Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Job Vacancy - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Vacancy (938 Views)

Job Vacancy / Job Vacancy At Trlplaw / Urgent Job Vacancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Vacancy by Hildachuks(f): 10:04am On Sep 28, 2021
My name is Hilda, I work with one of the leading insurance companies in Nigeria.

I am currently looking for talents for the role of FINANCIAL ADVISER (Sales).

If you’re curious and creative, keen to take small steps as well as big leaps, ready to ask lots of questions and find just as many answers, I would love to meet you.

Send your cv to talents28recruit@gmail.com

A platform to grow and excel. Providing everything you need to feel happy, healthy, resourced and developed,
there are more than a few reasons to be cheerful about joining my team.

Those outside Lagos will work remotely.

It comes with a productivity allowance and commission.

1 Like

Re: Job Vacancy by Seniorwriter(m): 10:10am On Sep 28, 2021
Hildachuks:
My name is Hilda, I work with one of the leading insurance companies in Nigeria.

If you’re curious and creative, keen to take small steps as well as big leaps, ready to ask lots of questions and find just as many answers, I would love to meet you.

Send your cv to talentsrecruit28@gmail.com

A platform to grow and excel. Providing everything you need to feel happy, healthy, resourced and developed,

@OP why not consider the use of email marketing resources to attract sales.....

If you target sat 1k peeps via their emails daily with a breathtaking and detailed insurance policy proposals then be rest assured of @least 100 peeps coming onboard to key into relevant insurance policies your firm offers.
BTW do you offer Agriculture Insurance policies?
Create an online sales funnel that can house @least 1million people in your database.

@SENIORWRITER

1 Like

Re: Job Vacancy by illicit(m): 6:44pm On Sep 29, 2021
Hildachuks:

Send your cv to talentsrecruit28@gmail.com

This email address does not exist
Re: Job Vacancy by Hildachuks(f): 8:24am On Oct 02, 2021
Apologies talents28recruit@gmail.com
illicit:

This email address does not exist
Re: Job Vacancy by Hildachuks(f): 5:24am On Jan 20, 2023
This sounds interesting
Seniorwriter:

@OP why not consider the use of email marketing resources to attract sales.....

If you target sat 1k peeps via their emails daily with a breathtaking and detailed insurance policy proposals then be rest assured of @least 100 peeps coming onboard to key into relevant insurance policies your firm offers.
BTW do you offer Agriculture Insurance policies?
Create an online sales funnel that can house @least 1million people in your database.

@SENIORWRITER

(1) (Reply)

Is There Any One Being Selected For Npower Stream 2 / A Male Care Giver Needed In Ibadan Urgently / Many Nigerians Are Evil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.