Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,400 members, 7,826,557 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Genotype Issue - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Genotype Issue (439 Views)

Genotype Combinations And Possible Results. Educate Yourselves / "We Are Both AS Genotype And We Don't Consider Break-Up As An Option" / Genotype: Is It Possible For Doctors To Make Mistakes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genotype Issue by Yseone(m): 9:01am On Sep 28, 2021
Dear Nairalanders, please i will be brief on this as i need your advice and suggestions.
I am a young man who has been planing to settle down with the girl i have prayed for over 3 years for God to reveal toe if she's my wife and i her husband, God actually answered that prayer and showed us both that we are meant for each other.
Fast forward to 2019, while we were chatting via WhatsApp, I asked her for her Genotype and she said it's AA, after about 5months or so, I asked her again claiming to have forgotten just for me to be so sure, she sent the results to me again showing AA for the two times she had ran the test, then she asked me for mine and i told her it's AS because i knew this right from when i got admission to higher institution and secondly when i got my first job because media l was conducted and this was between 2008 and 2016 same thing with her.
Just last month we approached the church to officially inform them about our intentions to get married and we were scheduled to run a test in a military hospital in PortHarcourt, which we did and the result came out last Sunday and the church called me to come collect the result after Sunday service, brethren lo and behold, our results came out AS & AS���� and I quickly called her to rerun her test again in Enugu where she base and yesterday, the result came out AS again.
I was shocked as the girl broke down I'm tears. It has not been easy on both of us, Marriage list has been collected and I'm about to pay the bride price.
Please i need advice as somethings have already been done concerning this marriage
Your advice please.
Re: Genotype Issue by RealLordZeus(m): 9:15am On Sep 28, 2021
i have prayed for over 3 years for God to reveal toe if she's my wife and i her husband, God actually answered that prayer and showed us both that we are meant for each other.
Reason why i told a friend to ignore this pre marriage test bullshit.
God is not an author of confusion
Re: Genotype Issue by ATTAHDYE(m): 9:34am On Sep 28, 2021
Look for a reputable lad and run one more test again, something must be wrong somewhere.
Re: Genotype Issue by rottenPussy: 11:39am On Sep 28, 2021
Pls use a different lab where tests are in fact reviewed before being given to the client.

Some on the labs use expired reagent
Re: Genotype Issue by Oluolad86(f): 11:55am On Sep 28, 2021
Don't risk it if the result is the same

(1) (Reply)

How To Remove Brown Stains From Your Toilet Bowl / Bitter Kola For Erectile Dysfunction: No Side Effects Home Remedy / Help A Friend Of My Mine Has Been Experiencing This Since 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.