile.

“As a sane husband should be, if he catches his wife selling herself like a LovePeddler, to a man who is lower than him on all sides!”

She cocked her head to the side, narrowing her gaze at me. “What exactly is your problem Lucas? That I was with a man or that the man is lower than you?” She arched her brow,

“Would you have looked away if the man was…let’s say… someone way better than you on all sides?”

“Cut the crap and tell me what I want to hear.”

“What do you want to hear, Lucas?”

“You were supposed to end whatever discussion with that man and hurry to my side. But you ignored me. Showed no sign of recognition, no remorse whatsoever.”

I knew she did it purposely. It was an ‘I don’t care’ gesture, as if to say, ‘I am fucking around with another sonofabitch, you can go hang yourself, Lucas.’

“He asked me out for a date -”

“And you said no.”

Her face whipped up to meet mine again, her hands on her hips, lips curled in a way that showed that she knew what I was fighting within and was enjoying it.

“Actually, I said yes." She smiled sweetly. "We will be touring the town together this afternoon. I don't need you anymore.”

I felt like someone had delivered a blow to my stomach. Pow. Right in the solar plexus, take that you horseshit.

“For Christ’s sake Muyiwa,” I growled.

Pounding my fist on the table. “Why?” I couldn’t help my voice from scaling up.
“Why not? You didn't want to go in the first place, so...” She shrugged, "I had to find a replacement. A thank you would suffice."

“We are here as a couple and should be seen together. Not you flirting with another man by the poolside!”

“And I have seen how much you have kept me company since we arrived here. You would rather sign your autograph on that skinny bitch’s butt than to be seen together with me.”

The lady from yesterday’s boat ride? Or the one at the res... I shook my head. "Don’t be ridiculous, they're not my type.”

“Of, course.” The mockery in her voice was palpable. I could almost taste it. “Big screen sluts that are more than happy to get your cock pushed down their miserable throats while you promise them a place by your side, those are your kind. Unfortunately, my durling husband, none of them could follow you down here so you have to make do with that skinny bitch. Don't worry, I give you permission even though you've never asked it." What the f*ck?
"Oh, and she is so eager to have her toes pointed to the sky while you show her what your big dick can do.”

Words and saliva dried from my mouth as I stood there, my hands firmly tucked in my pockets while she brushed past me to the bar, scanned through the many flavored teas stacked there, settled for one, picked a cup, and walked towards the electric kettle.

Feeling my jaw tightened even as I tried to remain calm, I unbuttoned my shirt as I walked through the room, flopped myself on the king-size bed, and shut my eyes.

This resort has unscrewed a part of Muyiwa’s brain. She was on the verge of going wild and I wouldn’t allow that. Muyiwa was still useful to me until I decided it was time to show her the door.
Re: Paradise, A Twin Bliss Resort Comedy Preview. by Ifyliss: 8:57am On Nov 02, 2021
Nice one RoseMary dear..Lucas is in for some drama grin
Re: Paradise, A Twin Bliss Resort Comedy Preview. by Rosemary33: 5:44pm On Nov 20, 2021
Thirteen

Muyiwa

THE SNATCHES OF SUGGESTIVE WORDS and feminine laughter that kept flying into my ears from every corner was enough to conclude that it was a lovers’ getaway instead of a tour.
Almost every lady either had a strong arm curled around her waist or a peer of soft eyes gazing down at her.

Why didn't I agree to meet Asim at his gym center so both of us could come together, holding hands? No, that would be going overboard. I shouldn't give people the impression that I am a loose woman.

But Lucas never cared and he’s living the life! Why should I?

Anyway, where is my new man?

I scanned the area, my eyes lingering on toned male bodies. I could make another pick if Asim wasn’t showing up. I was about to take my search to another area when my eyes caught the dreamy wanna-be entrepreneur, who’d bored me last night with lectures on skin cleansing, exfoliation blah blah. What was her name again? Destiny⸺ yes. She was here for a school reunion.

She had no man groping and whispering sweet nonsense into her ears and that was a relief. I shouldn't be the only one without a man, yet.

She saw me and waved.

I waved back.

Oh, dear. a guy blocked and hooked his hand around her elbow, both of them strolled off, smiling at each other’s face.

Phew. And I was back to being the only female without a tour partner

“Hey!” A voice said behind me and I turned to see a petite, light-skinned flat-nosed lady whose lips reminded me of Kerry Washington.

“Hi.”

Not another Lucas’s fan…please Lord…not another one.

“I have seen you somewhere…I remember…you are Lucas' wife, Muyiwa Opeyemi!” Her accent sounded similar to Bawa, the gentleman by the dock.

I am going to die!!!

“I have loved you from the first day I waltzed into your IG page. I was hooked on your flawless skin. Then I followed you on Twitter, on TikTok…” she gesticulated with her fingers, her face oozed out excitement. “…you slay me!
I couldn’t get enough of your videos. Girl…I love you!”

Oh…well. Gurl, you have my attention now.
Talk on babe…pour the praises on me. give me the orgasm…I like it…

“I am Camilla Grey by the way.”

"Camilla…” I pulled out my dramatic British accent. “…such flattery.” I chuckled, fanning my face with my hand.

“Come on girl, everything I just said is true. You are original.” She leaned closer to my face, “And thick. Every man’s kinda woman.”

Every man but Lucas.

“I don’t know what to say…thank you.”

She dismissed my gratitude with the wave of a hand. “I am here with my man, Duncan Dugo.

You know Duncan?”

“Am I supposed to know him?” Gurlll...I'm not from Bodo. And neither do I have superpowers to know who is who.

“Oh. He’s quite popular like Dangote.” She looked proud of her accomplishment.

Okay. Dangote would be a great catch.

"Really?”

“I thought you've heard about him?”

“Maybe I have.” I haven't but I'm proud of you! You are my kind!

Grabbing her hand, I stopped her from hurrying off as I suspected she wanted to do.

“We should meet again,” I beamed at her. “In fact. We have to meet.”

She stared at me with subtle suspicion. Bitch, I ain’t going to snatch your filthily rich man. I just want to be friends.

“Okay," she shrugged. We were kin, no need feeling threatened. We exchanged numbers and I watched her catwalk off. Wiping the social grin off my face, I resumed the search for my sexy knight in glossy brown armor. My eyes scanned the many humans waiting to board the shuttles to the jetty.

Then I saw him.

The man I am definitely going to cheat on Lucas with…

I donned off my shirt, neatly folded and hung it across my curved arm. With my free hand, I pulled the waistband of my jeans up, pushed the neck of my camisole a little lower, then started walking towards Asim.

He had not seen me yet, but I was sure he would want to drag me to that palm grove at the other side of the entrance and do something naughty with me. One look at my voluptuous, supple breasts and he would want to be buried between the twin towers all day.

“Hell...no.” What the actual heck? Didn't Camilla Grey just talk about her billionaire boyfriend waiting for her somewhere? What was she doing stopping Asim mid stride to plant a kiss on his face?

That kiss wasn't a platonic one. Uh...uh, I knew a friendly kiss and the one I just saw now had the word ‘intimate’ written on it.

“Two-faced bee-yatch.”

The ladies on this resort are bitches. Pretentious, annoying bitches. Except the lovely model I met yesterday.

“I’m Lola,” she said, smiling, so young and innocent, “I’ve not seen your husband’s movies, but now that I’ve met you. I’ll get around to doing it.”

And oh…I fell in love with her immediately. She didn’t spill much about herself but was sincere and direct during our short meeting.

Okay, back to my date.

Asim glimpsed me, those alluring eyes widened in surprise and a smile touched his lips.

Camilla seemed to be saying something to him but his eyes were on me. He muttered a few words to Camilla who nodded and walked away.

In your face Camilla, ha ha.

His smile spread slowly as he made towards me. With my hands folded across my midriff, and not knowing how to react without looking too desperate, I focused my gaze on the South African Bonga fish that walked past with Lucas.

“Low budget Naomi Campbell,” I hissed.

“Hi, you look amazing, Muyiwa.” Asim set his bulk in front of me, making it difficult for me to keep tabs on my husband and his new lover.

“I can say the same about you too.”

“I thought you’d change your mind… you know.”

“I am an adult.”

“I know, for now we have to tread carefully, since your husband is a popular man- I heard.”
He planted a soft kiss at the back of my hand. “Are you ready?”

Ready to f*ck you? Dude, I was ready the first day I met you.

“Is something wrong?” He asked. Staring at me with concern.

Yes! Dude I am worried about your pace. We should be heading to your house so we can explore the chemistry between us. “I am fine, why did you ask?”

“You seem a little distant.”

“I am perfectly fine. Maybe... a little excited.”

“Excitement is good. Come, the shuttles are ready.”

And my pu*sy is ready for you.

My eyes caught Lucas and his fan turned lover in the midst of other tourists. She was holding his hand, baring her ugly teeth in his face. So much for ‘She is not my type,’ I hissed.

“You are not with me.” Asim had stopped walking and was staring at me. “You are reconsidering?”

“Of course not. I am here as your date.”
His face beamed. “Then, let’s go and have some fun. “

Fun? That I intend to have to the fullest.

(1) (2) (Reply)

So Not Love - Complete Episodes / {#easy Speech} 15 August 2016 Easy Speech In Hindi, Anchoring Script, Nibandh / How Beans Saved Us From Armed Robbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 292
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.