Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,130 members, 7,860,064 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:02 AM

Incase You Are Based Abroad And You Need A Husband To Join You Over There (read - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Incase You Are Based Abroad And You Need A Husband To Join You Over There (read (1204 Views)

How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? / Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos) / Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Incase You Are Based Abroad And You Need A Husband To Join You Over There (read by cliqtips: 2:42am On Sep 28, 2021
Incase you are based abroad and you need a husband to join you over there, That's me you are loving for.
I'm AS, 0+, I can cook, I can sweep, I'm caring, loving, I can pray and I can play too.

We will also give birth to cute children you know

Send me a PM if you come across this hun, we would start from there.

my wife might be in your neighborhood or on your SM TL.
Re: Incase You Are Based Abroad And You Need A Husband To Join You Over There (read by b3llo(m): 4:46am On Sep 28, 2021
I can pray and knack hahaha... It really cracked me. I pray u get what you are looking for
Re: Incase You Are Based Abroad And You Need A Husband To Join You Over There (read by Freestainworld(m): 5:21am On Sep 28, 2021
See qualifications, you didn't add, you can smoke
Re: Incase You Are Based Abroad And You Need A Husband To Join You Over There (read by ahnie: 6:05am On Sep 28, 2021
The hustle is real bruv
Re: Incase You Are Based Abroad And You Need A Husband To Join You Over There (read by sisisioge: 6:37am On Sep 28, 2021
grin grin grin grin

My brother, incase you need groomswomen at the destination wedding, I'm available o. I already have a suit and style for my hair. Preferably US....I heard people get easily rehomed wella there grin

cliqtips:
Incase you are based abroad and you need a husband to join you over there, That's me you are loving for.
I'm AS, 0+, I can cook, I can sweep, I'm caring, loving, I can pray and I can knack too.

We will also give birth to cute children you know grin grin.

Send me a PM if you come across this hun, we would start from there.

my wife might be in your neighborhood or on your SM TL.

I'm AS, 0+, I can cook, I can sweep, I'm caring, loving, I can pray and I can knack too.

We will also give birth to cute children you know grin grin.

Send me a PM if you come across this hun.

my wife might be in your neighborhood or on your SM TL

Re: Incase You Are Based Abroad And You Need A Husband To Join You Over There (read by GboyegaD(m): 6:40am On Sep 28, 2021
b3llo:
I can pray and knack hahaha... It really cracked me. I pray u get what you are looking for

Maybe the bros na carpenter.
Re: Incase You Are Based Abroad And You Need A Husband To Join You Over There (read by cliqtips: 6:51am On Sep 28, 2021
don;t spoil my market, i no sabi smoke

Freestainworld:
See qualifications, you didn't add, you can smoke
Re: Incase You Are Based Abroad And You Need A Husband To Join You Over There (read by Freestainworld(m): 3:09pm On Sep 28, 2021
cliqtips:
don;t spoil my market, i no sabi smoke

you no dey smoke fish?
Re: Incase You Are Based Abroad And You Need A Husband To Join You Over There (read by greenie77: 3:28pm On Sep 28, 2021
The hustle is real! grin
Re: Incase You Are Based Abroad And You Need A Husband To Join You Over There (read by cliqtips: 6:26pm On Nov 27, 2021
Freestainworld:
you no dey smoke fish?

Na you dey gimme nau
Re: Incase You Are Based Abroad And You Need A Husband To Join You Over There (read by cliqtips: 6:30pm On Nov 27, 2021
greenie77:
The hustle is real! grin

I'm serious about it

(1) (Reply)

Foam For Sale (oba Anambra) sold / *****August 2023 Giveaway ****** =N=1000 Recharge Card / Shouldn’t A Woman Who Made You King Be Given An Equal Level Of Respect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.