Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Why I Poisoned My Ex, His Fiancee N Their Family Dog Before Wedding - Girlfriend - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why I Poisoned My Ex, His Fiancee N Their Family Dog Before Wedding - Girlfriend (2290 Views)

Teacher Caught Having Sex With An 11-year-Old Student 2 Months Before Wedding / Man Robs Bank A Day Before Wedding To Pay For Venue, Ring / Ugandan Man Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By His Fiancee (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Poisoned My Ex, His Fiancee N Their Family Dog Before Wedding - Girlfriend by ahimedua: 4:40pm On Sep 27, 2021
Using a 'tampered box of chocolates', a jealous ex-girlfriend have poisoned her ex partner and his new fiancee with a just days before they were due to be married in Brazil.

Dione Quirino, 35, and Amanda Cassia Lopes, 27, received a delivery of chocolates at home in Jaiba in the Brazilian state of Minas Gerais on Thursday September 23 ahead of their weekend wedding.

The couple reportedly had the chocolates after assuming they were early wedding gift, not knowing they had ingested some kind of poison.

According to news site G1, a total of five people - the bride and groom-to-be, two other adults and one two-year-old - were poisoned by the chocolates and were hospitalised after falling sick.

The family dog, was also given a sweet or two as a treat and the pet died as a result.

A woman whose name not disclosed due to the ongoing investigation, was arrested a day after the alleged poisoning incident on Friday. She was later identified by the police as the ex-girlfriend of the groom-to-be.

The police said that a taxi driver delivered the gift, consisting of chocolates and some glasses, that was addressed to the bride. Believing it was a wedding gift, the group tucked into the chocolates and also gave a few of the treats to a two-year-old and the family dog.

According to reports, the dog was the first to fall sick, and the pet later died from the  unidentified poison, while all five people were taken to hospital after experiencing severe sickness.

After interviewing the victims and other family members, the police identified the groom's ex-partner as the main suspect.

According to their statements, the woman was never able to accept the end of the relationship or that her ex had found .....https://sleekgist.com/why-i-poisoned-my-former-partner-his-new-fiancee-and-their-family-dog-3-days-before-their-wedding-jealous-ex-girlfriend/

Re: Why I Poisoned My Ex, His Fiancee N Their Family Dog Before Wedding - Girlfriend by Ammishaddai: 4:44pm On Sep 27, 2021
Thanksgiving is necessary here wallahi

1 Like

Re: Why I Poisoned My Ex, His Fiancee N Their Family Dog Before Wedding - Girlfriend by esky158(m): 5:15pm On Sep 27, 2021
Fear woman oooo
No long talk here
Re: Why I Poisoned My Ex, His Fiancee N Their Family Dog Before Wedding - Girlfriend by thesicilian: 5:18pm On Sep 27, 2021
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

1 Like

Re: Why I Poisoned My Ex, His Fiancee N Their Family Dog Before Wedding - Girlfriend by LifeOfTrigga(m): 5:20pm On Sep 27, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Thanksgiving is necessary here wallahi

Say you make front page? cheesy
Re: Why I Poisoned My Ex, His Fiancee N Their Family Dog Before Wedding - Girlfriend by udoka55555: 5:25pm On Sep 27, 2021
Hmm

Part of the challenges one has to pass through while preparing for wedding...

After fixing date.....it will be as if you opened gate for every problem.

1 Like

Re: Why I Poisoned My Ex, His Fiancee N Their Family Dog Before Wedding - Girlfriend by shilenji(m): 6:09pm On Sep 27, 2021
Omo
Bleeds at least three-five times every month
I fear who no fear them. My mama sef I fear am because her slap fit turn Man to Cry baby grin
Re: Why I Poisoned My Ex, His Fiancee N Their Family Dog Before Wedding - Girlfriend by Karlovych: 7:22pm On Sep 27, 2021
embarassed embarassed Foolish woman, they will still get married while you rot in prison, no wonder the man dumped you.
Re: Why I Poisoned My Ex, His Fiancee N Their Family Dog Before Wedding - Girlfriend by Ahmback(m): 8:56pm On Sep 27, 2021
wetin person no go hear again for this world

Re: Why I Poisoned My Ex, His Fiancee N Their Family Dog Before Wedding - Girlfriend by Gee64: 9:20pm On Sep 27, 2021
This is wicked!
Re: Why I Poisoned My Ex, His Fiancee N Their Family Dog Before Wedding - Girlfriend by OG1BABY(f): 10:33pm On Sep 27, 2021
And how has this benefitted you now?
Re: Why I Poisoned My Ex, His Fiancee N Their Family Dog Before Wedding - Girlfriend by DoctorDree(m): 10:45pm On Sep 27, 2021
So wetin she gain after killing them?

They ought to kill the idiot slicing her alive
Re: Why I Poisoned My Ex, His Fiancee N Their Family Dog Before Wedding - Girlfriend by faithfull18(f): 7:49am On Sep 28, 2021
Totally unnecessary.
Re: Why I Poisoned My Ex, His Fiancee N Their Family Dog Before Wedding - Girlfriend by DSC7: 8:12am On Sep 28, 2021
Women and Jealousy are like Buhari and Failure.....

Fear women.....

1 Like

Re: Why I Poisoned My Ex, His Fiancee N Their Family Dog Before Wedding - Girlfriend by kaptaintintin: 8:18am On Sep 28, 2021
A woman on revenge is more dangerous than a short gun....
Re: Why I Poisoned My Ex, His Fiancee N Their Family Dog Before Wedding - Girlfriend by realstars: 8:25am On Sep 28, 2021
I t tre to think, between man and woman, who is the most wicked?
Re: Why I Poisoned My Ex, His Fiancee N Their Family Dog Before Wedding - Girlfriend by jaevinzaiden: 8:28am On Sep 28, 2021
;lm;l

(1) (Reply)

Prostitutes Running As Nigeria Policemen Pursues Them " Prostitution Must Stop" / The New Theta Zeta Psi Plumiri Fraternity Should Be Stopped!!!!!! / Nigerian Student Pleads Guilty In Canada To Quarter Million Dollar Fraud.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.