Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,362 members, 7,864,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:13 AM

Ballon D’or 2021: Two Winners To Be Announced This Year - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ballon D’or 2021: Two Winners To Be Announced This Year (49570 Views)

Ime Udoka To Be Announced Brooklyn Nets' Head Coach - Report / Fabrizio Roman: Haaland’s £63m Move To Man City Is Set To Be Announced This Week / FIFA World Player Of The Year To Be Announced Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ballon D’or 2021: Two Winners To Be Announced This Year by Lamasta(m): 10:29pm On Sep 27, 2021
IfnobeGod20:
This your cry will last long. Balloon d'or is an individual award and not club award. By individual records, Messi surpassed all your candidates in statistics. Take a look at this and stop wailing and fill the coffee.
Wait till then bro, your eyes go soon clear
Re: Ballon D’or 2021: Two Winners To Be Announced This Year by JohnnyPalmer: 12:49am On Sep 28, 2021
NORSIYK:

Without Messi Argentina could have easily won copa america

You will not make heaven for this lie
Re: Ballon D’or 2021: Two Winners To Be Announced This Year by Kingcalls: 4:06am On Sep 28, 2021
JohnnyPalmer:

How is it a lie?? Argentina wud hv still flogged Bolivia and Ecuador...Colombia and Brazil that were a better challenge, he went AWOL as usual ... totally ineffective in both games
Re: Ballon D’or 2021: Two Winners To Be Announced This Year by OJEEMAH(m): 5:24am On Sep 28, 2021
Kingcalls:

How is it a lie?? Argentina wud hv still flogged Bolivia and Ecuador...Colombia and Brazil that were a better challenge, he went AWOL as usual ... totally ineffective in both games
same way Portugal flogged France without Ronaldo
Re: Ballon D’or 2021: Two Winners To Be Announced This Year by Kingcalls: 6:30am On Sep 28, 2021
OJEEMAH:
same way Portugal flogged France without Ronaldo

Which game in the copa did Argentina play that they cudnt win without Messi?? Against Hungary, Portugal needed a draw to qualify.... Ronaldo scored 2ice and assisted 1 in the 3.3 draw with every goal coming when they were a goal down... Against Wales in the semi finals, he scored and assisted in the 2.0 win... now tell me the difficult game Argentina struggled to win and needed messi to save them qualify them...
Re: Ballon D’or 2021: Two Winners To Be Announced This Year by Bbqekpa: 6:40am On Sep 28, 2021
Kingcalls:

U are the dunce here... the world of today, when u speak the truth, u call it hate... y should Messi win it, when its very clear that Lewandowski performed better

Your arrogance is your greatest undoing. I would be letting down myself if I attempt to argue with a brainless twerp like you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ballon D’or 2021: Two Winners To Be Announced This Year by Kingcalls: 6:44am On Sep 28, 2021
Bbqekpa:

Your arrogance is your greatest undoing. I would be letting down myself if I attempt to argue with a brainless twerp like you.

Y wud u argue intelligently when u are a dunce.....open mouth waaaa " messi will win 7th balon dor" without checking the contenders statistics and achievements ...u think the world revolves around messi ...

1 Like

Re: Ballon D’or 2021: Two Winners To Be Announced This Year by Bbqekpa: 6:57am On Sep 28, 2021
Kingcalls:

Y wud u argue intelligently when u are a dunce.....open mouth waaaa " messi will win 7th balon dor" without checking the contenders statistics and achievements ...u think the world revolves around messi ...

Ronald fan boy without brains.
You'd go and stop them from giving him any
Ekpa

2 Likes

Re: Ballon D’or 2021: Two Winners To Be Announced This Year by DareyFortified: 7:32am On Sep 28, 2021
Lol. I've just been reading so many comments, funny enough those backing Kante or jorghino to win the balon 'dor are either Ronaldo fans who saw that their goat was a mess, so they try to put up different players to challenge the person that they know will surely win it.

Balon d'Or is a individual award, although there have been some instances where the award policy was tweek to favour some players. Nevertheless Balon d'Or is still based on individual performance.

And if going by individual performance, I don't think either Kante or jorghino will be mentioned atall. Both Kante and jorghino have a combination of 6 goals, 3 assist, Won Euro 2020, Champions League & UEFA Super Cup.

Lewandoski had a good run in 2020, and sincerely he deserves to win it. Lewandoski in 2021 also had a good run, with 48 goals, seven assists. Won Bundesliga, Club World Cup & DFL-Supercup.

But most of the odd support Messi to win the 2021, 36 goals, 14 assists. Won Copa America & Copa del Rey. He have the most goal contribution in Europe, la liga top scorer and assist, Best player of the tournament, top scorer and assist Copa America, most man of the matches in europe.

Every available stats right now favours Messi to win the 2021.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ballon D’or 2021: Two Winners To Be Announced This Year by OJEEMAH(m): 7:51am On Sep 28, 2021
Kingcalls:

Which game in the copa did Argentina play that they cudnt win without Messi?? Against Hungary, Portugal needed a draw to qualify.... Ronaldo scored 2ice and assisted 1 in the 3.3 draw with every goal coming when they were a goal down... Against Wales in the semi finals, he scored and assisted in the 2.0 win... now tell me the difficult game Argentina struggled to win and needed messi to save them qualify them...
Argentina didn't find themselves in same position as Portugal and the few times they did against Columbia, he supplied an assist as usual but unfortunately they couldn't maintain their lead like they did after he gave them the lead against Chile in the opening match...........................I will simply give you a break down of his performance in the competition.

Argentina vs Chile.........................................scored a superb free kick to give Argentina the lead.
Argentina vs Uruguay..................................delivered a wonderful assist to Rodriguez Guido for the only goal.
Argentina vs Bolivia.....................................2 goals,1 assist.
Argentina vs Paraguay.................................Blank
Argentina vs Ecuador (Quarter Final).........2 beautiful assist and a superb free kick to send Argentina to the semis.
Argentina vs Columbia (Semi Final)...........Assisted Lautaro Martinez in the opening goal to send Argentina to the final.
Argentina vs Brazil.......................................Blank

Unless you wan tell yourself the truth, there's no way Argentina would have won the tournament without him.

If you dig deeper, you'll realize Messi supplied 85% of Argentina's total goals+assists

Argentina scored a total of 11 goals in Copa America 2021 and Messi is responsible for 8 (Goals + Assists)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIDojOyk4gA&t=25s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m70R4EyJfbU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8a4oFL-xExI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMmpr2d4J_Q

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ballon D’or 2021: Two Winners To Be Announced This Year by jpride(m): 7:55am On Sep 28, 2021
Why are people so stupid to be attaching Messi to 2021 Ballon D'or? What exactly did he achieve in 2021? Is it the useless Copa America that he did not even perform well? If nation's cup alone is enough to command the accolade, Yaya Toure ought to have won Ballon D'or. In fairness, if Copa America is very important, Angel Di Maria should be crowned.
Abeg let's wake up from our slumber. 2021 Balloon D'or belong to any of Lewandowski, Kante, Jorginho, DeBryne.
Champions league na ur mate?

1 Like

Re: Ballon D’or 2021: Two Winners To Be Announced This Year by Kilishihunter: 7:58am On Sep 28, 2021
jpride:
Why are people so stupid to be attaching Messi to 2021 Ballon D'or? What exactly did he achieve in 2021? Is it the useless Copa America that he did not even perform well? If nation's cup alone is enough to command the accolade, Yaya Toure ought to have won Ballon D'or. In fairness, if Copa America is very important, Angel Di Maria should be crowned.
Abeg let's wake up from our slumber. 2021 Balloon D'or belong to any of Lewandowski, Kante, Jorginho, DeBryne
When he didn't win it, it was where is his international Trophy?, Now that he has won it Copa America has suddenly become useless, The same competition you people were blasting him for missing his pk in the final against Chile and retiring, Una go dey alright laslas

5 Likes

Re: Ballon D’or 2021: Two Winners To Be Announced This Year by Kilishihunter: 8:01am On Sep 28, 2021
OJEEMAH:
Argentina didn't find themselves in same position as Portugal and the few times they did against Columbia, he supplied an assist as usual but unfortunately they couldn't maintain their lead like they did after he gave them the lead against Chile in the opening match...........................I will simply give you a break down of his performance in the competition.

Argentina vs Chile.........................................scored a superb free kick to give Argentina the lead.
Argentina vs Uruguay..................................delivered a wonderful assist to Rodriguez Guido for the only goal.
Argentina vs Bolivia.....................................2 goals,1 assist.
Argentina vs Paraguay.................................Blank
Argentina vs Ecuador (Quarter Final).........2 beautiful assist and a superb free kick to send Argentina to the semis.
Argentina vs Columbia (Semi Final)...........Assisted Lautaro Martinez in the opening goal to send Argentina to the final.
Argentina vs Brazil.......................................Blank

Unless you wan tell yourself the truth, there's no way Argentina would have won the tournament without him.

If you dig deeper, you'll realize Messi supplied 85% of Argentina's total goals+assists

Argentina scored a total of 11 goals in Copa America 2021 and Messi is responsible for 8 (Goals + Assists)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIDojOyk4gA&t=25s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m70R4EyJfbU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8a4oFL-xExI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMmpr2d4J_Q
Bros you just dey waste your time, He didn't do anything against Colombia, He didn't do anything against Colombia, I now wonder whether it was a spirit that now assisted lautaro Martinez, Person wey play with bloodied ankle for that match

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ballon D’or 2021: Two Winners To Be Announced This Year by OJEEMAH(m): 8:07am On Sep 28, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Bros you just dey waste your time, He didn't do anything against Colombia, He didn't do anything against Colombia, I now wonder whether it was a spirit that now assisted lautaro Martinez, Person wey play with bloodied ankle for that match
grin grin grin
walai na spirit assist the goal...................where you go hide??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ballon D’or 2021: Two Winners To Be Announced This Year by ddippset(m): 8:09am On Sep 28, 2021
Kingcalls:

U will cry a very painful cry on the 5th on Dec
... if u don't blame psg, u will blame his team mates and coach .... grin grin grin... the shock wey messi minions go get will b so epic
You lots are just so pathetic.

You Ronaldo fan biiitches recklessly adopting Lewandosky and Kante like Nigerian politicians adopt candidates seeing that Ronaldo's desperation to score early tap-ins for Man U between now and November still wouldn't help his Ballon dor cause. grin

As we speak Messi has got almost every blog, every sports news outlet, every poll listing him as the overwhelming favourite for 2021 Ballon dor(As a matter of fact 95 percent of them!), yet you clowns and football riff raffs are still running all over the internet deceiving yourselves...

It's a crying shame!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ballon D’or 2021: Two Winners To Be Announced This Year by ddippset(m): 8:09am On Sep 28, 2021
Kingcalls:

U will cry a very painful cry on the 5th on Dec
... if u don't blame psg, u will blame his team mates and coach .... grin grin grin... the shock wey messi minions go get will b so epic
Re: Ballon D’or 2021: Two Winners To Be Announced This Year by Kilishihunter: 8:15am On Sep 28, 2021
OJEEMAH:
grin grin grin
walai na spirit assist the goal...................where you go hide??
Omo chairman, Work just dey keep person for long this days, you know as baba don make everywhere tight, When I just get time I go just check threads to see how una dey take care of that penaldian grin
Re: Ballon D’or 2021: Two Winners To Be Announced This Year by OJEEMAH(m): 8:30am On Sep 28, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Omo chairman, Work just dey keep person for long this days, you know as baba don make everywhere tight, When I just get time I go just check threads to see how una dey take care of that penaldian grin
more grease to your elbow bro......na your guy nau grin grin
Re: Ballon D’or 2021: Two Winners To Be Announced This Year by JohnnyPalmer: 8:55am On Sep 28, 2021
Kingcalls:

Messi was involved in 9 out of 11 Argentina goals and you say they would have won the tourney without him

This one no be trolling

This is ridiculous

You no just get sense
Getat!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ballon D’or 2021: Two Winners To Be Announced This Year by JohnnyPalmer: 8:59am On Sep 28, 2021
jpride:
Abeg let's wake up from our slumber. 2021 Balloon D'or belong to any of Lewandowski, Kante, Jorginho, DeBryne.
Champions league na ur mate?

Messi did not perform well in copa America you say? grin

But yet finished with most goals and assists
And won golden ball

You need to change your dealer

3 Likes

Re: Ballon D’or 2021: Two Winners To Be Announced This Year by kcnwaigbo: 9:08am On Sep 28, 2021
ddippset:
See this sort of iiddiotic reasoning abeg.

I thought they have already given awards for best player in the champions league?

As for best player in the world 2021, Messi has won it already....

Highest you could do is to keep ranting on nairaland..

grin grin
E go do you like film.Messi will not make the last three
Re: Ballon D’or 2021: Two Winners To Be Announced This Year by kcnwaigbo: 9:11am On Sep 28, 2021
IfnobeGod20:
Not by mouth. Statistics speaks
Lol yet none of them made it to the last three in the list of best players in Europe
Re: Ballon D’or 2021: Two Winners To Be Announced This Year by kcnwaigbo: 9:13am On Sep 28, 2021
ddippset:
See this sort of iiddiotic reasoning abeg.

I thought they have already given awards for best player in the champions league?

As for best player in the world 2021, Messi has won it already....

Highest you could do is to keep ranting on nairaland..

grin grin
The fact that Messi played most of his games in Europe and yet didn't make the list for the best there players in Europe speaks volumes.

You people should not always believe the award is between Ronaldo and Messi

1 Like

Re: Ballon D’or 2021: Two Winners To Be Announced This Year by NORSIYK(m): 9:43am On Sep 28, 2021
JohnnyPalmer:

You are ignorant and you are very proud of it

1 Like

Re: Ballon D’or 2021: Two Winners To Be Announced This Year by Inishalom(m): 10:19am On Sep 28, 2021
Judging a fish by its inability to climb a tree would make the fish live the rest of its life thinking it's a failure.
Bringing out stats of goals and assists wouldn't do justice to Jorginho and Kante. Why didn't you bring out stats of Tackles, interceptions, mileage etc.
DareyFortified:
Lol. I've just been reading so many comments, funny enough those backing Kante or jorghino to win the balon 'dor are either Ronaldo fans who saw that their goat was a mess, so they try to put up different players to challenge the person that they know will surely win it.

Balon d'Or is a individual award, although there have been some instances where the award policy was tweek to favour some players. Nevertheless Balon d'Or is still based on individual performance.

And if going by individual performance, I don't think either Kante or jorghino will be mentioned atall. Both Kante and jorghino have a combination of 6 goals, 3 assist, Won Euro 2020, Champions League & UEFA Super Cup.

Lewandoski had a good run in 2020, and sincerely he deserves to win it. Lewandoski in 2021 also had a good run, with 48 goals, seven assists. Won Bundesliga, Club World Cup & DFL-Supercup.

But most of the odd support Messi to win the 2021, 36 goals, 14 assists. Won Copa America & Copa del Rey. He have the most goal contribution in Europe, la liga top scorer and assist, Best player of the tournament, top scorer and assist Copa America, most man of the matches in europe.

1 Like

Re: Ballon D’or 2021: Two Winners To Be Announced This Year by JohnnyPalmer: 12:18pm On Sep 28, 2021
NORSIYK:

You are ignorant and you are very proud of it

Oga shut up

You are the ignoramus
Re: Ballon D’or 2021: Two Winners To Be Announced This Year by NORSIYK(m): 1:13pm On Sep 28, 2021
JohnnyPalmer:

Oga shut up

You are the ignoramus

What a dunce that can't even make a little research
Re: Ballon D’or 2021: Two Winners To Be Announced This Year by NORSIYK(m): 1:21pm On Sep 28, 2021
DareyFortified:

You are talking trash
And have false stats.
Lewandowski has the highest goal contributions.

The Boliviaman wasn't even the best player during the Copa joke America neither was the sole top scorer.

If it's individual achievements as you put it, then Boliviaman shouldn't be in top 3.
He's a forward and I don't think he's in top 3 of forwards.

If it's by Trophies and individual achievements, he also won't be a contender.

I don't even understand why his name should be mentioned along the same sentence with this year's Ballon D'or

1 Like

Re: Ballon D’or 2021: Two Winners To Be Announced This Year by DareyFortified: 1:23pm On Sep 28, 2021
Inishalom:
Judging a fish by its inability to climb a tree would make the fish live the rest of its life thinking it's a failure.
Bringing out stats of goals and assists wouldn't do justice to Jorginho and Kante. Why didn't you bring out stats of Tackles, interceptions, mileage etc.

Lol... Even VVD has more than this the year Liverpool won the champions league.

The main point is, was he the best player for Italy, Chelsea, or in all the competition he played in? No he is not. Kante and Rudiger was better than him in the Chelsea team that won the champions league. Lorenzo Insigne, Chiesa and Giorgio Chiellini was better than him in the Italian team that won the Euro.

The only reason you guys are making mention of his name is because he was lucky to be part of the teams that won some major trophies not because he was the best player in those teams.

If is by trophies won I'm sure he will win it, but balon 'dor over time is an individual award.
Re: Ballon D’or 2021: Two Winners To Be Announced This Year by DareyFortified: 1:48pm On Sep 28, 2021
NORSIYK:

You are talking trash
And have false stats.
Lewandowski has the highest goal contributions.

The Boliviaman wasn't even the best player during the Copa joke America neither was the sole top scorer.

If it's individual achievements as you put it, then Boliviaman shouldn't be in top 3.
He's a forward and I don't think he's in top 3 of forwards.

If it's by Trophies and individual achievements, he also won't be a contender.

I don't even understand why his name should be mentioned along the same sentence with this year's Ballon D'or

Lol... Cryyy more grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

It's obvious you are a Ronaldo fan, I can't argue with you emotional dumb ass, who like to rubbish other people's achievement because of the love you have for a player. No one is talking about Ronaldo here, and since Ronaldo is not in the picture you guys throw your weight behind someone else just to discredit someone who is obviously going to win it.

Cryyy! Call him Boliviaman, call him eibarman call Copa America a shity international trophy, I don't care. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ballon D’or 2021: Two Winners To Be Announced This Year by NORSIYK(m): 1:54pm On Sep 28, 2021
DareyFortified:

Lol... Cryyy more grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

It's obvious you are a Ronaldo fan, I can't argue with you emotional dumb ass, who like to rubbish other people's achievement because of the love you have for a player. No one is talking about Ronaldo here, and since Ronaldo is not in the picture you guys throw your weight behind someone else just to discredit someone who is obviously going to win it.

Cryyy! Call him Boliviaman, call him eibarman call Copa America a shity international trophy, I don't care. grin grin grin

Boliviaman's fans are the most hateful and brainless people on earth.

Look at how shamelessly you sounded.
You couldn't even prove why Boliviaman should win it.

Alexis Sanchez won the yearly Copa joke America.
Won the golden ball solely and not jointly.
Had over 48 Goals contributions
And yet wasn't even in the top 10 of Ballon D'or.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mikel Obi's Twins With Baby Mama (photo) / 3 Nigerian Footballers Who Have Lost Important Goals When Super Eagles Needed It / Photo Of Mikel Obi And His Daughter Cooking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.