Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,014 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Please My Girlfriend Wants Me To Join Her In Canada - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please My Girlfriend Wants Me To Join Her In Canada (2384 Views)

Traveling To Meet My Girlfriend In UK. / Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School / My Girlfriend Wants Me To Migrate To Her:- (2) (3) (4)

Please My Girlfriend Wants Me To Join Her In Canada by Barims(m): 7:01pm On Sep 27, 2021
Advice please my girlfriend wants me to join her in Canada probably next year November but I don't know more about visa process I don't know the type of document that I will need,, can she sponsor me please enlighten me how much money must be in my account please advise
Re: Please My Girlfriend Wants Me To Join Her In Canada by InfernoNig: 7:03pm On Sep 27, 2021
Congratulations or should I say suffer for Nigeria never tire you? Try by all means Japa.

Re: Please My Girlfriend Wants Me To Join Her In Canada by Omik1: 7:07pm On Sep 27, 2021
Congrats in advance
Re: Please My Girlfriend Wants Me To Join Her In Canada by ednut1(m): 7:08pm On Sep 27, 2021
Barims:
Advice please my girlfriend wants me to join her in Canada probably next year November but I don't know more about visa process I don't know the type of document that I will need,, can she sponsor me please enlighten me how much money must be in my account please advise
can sponsor you after you get married. Visa fee and medicals should be around 600k

Re: Please My Girlfriend Wants Me To Join Her In Canada by DoggoneDogg: 8:02pm On Sep 27, 2021
Barims:

Stay here with us.

Re: Please My Girlfriend Wants Me To Join Her In Canada by habsydiamond(m): 8:27pm On Sep 27, 2021
If possible go tomorrow and come back 2024.. By that time coast go don clear.. No be me talk am ooo cos I no be fisherman.

Re: Please My Girlfriend Wants Me To Join Her In Canada by Barims(m): 8:44pm On Sep 27, 2021
ednut1:
can sponsor you after you get married. Visa fee and medicals should be around 600k

She said she can't visit Nigeria, she said we should get married in Canada,, but I don't know I will granted visa when I have not been to Canada before
Re: Please My Girlfriend Wants Me To Join Her In Canada by ednut1(m): 8:50pm On Sep 27, 2021
Barims:

She said she can't visit Nigeria, she said we should get married in Canada,, but I don't know I will granted visa when I have not been to Canada before
unfortunately she has to come to Nigeria. They wont give you visitors visa to go marry her.

Re: Please My Girlfriend Wants Me To Join Her In Canada by Barims(m): 9:18pm On Sep 27, 2021
ednut1:
unfortunately she has to come to Nigeria. They wont give you visitors visa to go marry her.

Bro if she eventually come to Nigeria and we got married will I be granted visa?? Please tell me more God bless you
Re: Please My Girlfriend Wants Me To Join Her In Canada by ednut1(m): 10:00pm On Sep 27, 2021
Barims:

Bro if she eventually come to Nigeria and we got married will I be granted visa?? Please tell me more God bless you
nothing is cast in stone. If they believe your relationship is genuine they will grant the spousal visa. If there is no convincing evidence them go deny am. Read more https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/family-sponsorship/spouse-partner-children.html
Re: Please My Girlfriend Wants Me To Join Her In Canada by Bifwoli: 2:35am On Sep 28, 2021
ednut1:
That's the damn truth ,the cold hard truth .
Re: Please My Girlfriend Wants Me To Join Her In Canada by wfchris042(m): 1:59pm On Sep 28, 2021
My brother to tell you this little secret shocked just try and get a visit visa but don't let them know you will involve on anything marriage just tell them you want to visit so when you get there you can get married and adjust ,them no de tell person becuz no white person will like to come this this shitty country this 21century to get married this is not 2006 oyibo don wise
Barims:

Re: Please My Girlfriend Wants Me To Join Her In Canada by Barims(m): 3:07pm On Sep 28, 2021
wfchris042:
My brother to tell you this little secret shocked just try and get a visit visa but don't let them know you will involve on anything marriage just tell them you want to visit so when you get there you can get married and adjust ,them no de tell person becuz no white person will like to come this this shitty country this 21century to get married this is not 2006 oyibo don wise

Bro will they grant visitor Visa when I don't even have strong home tie to Nigeria??
Re: Please My Girlfriend Wants Me To Join Her In Canada by BigDawsNet: 5:23pm On Sep 28, 2021
Barims:

What's your gf status?

She's on PR or Citizen of Canada

Sending an invite letter to you to apply for a visit visa may not likely workout ..

Follow the right steps

Let her visit you in Nigeria
While you get married

She return back to Canada and file for Spouse visa... With the right documents you will get it...if you qualify...

Arrive in Canada and process your adjustment status
Re: Please My Girlfriend Wants Me To Join Her In Canada by RichyRodman(m): 5:45pm On Sep 28, 2021
I own a Legitimate employment agency that assists in providing jobs for eligible candidates in Canada, instead of just a visa fee and medicals of 600k and you buy your flight tickets and go wandering in Canada, it's best you travel with a work permit to Europe or Permanent Residence PR visa to Canada, my Colleague in Canada alerts me when there are available jobs for migrants, the company will pick you at the airport, provide a small accommodation for you, you undergo work training.
A Canadian permanent residence is eligible to vote, bring his family and friends to Canada, have access to medical healthcare, children have access to basic education in top rated government schools, can visit Nigeria anytime, can also live and work in any province in Canada. It's available for 300k deposit fees, when your PR visa is out you pay balance, for more details
call Charles 08032907249

Re: Please My Girlfriend Wants Me To Join Her In Canada by wfchris042(m): 7:05pm On Sep 28, 2021
Me and tmyou knows that string tie to hone country is always the reason of denying of visa any where so know how you gonna package your self if you don't have strong ties to home
Bro will they grant visitor Visa when I don't even have strong home tie to Nigeria[color=#000099][/color]
Barims:

??
Re: Please My Girlfriend Wants Me To Join Her In Canada by wfchris042(m): 7:08pm On Sep 28, 2021
For this generation you still de talk this shit ;Doboy you get mind ohh shocked
RichyRodman:
I own a Legitimate employment agency that assists in providing jobs for eligible candidates in Canada, instead of just a visa fee and medicals of 600k and you buy your flight tickets and go wandering in Canada, it's best you travel with a work permit to Europe or Permanent Residence PR visa to Canada, my Colleague in Canada alerts me when there are available jobs for migrants, the company will pick you at the airport, provide a small accommodation for you, you undergo work training.
A Canadian permanent residence is eligible to vote, bring his family and friends to Canada, have access to medical healthcare, children have access to basic education in top rated government schools, can visit Nigeria anytime, can also live and work in any province in Canada. It's available for 300k deposit fees, when your PR visa is out you pay balance, for more details
call Charles 08032907249
Re: Please My Girlfriend Wants Me To Join Her In Canada by ednut1(m): 7:30pm On Sep 28, 2021
RichyRodman:
I own a Legitimate employment agency that assists in providing jobs for eligible candidates in
A Canadian permanent residence is eligible to vote, bring his It's available for 300k deposit fees, when your PR visa is out you pay balance, for more details
call Charles 08032907249
mumu scammer. A pr cannot vote.

Re: Please My Girlfriend Wants Me To Join Her In Canada by HELLASJ(m): 8:30pm On Sep 28, 2021
Hope this OP is no longer in this sh* hole country

What Is Happening To Nigeria Currency / The World's Top Cities Offering The Best Quality Of Life / Are There Mexican Food Restaurants In Lagos?