Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,295 members, 7,860,715 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:48 PM

RAPE: 10 Year Old Girl Defiled In Koko Community, Kebbi State. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / RAPE: 10 Year Old Girl Defiled In Koko Community, Kebbi State. (1274 Views)

8-Year-Old Girl Defiled By A Lady In Ondo - Mother (Disturbing Photos) / 4-year-old Girl Defiled By 8-year-old Female Neighbour / 1 Year 6 Month Old Girl Defiled In Lagos, The Mum Sent Packing By Husband (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RAPE: 10 Year Old Girl Defiled In Koko Community, Kebbi State. by Tomek09(m): 6:35pm On Sep 27, 2021
A young girl had been reportedly raped in Koko town, about 125Km away from Birnin-Kebbi, Kebbi State Capital recently.

The victim (name withheld) who lost her Dad was alone in their residence when one Hassan Muhammad, aged 22 invaded the premises unannounced on the pretense that he came to sympathesize with her over the demise of her father.

However, when Muhammad realized that the victim was alone in the house, he took advantage of the situation, overpowered and defiled her before fleeing.

Confirming the incidence, the Medical Officer at the General Hospital, Koko said the victim's vagina was tampered due to bruises she sustained during the act. He further stated that adequate medical attention would be given to her until she recovers.

NAUF.com gathered that the Koko Divisional Police Officer, SP Sampson Ogungboro said his Division received the information late as the perpetrator fled the town immediately he committed the crime but assured that the culprit must be brought to book, no matter how long it takes to achieve justice on the matter.

1 Share

Re: RAPE: 10 Year Old Girl Defiled In Koko Community, Kebbi State. by Manq(m): 6:42pm On Sep 27, 2021
Some people are bad oo! A girl that was mourning her dad, you still rapped her on top of the trauma she's passing through.. I just dey wonder how some people reason

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RAPE: 10 Year Old Girl Defiled In Koko Community, Kebbi State. by Tomek09(m): 6:53pm On Sep 27, 2021
Rape is a serious crime that must be condemned at all times.

Why stealing a little girl's virginity just to satisfy ur sexual hunger.

Too bad!!!
Re: RAPE: 10 Year Old Girl Defiled In Koko Community, Kebbi State. by DoggoneDogg: 8:05pm On Sep 27, 2021
Tomek09:
one Hassan Muhammad,

I knew it!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RAPE: 10 Year Old Girl Defiled In Koko Community, Kebbi State. by Boogyman557: 8:13pm On Sep 27, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool DAT AINT RITE. D COUNTRY IS TURNING INTO SOMETHING ELSE.. WE ALL NEED D HELP OF HOLLY GRAM IN DIS DAM COUNTRY. SAME REASON I HIGH ON MY KUSH 24sc.. D WORLD AINT SAFE. I REPEAT D WORLD AINT SAFE. WTF MAN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RAPE: 10 Year Old Girl Defiled In Koko Community, Kebbi State. by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 27, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

I knew it!!
Do you know the case happened in far away Kebbi state?

I would understand if you are a member of the name checkers association of Nairaland. So, you might just have search for the name of the culprit,and wrote your comment base on the Islamic name.

But if you're not a member, that means you might have gone through what the OP posted, but still choose to be f00lsih.

I hope you're not this dfat for real sha.

2 Likes

Re: RAPE: 10 Year Old Girl Defiled In Koko Community, Kebbi State. by OG1BABY(f): 10:29pm On Sep 27, 2021
Too bad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RAPE: 10 Year Old Girl Defiled In Koko Community, Kebbi State. by DoggoneDogg: 10:31pm On Sep 27, 2021
[s]
DubaiLandLord2:
Do you know the case happened in far away Kebbi state?

I would understand if you are a member of the name checkers association of Nairaland. So, you might just have search for the name of the culprit,and wrote your comment base on the Islamic name.

But if you're not a member, that means you might have gone through what the OP posted, but still choose to be f00lsih.

I hope you're not this dfat for real sha.
[/s]

Shut up Afonja ritualist
angry angry
Re: RAPE: 10 Year Old Girl Defiled In Koko Community, Kebbi State. by Tomek09(m): 4:20pm On Sep 29, 2021
OG1BABY:
Too bad
Very bad.

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Kalahari Goat Scammers- I Have Been Scammed / Breaking! Gunmen Invade Beer Parlour in Osumenyi Anambra State, Kill 5 / 20-year-old Suspected Kidnapper Arrested With N8.4m Cash And Weapons In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.