Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,833 members, 7,831,703 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

God's Children - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God's Children (1068 Views)

Are We All God's Children? / If We Are God's Children, Why Would He Send Us To Hell Forever For Sinning? ? / Exploits That Are Done By God's Children In Jesus Name. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God's Children by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 27, 2021
People like budaatum and Dtruthspeaker consider all rich people as God's children or people who are meant to be praised

Rich kidnappers,Rich fraudsters,
Taliban,Rich Gays,Rich drug barons,Rich pastors that claim to have powers they don't have,Rich sponsors of terrorism,Rich politicians that sponsor violence during elections,Rich cannibals,etc

What a wonderful family of God's children or people to be praised SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY ARE MAKING SO MUCH MONEY THAT FORBES CAN'T CALCULATE IT
Re: God's Children by Dtruthspeaker: 4:35pm On Sep 27, 2021
HellVictorinho:
People like budaatum and Dtruthspeaker consider all rich people as God's children or people who are meant to be praised

Don't speak about what you do not know for Riches to me is far greater than abundance of money and acquisition of things.

So you did not know till now that Dangote and all the people whom you would call rich are not Rich in my eyes.

Children of God know what Riches really is and they have it.
Re: God's Children by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 27, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Don't speak about what you do not know for Riches to me is far greater than abundance of money and acquisition of things.

So you did not know till now that Dangote and all the people whom you would call rich are not Rich in my eyes.

Children of God know what Riches really is and they have it.

But the person you quoted the other time was talking about money!!

Besides

What can be achieved on Earth without money??
Re: God's Children by budaatum: 4:43pm On Sep 27, 2021
"God's children", my black ass.

Unless you want to show me God's wife first, stop making crap up in your head.

HellVictorinho:
[s]People like budaatum and Dtruthspeaker consider all rich people as God's children or people who are meant to be praised

Rich kidnappers,Rich fraudsters,
Taliban,Rich Gays,Rich drug barons,Rich pastors that claim to have powers they don't have,Rich sponsors of terrorism,Rich politicians that sponsor violence during elections,Rich cannibals,etc

What a wonderful family of God's children or people to be praised SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY ARE MAKING SO MUCH MONEY THAT FORBES CAN'T CALCULATE IT[/s]
Re: God's Children by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 27, 2021
budaatum:

I said that's what Dtruthspeaker calls them

You call them people to be praised

Afterall

They eat very well
Re: God's Children by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 27, 2021
budaatum:

That's what Dtruthspeaker calls them

Since they eat very very well
Re: God's Children by Dtruthspeaker: 4:52pm On Sep 27, 2021
HellVictorinho:

But the person you quoted the other time was talking about money!!
Besides

What can be achieved on Earth without money??

I got my first job without money! , I got my first car without my money, at certain times I have travelled around the world without my money, I got married and my savings was untouched, I sleep easy and sweetly without money. I have received so many many good things without money.

This is where you learn the Power of Favour and Blessings of the Work of thy Hand.

And this is where you appreciate that God Cursed man's labour and work and the cancellation of that Curse is "Blessings and Favour" which is what Children of God have.
Re: God's Children by budaatum: 4:53pm On Sep 27, 2021
Be responsible! Stop making up crap in your head claiming it was made there by buda who has never ever called anyone "God's children" or show where buda said anything of the sort!

HellVictorinho:

[s]I said that's what Dtruthspeaker calls them

Afterall

They eat very well[/s]
Re: God's Children by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 27, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

I got my first job without money! , I got my first car without my money, at certain times I have travelled around the world without my money, I got married and my savings was untouched, I sleep easy and sweetly without money. I have received so many many good things without money.

This is where you learn the Power of Favour and Blessings of the Work of thy Hand.

And this is where you appreciate that God Cursed man's labour and work and the cancellation of that Curse is "Blessings and Favour" which is what Children of God have.

You defined God's children as those not complaining

Is Buhari complaining?
Re: God's Children by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 27, 2021
budaatum:
Be responsible! Stop making up crap in your head claiming it was made there by buda who has never ever called anyone "God's children" or show where buda said anything of the sort!

You are not Dtruthspeaker

You never called anyone God's whatever

But those that eat very well including rich drug barons have your praise!!
Re: God's Children by Dtruthspeaker: 4:58pm On Sep 27, 2021
HellVictorinho:

You defined God's children as those not complaining

Is Buhari complaining?

I never defined God's Children! Aside, I know that Buhari is definitely complaining about how Nigerians see him as Satan, including his own wife and children.
Re: God's Children by budaatum: 5:02pm On Sep 27, 2021
HellVictorinho:

But those that eat very well including rich drug barons have your praise!!

Provide proof for you lies, hell. No one believes you without seeing evidence.
Re: God's Children by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 27, 2021
budaatum:

Provide proof for you lies, hell. No one believes you without seeing evidence.

So,
They will irresponsibly take your speech as an evidence of what has to do with me,huh?

Hypocrisy is all over you

Spits on you.......
Re: God's Children by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 27, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

I never defined God's Children! Aside, I know that Buhari is definitely complaining about how Nigerians see him as Satan, including his own wife and children.

It was defined unintentionally by you

Who told you Buhari cares about how you see him

His supporters are the ones defending what or who has no reason to be defended

(1) (Reply)

Prayer / Could Mazaje & Abuzola Have Been Ordained To This Condemnation? / Must I Always Get Angre With God Before He Answers Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.