Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Do You Write Codes With Or Without Your Wristwatch And Other Hand Attaches? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Do You Write Codes With Or Without Your Wristwatch And Other Hand Attaches? (868 Views)

Poll: Do you wear wrist-watch and bans and other hand attaches when you code?

I wear my wrist-watch all the time: 25% (1 vote)
I dont use any of the above: 25% (1 vote)
I use only my computer timepiece: 25% (1 vote)
I carry my wall clock about: 25% (1 vote)
I dont use a watch/clock or any time piece: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Let Me Help You Write On Your Blog / Complete Tutorials On Designing A Wapka.m0bi Site.(codes/scripts Etc) / Baking Php Codes With Cakephp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Write Codes With Or Without Your Wristwatch And Other Hand Attaches? by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 28, 2011
Asi, i was just wondering if i was the only one that usually write codes without wrist-watches on. It annoys me sometimes that i dont feel comfortable wearing my wrist-watch even if it is to write 1 line of code or even to do anything on the computer per say.
Re: Do You Write Codes With Or Without Your Wristwatch And Other Hand Attaches? by DualCore1: 5:24pm On May 28, 2011
I never take off my watch for any daily routine. It stays on my right hand for more than a month at once. I only take it off to adjust the date after a 30-day month. Its a wrist-fitted 2009 swatch irony and my wrist has adjusted to the chain's light weight.
I am claustrophobic so if for any reason i try to get the watch off and it doesn't come out I will panic. This has never happened but I know.

I dont have any other hand attachees, I feel a discomfort and irritation with rubber bands the few times i tried 'em.

Lol what an unusual thread.
Re: Do You Write Codes With Or Without Your Wristwatch And Other Hand Attaches? by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 29, 2011
Very interesting senor dual corrrre (you should try to hear how a nativo espanol speaker will pronounce that). Well, i find it really fascinating.
I will like to ask also if you like to code wearing a long-sleeve, short-sleeve, agbada or it does not really matter?

Yeah, a rather unusual thread. . . .
Re: Do You Write Codes With Or Without Your Wristwatch And Other Hand Attaches? by DualCore1: 2:34pm On May 29, 2011
LoL this is getting interesting. Got no issues with clothing. However, I can't code if things are in the wrong places in my place. Contrary to my yahoo messenger status I havnt done any serious work in 2 days cuz I've been so lazy to do laundry or clear the empty beer cans and juice packs. So, no work. By fire by force I go clean this place up NOW cuz I can't afford to slack on Monday. grin
Re: Do You Write Codes With Or Without Your Wristwatch And Other Hand Attaches? by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 29, 2011
Now, if you have to work overnite (i suspect our sleeping hours are almost the same), do you need any special stimulant or you can just stay awake like that. . . . .i discover that when i am very very cansado tired, lucozade boost[size=18pt]s[/size] work wonders. . .
Re: Do You Write Codes With Or Without Your Wristwatch And Other Hand Attaches? by DualCore1: 4:05pm On May 29, 2011
erm. . . if i sleep by 12am i will naturally wake up by 3am. If I sleep by 3am i will naturally wake up by 6-7 am.

I tried coffee just once for a project and it left my mind eff'd up for . . . cant remember how long but not trying coffee again.

How do you manage project development, wireframing?
Re: Do You Write Codes With Or Without Your Wristwatch And Other Hand Attaches? by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 29, 2011
Well, for a programmer like mi mismo wireframing is the default way of working. And since the way i work, i usually separate my functionalities from
my design using the so-called MVC method kinda. . .
Rather than just dump all the codes together, i separate into templates, classes, modules, plugins and stuffs - even when i am designing from the scratch and not using any cms. that is how i have been working before i knew what cms meant - that was why i was able to integrate easily into cmses
Re: Do You Write Codes With Or Without Your Wristwatch And Other Hand Attaches? by DualCore1: 4:43pm On May 29, 2011
Cool, how do you handle time management?
Re: Do You Write Codes With Or Without Your Wristwatch And Other Hand Attaches? by Slyr0x: 5:25pm On May 29, 2011
Nice Question Oga Dhtml. Wristwatch ke? No ooooooooooooo0. .I wear 'em ONLY when am leaving my room.Even to eat sef (with fork &knife/hand), I still prefer to off it then eat. I believe the primary reason is 'cos i use slightly-bigger-than-my-wrist watches. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

A Nigerian Twitter Client! Website Review / Any Nigerian Webhosting Companies Have Their Servers In Nigeria? / ANS All Nigeria Schools Online Portal Need Admins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.