Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

I Need A Programmer - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / I Need A Programmer (1199 Views)

A Data Aviation Company Needs A Programmer / I Need A Programmer That Is Abeokuta Based For An Urgent Deal / A Programmer To Design Sms Autoresponder Script (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Programmer by saddler: 9:43am On May 28, 2011
Hello peeps,u guyz are doing Å great job.I need someone to help me with my ideas,I need Å software dat would facilitate my lotto forcasts using my own method/rules.
For now I do my forcast manually which basically wastes my time but I know if I can do a software,I can do much more better at relatively lower time.
I would try as much as possible to explain the job.It goes this way:
I do my forcast using already drawn lotto numbers(so its Å kind of compare thing)
So the first thing I would have in d software is as much as many lotto results from which I can search from.
The numbers used for forcast are numbered from 1 to 90.
The basic thing about these nos are their characteristics,among these are
(1)Counterparts:the counterpart of Å no is that no added to 45 when the no is less than 45 $ when 45 is subtracted from the no when it is more than 45.e.g the counterpart of no 6 is 51 (45+6) and the counterpart of 77 is 32 (77-45).
(2)Turning:the turning of Å particular no is the reverse of d no.e.g the turning of the no 65 is 56.the turning of Å single no is by adding Å zero to d no e.g the turning of the. No 6 is 60.the turning of Å double no is usually the same e.g the turning of the no 77 is 77.Nos that ends in Å 9 don't have Å turning since that would b above 90.

There are other rules I use in my forcast but I would explain that to any interested programmer.
Please I want serious-minded persons dat can really do this.Just indicate ur interest,tell me wat u don't understand about wat I explained above $ we can discuss terms of business.
Re: I Need A Programmer by Otuabaroku: 12:04pm On May 28, 2011
Hi saddler. Let's get it started. Email me at softech@hotmail.co.uk
Re: I Need A Programmer by kingkpono: 5:05pm On Jun 01, 2011
contact me at 07037408590 or download and vie my CV here

Re: I Need A Programmer by naijaswag1: 9:41pm On Jun 01, 2011
Am giving you a java version with Swing Interface.There's a lot of twisting but an intelligent algorithm will do us good.Being doing that a lot of algorithm programming these days.contact-frankgod02@gmail.com,keyword-lotto
Re: I Need A Programmer by segsalerty(m): 11:32pm On Jun 01, 2011
This ur project looks so much familiar,  u gave this thing to a dude in my sch, the guy has done this stuff for u to an extent before u extended ur requirements or whatever the case between u and the guy,  all coz the guy is too new to ask for UPFRONT before getting hands on this for u. Am i right or Wrong ?
This dudes name is Ade from Bells. U anonymously got his contact info from NL here when he posted his Hotel soft stuff like that,  i guess u actually picked him, Now, its another thingy ,  tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: I Need A Programmer by Fayimora(m): 12:46am On Jun 02, 2011
Hmmmm am I the only one seeing this cause something sounds fishy here. Segs nice look out but just to clear up, is it the same application the OP is requesting?
Re: I Need A Programmer by segsalerty(m): 1:52am On Jun 02, 2011
Yap ! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Need A Programmer by Fayimora(m): 2:22am On Jun 02, 2011
@saddler gat anything to say
Re: I Need A Programmer by Fayimora(m): 8:46pm On Jun 05, 2011
[MOVED]
Re: I Need A Programmer by avosoft: 10:42pm On Jul 28, 2011
Hello,

Am a developer and designer check my latest jobs, some here on nairaland search for avosoft and also check

http://www.avo-soft.com/portfolio.php

call +2348037058471

Most of my works are out sourced, so if you need more examples, i will provide screen-shots
Re: I Need A Programmer by cizu: 8:12pm On Nov 28, 2011
Call me if u can (07062171586 or cizu64@yahoo.com).
Re: I Need A Programmer by cizu: 8:21pm On Nov 28, 2011
Call me if u can (07062171586 or cizu64@yahoo.com).
Re: I Need A Programmer by guntavibes(m): 11:45am On Dec 10, 2011
Hello Naija Swag,

Saw you posting on nairaland. Working on a Java assignment with swing and need some help to complete ASAP.
Please let me know you availability.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Sms Shortcode Provider / Programmer/web Designer Wanted !!! / Can I Get A Good Android App Developer Here...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.