Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,385 members, 7,853,713 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:18 PM

In Need Of Co-founders Investors For My Cryptocurrency Project - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / In Need Of Co-founders Investors For My Cryptocurrency Project (744 Views)

My Cryptocurrency Futures Trading Diary / Don't Miss Out This Bigbang Cryptocurrency Project! / I Have A Great Business Idea; I Need Co-founders/Investors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Co-founders Investors For My Cryptocurrency Project by Ynix(m): 10:09am On Sep 28, 2021
In need of Co-founders Investors for my cryptocurrency project

Hello Guys,

So towards the end of last year, around December I and a Friend carried out a financial analysis on some products imported into the country,
Fish stands at 750 at about Billion Naira annually
Oil Palm stands at $500 Million (USD) annually
Rice at 5 Billion Naira consumption daily.

So we narrow it down to Oil palm and realized that it has a great longevity for yielding annual results.
This led to our vision of planting 100 million trees in 10 years across 10 years. So big a vision but achievable.
I have personally reached out to foreign investors interested in the project, one of them in January wanted to give us $7 million (USD) after going through our feasibility study. In the process of signing the agreement, I decided to go on and pray about it before committing myself totally to the agreement then God revealed to me that it was a way of using our project for money laundering and it will raise lots of dust so I had to cancel the who agreement and transactions.
For us integrity and trust is most important as children of God.
In the process of research, I realized that best option for funding the project for kickstart is cryptocurrency so I had to learn how to create cryptocurrencies on Ethereum, Binance, Polygon and some others.
In progress I yet contacted some Cryptocurrency Experts in US and Asia who loved the idea but want us to complete our own part of the assignment before reaching out to them.
We have to setup a robust website which is on going, a logo which has been made, white paper, road map and some marketing.
For a full functional base on which they will support us in growing the Blockchain project, we need funds.
If you see this project as something worth joining and you can commit as little as 5000 naira for facilitating aspects of this project chat me up on the number below

We have the goal of

1. Creating wealth through Agriculture for our investors via Blockchain Technology
2. Be listed on Coinmarketcap and CoinGecko before December
3. Be listed on about 20 Central Exchange Platforms like Binance, Kucoin, Latoken, Gate.io among others which will require about $3 million (we are sure to raise that from foreign investors in the cryptocurrency via ICO)
4. That the Cryptocurrency will have a market capitalization of about $750 million by this time next year.
5. Create a cryptocurrency gaming and DEX project for churning more revenue for the achieving of our primary goal
6. That we begin the process of planting the first 1-5 million trees in by mid next year
6. That we achieve our baseline target of having 20 million oil palm trees in 5 years and 100 million oil palm trees in 10 years.
7. That our project be able to contribute strategically to Human Capital Development via the provisions of mother and child health care centers, Sport facilities for youths, ICT Academy centers as CSRs in communities where our trees are grown.

Benefits of being part of the launching pad.
You get a good amount of the agricultural cryptocurrency project.

1. Opportunity to hold a good amount of our Token during the launching pad.
2. You get engaged as team members of the project.
3. Trainings that are beneficial to personal growth and development

This project is not just about us, but our own way of contributing to nation building both in Nigeria and Across West Africa.
It may look too big, but that is what makes me a visionary. Even though it gets me scared I don't have a choice but to go on towards achieving it.

If you feel it is something important to you to be on this mission

Reach out to me via WhatsApp on 08089456258.

Take note, that it is not a get rich quick project but an opportunity to become strategic and vital to the growth and development of the nation. Beyond that it will avail you the opportunity to grow wealth and economic stability.
Looking forward to great minds coming on board, you won't regret it

Reach out to me via WhatsApp on 08089456258 as we change the order of things from bad to good. You are crucially needed, you are very important to the achievement of this goals.

Thank you
Re: In Need Of Co-founders Investors For My Cryptocurrency Project by CryptoGuide: 10:54am On Sep 28, 2021
This is pure scam.
It's obvious you do not understand cryptocurrencies and the Blockchain technology in general.

Everything you wrote has no meaning. It is pure trash. It can only fool newbies in the crypto space. It can never fool someone with a deep understanding of cryptocurrencies like myself. It's obvious you have some basic knowledge of cryptocurrencies; I'd give you that grin

Every Crypto project out there has a specific problem it tends to solve; except for those shitcoins whose demand is based purely on speculation and hype.

The token you claim you'd create definitely has no utility, therefore, demand for it will be based on mere speculation. If it's based on speculation, how then can you be sure the Market Cap would stand at $750 Million.

There are genuine ways to make money from the crypto market without scamming anyone. If you'd be interested to learn, you can get in touch with me on WhatsApp via: 0 8 1 3 0 2 9 7 4 8 7; and I'd be glad to show you the way to achieve much more with cryptocurrencies

Ynix:

Hello Guys,

So towards the end of last year, around December I and a Friend carried out a financial analysis on some products imported into the country,

So we narrow it down to Oil palm and realized that it has a great longevity for yielding annual results.
This led to our vision of planting 100 million trees in 10 years across 10 years. So big a vision but achievable.
I have personally reached out to foreign investors interested in the project, one of them in January wanted to give us $7 million (USD) after going through our feasibility study. In the process of signing the agreement, I decided to go on and pray about it before committing myself totally to the agreement then God revealed to me that it was a way of using our project for money laundering and it will raise lots of dust so I had to cancel the who agreement and transactions.
In the process of research, I realized that best option for funding the project for kickstart is cryptocurrency so I had to learn how to create cryptocurrencies on Ethereum, Binance, Polygon and some others.
In progress I yet contacted some Cryptocurrency Experts in US and Asia who loved the idea but want us to complete our own part of the assignment before reaching out to them.
We have to setup a robust website which is on going, a logo which has been made, white paper, road map and some marketing.
For a full functional base on which they will support us in growing the Blockchain project, we need funds.
If you see this project as something worth joining and you can commit as little as 5000 naira for facilitating aspects of this project chat me up on the number below

We have the goal of

1. Creating wealth through Agriculture for our investors via Blockchain Technology
3. Be listed on about 20 Central Exchange Platforms like Binance, Kucoin, Latoken, Gate.io among others which will require about $3 million (we are sure to raise that from foreign investors in the cryptocurrency via ICO)
4. That the Cryptocurrency will have a market capitalization of about $750 million by this time next year.
5. Create a cryptocurrency gaming and DEX project for churning more revenue for the achieving of our primary goal
6. That we begin the process of planting the first 1-5 million trees in by mid next year
6. That we achieve our baseline target of having 20 million oil palm trees in 5 years and 100 million oil palm trees in 10 years.
7. That our project be able to contribute strategically to Human Capital Development via the provisions of mother and child health care centers, Sport facilities for youths, ICT Academy centers as CSRs in communities where our trees are grown.

This project is not just about us, but our own way of contributing to nation building both in Nigeria and Across West Africa.
It may look too big, but that is what makes me a visionary. Even though it gets me scared I don't have a choice but to go on towards achieving it.

Take note, that it is not a get rich quick project but an opportunity to become strategic and vital to the growth and development of the nation. Beyond that it will avail you the opportunity to grow wealth and economic stability.

Reach out to me via WhatsApp on 08089456258 as we change the order of things from bad to good. You are crucially needed, you are very important to the achievement of this goals.

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: In Need Of Co-founders Investors For My Cryptocurrency Project by nairabacks(f): 4:11pm On Sep 28, 2021
Ynix:

Hello Guys,

We have the goal of

Thank you

Poor format.

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Co-founders Investors For My Cryptocurrency Project by PHOTSEE(m): 4:55pm On Sep 28, 2021
LOL, Chia you people are determine to turn narialand to scamland, just look at? investment and business sections has nothing to offer again.
Mr man how much did you say you reject again? chia!!! that means you are not meant to be rich.
Re: In Need Of Co-founders Investors For My Cryptocurrency Project by Elsueno: 5:19pm On Sep 28, 2021
U rejected $7,000,000 and now u dey look for 5k naira

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Co-founders Investors For My Cryptocurrency Project by Draslo(m): 5:39pm On Sep 28, 2021
Elsueno:
grin grin
He even said God revealed it to him. Classic Nigerian pastor. All their imagination in their head is a revelation from God. Did God also say you should sample Nairaland? If you're legitimate, send me an email. If after satisfying investigation, I might consider investing in your oil palm plans and not cry - pto
Re: In Need Of Co-founders Investors For My Cryptocurrency Project by Ynix(m): 8:20pm On Sep 28, 2021
nairabacks:

Poor format.
I don't scam people, and I will never in my life.
I am a Christian and my principles for living won't let me do that.
But that does not mean I won't be visionary about life, go through others of my content.
I know that lots of Nigerians have chosen to be fraudulent but my parents bringing me up in the way of Lord Jesus would has made me see the light and nothing or no one will bring darkness into it.
I am on a Mission towards contributing my own quota to the development of Nigeria
Re: In Need Of Co-founders Investors For My Cryptocurrency Project by Ynix(m): 8:21pm On Sep 28, 2021
Draslo:

grin grin
He even said God revealed it to him. Classic Nigerian pastor. All their imagination in their head is a revelation from God. Did God also say you should sample Nairaland? If you're legitimate, send me an email. If after satisfying investigation, I might consider investing in your oil palm plans and not cry - pto
I am not a Nigerian pastor, I am a Christian brought up in the way of the Lord, as a Nigerian who understands the way of God and how things ought to be I won't do anything outside the ways of wisdom and integrity
Re: In Need Of Co-founders Investors For My Cryptocurrency Project by Ynix(m): 8:24pm On Sep 28, 2021
Elsueno:
I can drop the snapshot here, I spent an hour praying, and when I was quiet I saw police running after me. Then I asked a friend for a legal advice to check out the documents before signing the last phase and he told me the fellow want to use me for laundering.
I reached out to him and he said why am I behaving like a small boy. That was how I closed the case and move on, for me integrity is more important than chasing shadows that will not give me rest.
I have big visions but won't let mammon rule my heart

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Co-founders Investors For My Cryptocurrency Project by Ynix(m): 8:27pm On Sep 28, 2021
PHOTSEE:
LOL, Chia you people are determine to turn narialand to scamland, just look at? investment and business sections has nothing to offer again.
Mr man how much did you say you reject again? chia!!! that means you are not meant to be rich.
Not everyone is here to dupe people, I often raise my funds through projects I created for people. But it is not bad I throw out my plans for those interested and give them updates that is how most cryptocurrency people grew and I have studied some of them.
I have connected with many people here for various reasons and I don't think anyone will come here and say I scammed them. I have gone too far with God to scam anyone,
Re: In Need Of Co-founders Investors For My Cryptocurrency Project by PHOTSEE(m): 8:41pm On Sep 28, 2021
Ynix:

I can drop the snapshot here, I spent an hour praying, and when I was quiet I saw police running after me. Then I asked a friend for a legal advice to check out the documents before signing the last phase and he told me the fellow want to use me for laundering.
I reached out to him and he said why am I behaving like a small boy. That was how I closed the case and move on, for me integrity is more important than chasing shadows that will not give me rest.
Oga wake form your sleep . You are no christian, stop usin that name in vail Akeen.

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Co-founders Investors For My Cryptocurrency Project by PHOTSEE(m): 8:43pm On Sep 28, 2021
Ynix:

Not everyone is here to dupe people, I often raise my funds through projects I created for people. But it is not bad I throw out my plans for those interested and give them updates that is how most cryptocurrency people grew and I have studied some of them.
I have connected with many people here for various reasons and I don't think anyone will come here and say I scammed them. I have gone too far with God to scam anyone,
Re: In Need Of Co-founders Investors For My Cryptocurrency Project by PHOTSEE(m): 8:51pm On Sep 28, 2021
Even if e-nairia start function today and told you is palm oil is backing it blockchain, will you buy?
Re: In Need Of Co-founders Investors For My Cryptocurrency Project by Ynix(m): 9:02pm On Sep 28, 2021
PHOTSEE:

Oga wake form your sleep . You are no christian, stop usin that name in vail Akeen.
it seems you know me very well. Are you a Christian? Have you known that being a Christian means people will look down on you and even persecute you, but nevertheless never stop allowing your light to shine.
My taking a bold step to ask for support will actually cause that I be persecuted but I assure you that in then next 3 to 5 years you would have been hearing the tangible results of this project.
Re: In Need Of Co-founders Investors For My Cryptocurrency Project by Ynix(m): 9:04pm On Sep 28, 2021
PHOTSEE:
Even if e-nairia start function today and told you is palm oil is backing it blockchain, will you buy?
it is not palm oil, the Cryptocurrency ( as a virtual commodity) is to raise funds for the oil palm Plantation it is beyond palm oil brother.
I have done extents of research as far as hundreds of years about things like this and know how they work.
May be if I were outside Nigeria I would have been taken seriously
Re: In Need Of Co-founders Investors For My Cryptocurrency Project by Kaymaxi2222(m): 9:04pm On Sep 28, 2021
Wereeey! grin grin
Re: In Need Of Co-founders Investors For My Cryptocurrency Project by PHOTSEE(m): 9:17pm On Sep 28, 2021
Ynix:
it is not palm oil, the Cryptocurrency ( as a virtual commodity) is to raise funds for the oil palm Plantation it is beyond palm oil brother.
I have done extents of research as far as hundreds of years about things like this and know how they work.
May be if I were outside Nigeria I would have been taken seriously
On that note i will advice you to partner with the CBN
Re: In Need Of Co-founders Investors For My Cryptocurrency Project by Elsueno: 10:33pm On Sep 28, 2021
Ynix:

How are u sure, ur friend didn't arrange with someone else to get the deal? Do u actually think laundering money is dat straight forward.... what kind of amateur even makes it obvious through documents..I don't believe someone who wants launder $7,000,000 will make such a rookie mistake!
Re: In Need Of Co-founders Investors For My Cryptocurrency Project by Ynix(m): 12:43am On Sep 29, 2021
Elsueno:

How are u sure, ur friend didn't arrange with someone else to get the deal? Do u actually think laundering money is dat straight forward.... what kind of amateur even makes it obvious through documents..I don't believe someone who wants launder $7,000,000 will make such a rookie mistake!
He doesn't have the information, I asked the guy to come out on open terms he did not. If I were greedy I would have been in a haste and fallen into his trap. I do hear God speak to me and see visions about issues and it was so clear
Re: In Need Of Co-founders Investors For My Cryptocurrency Project by PHOTSEE(m): 5:51am On Sep 29, 2021
PLEASE, what is the cryto name? palmcryto i guest
Re: In Need Of Co-founders Investors For My Cryptocurrency Project by Elsueno: 6:49am On Sep 29, 2021
Ynix:

He doesn't have the information, I asked the guy to come out on open terms he did not. If I were greedy I would have been in a haste and fallen into his trap. I do hear God speak to me and see visions about issues and it was so clear

ok....
Re: In Need Of Co-founders Investors For My Cryptocurrency Project by PHOTSEE(m): 7:32am On Sep 29, 2021
SCAMER!!! It is either you trade crytocurrency and forget able palm oil or you trade palm oil and forget about cryto.

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Co-founders Investors For My Cryptocurrency Project by Ynix(m): 4:30pm On Dec 14, 2021
PHOTSEE:
SCAMER!!! It is either you trade crytocurrency and forget able palm oil or you trade palm oil and forget about cryto.
Finally we have formed a team of 10 members the oil palm project still in view but under a broader view. You can check www.cowries.digital for more details
Re: In Need Of Co-founders Investors For My Cryptocurrency Project by Ynix(m): 4:33pm On Dec 14, 2021
PHOTSEE:
Scam is not my way of life
Finally we have formed a team of 10 members the oil palm project still in view but under a broader view. You can check www.cowries.digital for more details
Re: In Need Of Co-founders Investors For My Cryptocurrency Project by mercysamuelson(m): 11:50pm On Feb 16

(1) (Reply)

keke biz / Invest In My Business / Lend Me #20k To Collect #24k Next Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.